Ace Attorney Community |OT| A New Chapter of Trials!

I just realized that Spirit of Justice wasn't handled solely by Noriyuki Iwadare but by two other composers backing him as opposed to him doing mostly the whole soundtrack like Dual Destinies.

And get that, one of the other composers was the lead composer of Apollo Justice: Toshihiko Horiyama

A small samples of the tracks he composed

The theme of the case 2 villain

The other was Masami Onodera, who worked mostly on the Khu'rain side of the music

Investigation ~ Opening 2016
Investigation ~ Opening Abroad
Defendant Lobby ~ Prelude to the Truth
Detention Center ~ Iron-Bar Elegy (probably my fav detention theme)
Cornered Heart

I thought it was interesting
Oh wow, that's pretty great. Basics of the Case has always struck out to me as oddly catchy, even moreso than anything else on the AA6 OST. I really loved his work on AA4. (He also did Mega Man X4's godlike soundtrack!)

I'm playing Miles Investigations 2 with the fantrad and loving it, I'm on the second case but it's hard to remember the details of the first one.
I think I'm gonna watch some parts on Youtube to refresh my memory, and read some recaps. I always have this problem when I come back to the series, I love it but I forget a lot of details. I searched for recap videos but there are none. There's this one but it's in japanese unfortunately:

Anyway, I liked Apollo Justice a lot and I'm loving playing as Miles (also, Kay is a better sidekick than Maya, don't @ me). I fear it's gonna be rough to go back to Phoenix after that, especially since I haven't heard a lot of praise for AA5.

I'm playing Miles Investigations 2 with the fantrad and loving it, I'm on the second case but it's hard to remember the details of the first one.
I think I'm gonna watch some parts on Youtube to refresh my memory, and read some recaps. I always have this problem when I come back to the series, I love it but I forget a lot of details. I searched for recap videos but there are none. There's this one but it's in japanese unfortunately:

Anyway, I liked Apollo Justice a lot and I'm loving playing as Miles (also, Kay is a better sidekick than Maya, don't @ me). I fear it's gonna be rough to go back to Phoenix after that, especially since I haven't heard a lot of praise for AA5.
DD gets a bad rap, but it's still a solid game. There's problems to be sure (motives being spelled out for you after the case is over being the thing that personally bugs me the most), but I still thought it was a fun return to the main series. Phoenix is actually one of my favorite thing about DD, because I was super impressed at how they managed to take his two radically different characterizations and merge them together in a way that made sense.

DD gets a bad rap, but it's still a solid game. There's problems to be sure (motives being spelled out for you after the case is over being the thing that personally bugs me the most), but I still thought it was a fun return to the main series. Phoenix is actually one of my favorite thing about DD, because I was super impressed at how they managed to take his two radically different characterizations and merge them together in a way that made sense.
Well I'm glad to read that, because that's what worried me the most!

So, I've watched the entire last case of Miles Investigations 1 to refresh my memory, it was perfect since it tied every previous cases for a big finale. But damn was it long. A normal playthrough video without any mistake is about 7 hours... that means I must have spent more than 10 hours on that case at the time xD

I can continue the second one, I'm psyched :p
I guess they never reference these games in the following AA entries?

So, I've watched the entire last case of Miles Investigations 1 to refresh my memory, it was perfect since it tied every previous cases for a big finale. But damn was it long. A normal playthrough video without any mistake is about 7 hours... that means I must have spent more than 10 hours on that case at the time xD

I can continue the second one, I'm psyched :p
I guess they never reference these games in the following AA entries?
Someone streamed that like yesterday and was suffering through it lol I forgot how much of a slog EXTRATERRITORIAL RIGHTS bad guy is