2018 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP)

Oct 25, 2017
Underground
Spider-Man | Photomode | PS4 Pro

In these stills at least, they very decent. Everytime I see a SW game here, I wonder ... Wut iF... KotOOOOR 3
Yeah, those two shots are the best I took, but compared to some other BC enhanced games, it looks pretty meh. I also stopped playing at this point. It's just not that good.

Anyway I hope the upcoming EA games are good and scratch that itch.

Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Madd Max | Pro

Spider-Man | Photomode | PS4 Pro

Yeah, those two shots are the best I took, but compared to some other BC enhanced games, it looks pretty meh. I also stopped playing at this point. It's just not that good.

Anyway I hope the upcoming EA games are good and scratch that itch.
We can dream... that is for certain.

Morrigan

Armoring
Oct 24, 2017
Weirdly, sometimes Flickr doesn't load the whole image, and sometimes it doesn't load anything at all for me.
Same. Flickr is reliably problematic.
I thought I was the only one. It drives me crazy at times.
That said, have you seen issues with my uploads by any chance? Thanks.
I do. All the time. Unless I do a hard refresh (which I might not bother with since sometimes the page can take a while to load already), most of your pics show up as blank/white rectangles, or only partially loaded. :( So I miss out on a lot of your screens. I don't use a VPN either.

Oct 31, 2017
Not America

I do. All the time. Unless I do a hard refresh (which I might not bother with since sometimes the page can take a while to load already), most of your pics show up as blank/white rectangles, or only partially loaded. :( So I miss out on a lot of your screens. I don't use a VPN either.
Thanks. I was looking into IMGUR for hosting images. Given the thousands of images I have, it will be a monumental task to migrate. I think it is best that I stop posting images here for the time being.

Last edited:

+1

Last edited: