Astro Bot Rescue Mission |OT| VR's Astro Bot Moment

I have completed the first two world's. This game has brought back a feeling that I have not had since I got my Atari 2600 back in the 80s. Especially when I got to play the beach level. This game is full of wonder and amazement.

It's the type of game that everyone who loves gaming should have as a Christmas present. That feeling of waiting all night for Christmas day to come and then playing that gift when you first wake up and rip open your present.

Christmas has come early my PSVR friends. Enjoy!

I have completed the first two world's. This game has brought back a feeling that I have not had since I got my Atari 2600 back in the 80s. Especially when I got to play the beach level. This game is full of wonder and amazement.

It's the type of game that everyone who loves gaming should have as a Christmas present. That feeling of waiting all night for Christmas day to come and then playing that gift when you first wake up and rip open your present.

Christmas has come early my PSVR friends. Enjoy!
Well that is a great review. I will definitely be picking this up.

Awesome OT.

Probably won't get a chance to play until the weekend sadly but I'm gonna play the hell out of it when the weekend arrives.

Ever since playing the Playroom VR demo, I (and a lot of others) wanted this to be a full game, it just had so much charm and quality to it that would totally work as a full release and it was awesome to hear Sony picked up on the fan love for it and made it into a full game.

Now it's here and actually lives up to the hype, with all the great reviews, is an even better feeling. As a big fan of 3D platformers this is probably gonna be one of my GOTY.