Astro Bot Rescue Mission |OT| VR's Astro Bot Moment

I so wish I had a ps vr for this! Looks phenomenal! I played the demo at E3 and it was fun, but everything I'm hearing in reviews sounds so impressive.

Yasss can’t wait to play this tomorrow? What enhancements does the Pro get? I assume the standard resolution/detail increase?

i just got a PSVR last week and everything i have been hearing about this games sound right up my ally

i'm gonna give this game a shot soon

also Good OT

Nice OT!

Just 20 levels? Need to check the reviews for the length of the game casue the two demo levels weren't exactly long.

Very cool, Kanye.

This game is gonna be my return to Vr. Really loved the demo and was hoping for a full game release. 8-10 hours is fine for that price, especially for a Vr a game. I hope all of you guys enjoy the game.

Beautiful OT, nice work all involved. I just played the first 3 levels and holy shit I've been waiting for this game since I first played that demo. It's everything and more of what I wanted it to be, it is just a pure joy to play!

Tip: Remember to look everywhere; below, above, right, left, behind, etc. Some of them cute robots and chameleons blend in quite well into the environment muahahah. This game.

Great opening post, nicely presented!
The only thing id ask for is a link to the games official website.

This game is the first to peak my VR curiosity after a while...

(I did own and experience VR using OR DK2)

Very cool, Kanye.

This game is gonna be my return to Vr. Really loved the demo and was hoping for a full game release. 8-10 hours is fine for that price, especially for a Vr a game. I hope all of you guys enjoy the game.

Thanks for all the kind words; I really do appreciate it. This game deserves to be played by as many people as possible — especially as an entry into VR. It's accessible and demonstrates some of the advantages of VR tech quite well.

I had a feeling this would be special after seeing the reveal trailer and dreaming about how they could expand upon Robot Rescue. It helps that the music is irresistibly catchy.

Really looking forward to play it after work. Moss is already great in showing how VR can enhance the feel of such games, can't wait to see how Astro Bot is improving on it.

And fantastic OT btw.

Great OT!

Beat world one, missed 5 or 6 little guys and most of the charmeleans. Loving the game so far, definitely going to go back for them all once I am done