2018 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP)

Yakuza 0 | Pro

I know that both Flickr and Abload don't load images if you are using a certain brand of VPN. That said, have you seen issues with my uploads by any chance? Thanks.
Sometimes your images (and others from Flickr) will load, sometimes they won't. Usually though, if I refresh the page, that solves the issue. Since I am using a VPN, it may have something to do with it.

God of War | Cinematic | PS4 Pro

Edit: I know the spoiler rules about waiting three months before posting certain shots, but what about parts of games that are shown in officially released gameplay or stage demos?

More specifically, is it ok to post shots of Spider-Man from sections of the game shown in E3 demos?​

Last edited:
Mad Max | PS4 Pro

God of War | Cinematic | PS4 Pro

Edit: I know the spoiler rules about waiting three months before posting certain shots, but what about parts of games that are shown in officially released gameplay or stage demos?

More specifically, is it ok to post shots of Spider-Man from sections of the game shown in E3 demos?​
IMO, PM a mod and clarify for certain.

^^ Indeed. Just got started (had this for the last 5 or 6 years now in backlog) and will post more later. Keep up your comparison contribution, mate.

Mad Max | Pro