Action Figure ERA |OT| Abandon all cash, ye who enter here

I'm so tempted to pick up the 2 pack with Hulk and Hulkbuster. I don't really like movie figs but I needs that Hulkbuster
It's really inaccurate, but I like that design better than the one that was actually in the movie.
And the MAFEX one is really expensive. And the Figuarts is much too small and insanely expensive.

Seeing some vids of the side-by-side of the Thanos figurarts vs Marvel 10 Years Thanos and looking to go with the 10 Years, that Figuarts looks off to me with the skin tone and gauntlet, which I say very rarely on their stuff. Anybody have either?

Holy shit. I can't believe how fucking huge the box for the SDCC Han + mynock is. It's going into the garbage.
EDIT: I couldn't immediately figure out how to get it open without damaging it, and just ripped it apart anyway.

Last edited:
Holy shit. I can't believe how fucking huge the box for the SDCC Han + mynock is. It's going into the garbage.
EDIT: I couldn't immediately figure out how to get it open without damaging it, and just ripped it apart anyway.
That thing was a bitch to take out. He might as well have been in carbonite lol

The Legends Hulk and Hulkbuster are on sale for $60 this week at Target, picked myself up one. I wish they would have just sold Hulkbuster by himself since I already have a few Hulks and I don't really like this one

While us Soldier 76 fans stays sitting on the dirt.

What are the chances of getting a full fledged Figma if they got the Nendoroid treatment?

Because the Nendoroid Soldier 76 is rightfully badass. So imagine a Figma....

I'm a complete newbie about using proxy services to buy from Japan. Bandai is reissuing some Kamen Rider Figuarts that currently are very expensive (about a 100 USD for Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, which is crazy considering that it was released a bit more than a year ago, and a bit more for older figures like Ryuki), and I would really like to pre-order a few of them.

Is there a specific service you recommend for something like this?

I'm a complete newbie about using proxy services to buy from Japan. Bandai is reissuing some Kamen Rider Figuarts that currently are very expensive (about a 100 USD for Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, which is crazy considering that it was released a bit more than a year ago, and a bit more for older figures like Ryuki), and I would really like to pre-order a few of them.

Is there a specific service you recommend for something like this?
Are they up for pre-order now? Some sites like Nippon Yassan and Anime Export might have them up for pre-order, makes thing easier. Another option is is to use From Japan.

So I've been trying really hard to wean myself off of Marvel Legends, but then I saw Spider-Ham just sitting there, and despite having more Venoms than I'll ever need I picked up the whole wave. I'll probably never see them at retail again so I guess there's that.

And I don't even know who this Poison guy is who looks like a white Venom with an Iron Man helmet.