Action Figure ERA |OT| Abandon all cash, ye who enter here

I was wrong. The Bespin Escape Leia has different legs than the Hoth one. One is wearing shoes and the other is wearing boots that cover the pants almost to the knee.

Also, this is a couple months old but new to me.
Sentinel is doing the other two major ride armors! /swooooooon.

Last edited:
Stopped by target to grab a few things for the house and it was stacked with new Marvel Legends. The full Apocalypse wave and lots of the First Ten Years figures. Trying to control myself but I'll probably be back there tomorrow.

I was wrong. The Bespin Escape Leia has different legs than the Hoth one. One is wearing shoes and the other is wearing boots that cover the pants almost to the knee.

Also, this is a couple months old but new to me.
Sentinel is doing the other two major ride armors! /swooooooon.

GOD DAMNNIT. More money out of my pocket, fuck.

Freezy pleezy 4H does exclusive He-Man style figures for Power-Con using their figure molds! They're really fun and cool, especially Keltuss from Power-Con 2018.

I posted all of these last year :P

Stopped by target to grab a few things for the house and it was stacked with new Marvel Legends. The full Apocalypse wave and lots of the First Ten Years figures. Trying to control myself but I'll probably be back there tomorrow.
It'll be gone by tomorrow.

I once saw the complete Apoc wave, picked up Magneto, and while I was looking at it with my son somebody picked the shelf clean. But I dunno, this is like scalper central here.

It'll be gone by tomorrow.

I once saw the complete Apoc wave, picked up Magneto, and while I was looking at it with my son somebody picked the shelf clean. But I dunno, this is like scalper central here.
Yep, they were gone lol. There was one tiger striped wolverine left and I grabbed that. Should have pulled the trigger.