Android |OT| I called the death of 3.5mm

I have a QC3 that i can test with. But the information I gather it say that it need supervooc charger to work.
I had to make sure to get the right region version for I won't need any kind power adaptor.

The Mate RS i had needed an adaptor and it seem to takes very long to charge.
My XZ2 premium seem to charge up pretty quick though.
I mean if you still have some dash chargers/vooc chargers, if it would support at those slower but still fast speeds...

ala qc3 charger works on qc2 etc.

I mean if you still have some dash chargers/vooc chargers, if it would support at those slower but still fast speeds...

ala qc3 charger works on qc2 etc.
I only have qc3 available to test.

I dont have any dash or vooc charger, this will be my first oppo device. This will probably hold me up until the razer 2 phone comes out.

Any other new interesting phone that's coming out this year?

I only have qc3 available to test.

I dont have any dash or vooc charger, this will be my first oppo device. This will probably hold me up until the razer 2 phone comes out.

Any other new interesting phone that's coming out this year?
ROG phone with the 90hz oled panel and wacky accessories.

Huawei and Samsung are still scheduled for some folding nonsense this year.

Mate 20 pro Porsche edition will probably be expensive

Man I loathe Huawei's Notch Fever. I mean look at this:
https://m.gsmarena.com/huawei_y9_2019_is_official_two_cameras_on_each_side-news-33528.php
The Y series has been low-midranger so far, but the Kirin 710 is their new all encompassing midranger chipset, and its a clear competitor to SD660 phones. What this means is that now unless they utilize anything else, their 170€ and above phones will all be packing some serious power. The decision to stick with the Kirin 650 and its overclocked variants is what made me go with a Redmi 5 Plus, but now that they have a competent chip for this price range they are also in love with notches. Its so infuriating.

ROG phone with the 90hz oled panel and wacky accessories.

Huawei and Samsung are still scheduled for some folding nonsense this year.

Mate 20 pro Porsche edition will probably be expensive
The rog is way too wacky looking for me and only 90hz.
I dont game on mobile phone but the razor phones 120hz is just amazing.

After the Mate RS, I dont think I'll get a hauweifor awhile. I do not think I can trust their kirin chipset. It was pretty laggy vs the xz2 premium which was silky smooth.

Camera was also way way overrated.

The red phone uses an older chipset so not worth it.

The rog is way too wacky looking for me and only 90hz.
I dont game on mobile phone but the razor phones 120hz is just amazing.

After the Mate RS, I dont think I'll get a hauweifor awhile. I do not think I can trust their kirin chipset. It was pretty laggy vs the xz2 premium which was silky smooth.

Camera was also way way overrated.

The red phone uses an older chipset so not worth it.
I have an iPad Pro and a Pixel, and while the first experience with the iPad really seemed 'smoother', I have to say that now, after a few months, I dont really notice any difference between them. I never used my phone and thought 'oh boy, this could be 120hz, couldnt it?'. I might see it if I start scrolling fast up and down, but I am never doing that in real life.

I have an iPad Pro and a Pixel, and while the first experience with the iPad really seemed 'smoother', I have to say that now, after a few months, I dont really notice any difference between them. I never used my phone and thought 'oh boy, this could be 120hz, couldnt it?'. I might see it if I start scrolling fast up and down, but I am never doing that in real life.
Really?
I compared it with a pixel 2, LG, Samsung phones and it was night and day difference.
Just scrolling webpage/emails was just a better experience for me. It pretty much ruined other phones for me.

Nah, it's pretty hard to go back after playing with it for me too. I'm hoping other phones start doing this next year, but if not, I'm on that Razer train for sure.
The most immediate difference when I've used an iPad Pro was in terms of responsiveness from the touch - like how the screen follows your finger almost 1 to 1. This on top of that high refresh results in satisfyingly smooth experience. I definitely would not say though that this hasn't really ruined anything for me at all after going back to my phone.

To relate it to gaming, we're not talking about a V-SYNC locked 30 FPS vs 60 FPS difference. That to me has been a much more jarring/noticeable difference.

I'm serious especially how stagnant new phones are right now. Most are just BS marketing or someone regulate BS info. How many time do I have to hear that google device are the smoothest Android or samsung has the best display ever each new version that comes out...

120hz is something you can tell the difference and not just a placebo.

Do you all leave animation on 1x or .5x?

I've been switching back and forth. I like the look and feel at 1x, but .5x is much better for immediately bringing up the keyboard searching for an app to launch off the Google search widget

I just update my oneplus 6 to the Android Pie release... and I really HATE the change on the opened app scrolling from vertical to horizontal... it is incredibly slower and harder to change app... who thought this was a good idea? :(
I fear there is no way to change it... right...? :(

I just update my oneplus 6 to the Android Pie release... and I really HATE the change on the opened app scrolling from vertical to horizontal... it is incredibly slower and harder to change app... who thought this was a good idea? :(
I fear there is no way to change it... right...? :(
It's definitely yet another functional regression in Pie.

My understanding is it is possible to revert without root if using a third party launcher tho - https://www.androidpolice.com/2018/05/14/android-ps-new-overview-app-switcher-part-launcher/