Azur Lane |OT| I'm USS Big Wasp Yo, friends call me bumblebee adult it.

First retrofit!
Ranger was suggested to me over Langley, but I really think Langley is precious so I decided on her! Eventually I'd like to do most retrofits anyway so this gives me a good head start :)

So I'm looking at Prince of Wales swimsuit skin closely in the shop menu (I might be a pervert), and...are those...nipples? It could just be shadows or whatever, but they definitely look like nipples.

So I'm looking at Prince of Wales swimsuit skin closely in the shop menu (I might be a pervert), and...are those...nipples? It could just be shadows or whatever, but they definitely look like nipples.
Definitely. You can even compare the JP version (that we have) versus the censored:https://azurlane.koumakan.jp/Prince_of_Wales#Default

I have to say between this and the Moon Bunny outfits, Azur Lane EN really has kept their promise on no censorship for now.

They more than likely are nip bumbs. South Dakota definitely has some areola showing for instance.

Definitely. You can even compare the JP version (that we have) versus the censored:https://azurlane.koumakan.jp/Prince_of_Wales#Default

I have to say between this and the Moon Bunny outfits, Azur Lane EN really has kept their promise on no censorship for now.
So it's not just me then.

Damn, I'm surprised to see this be released fully uncensored as promised. Great stuff to the AL EN team for keeping their word!

They more than likely are nip bumbs. South Dakota definitely has some areola showing for instance.
They seem a little more than bumps to me, there's definitely coloration.

And yeah, I noticed that with South Dakota right away, haha.

Oil
- Don't limit break early. It increases oil cost.
- You don't really need all 6 ships in the fleet.
- Upgrade your resource building ASAP.
- Only use the 800 oil commission if you have lots of oil.

Equipment
- Don't open white and blue equipment box. You can merge them into purple box.
- A purple equipment may not be better a blue one. You need to pay attention to damage and reload.
- Grey equipment is not worth upgrading most of the time. I usually +3 on the blue, +6 on the purple/gold if I use them.

Shipfu
- Expand your dorm to at least 4 slots. Put the shipfu you use most often there - it increases their affliction and exp gain.
- Saratoga is gift upon first purchase, is very good if you don't mind spending $1.
- All starter DD are very good. I have all 3 at MLB. You will get more as you play the game.

Germ
- Don't use gem to buy gold, oil or cube. Gem is for expanding ship slots, dorm and diamond rings.
Theres only two blue worth keeping, not counting submarine gear.
Fhe fire extinguisher and 76mm cannon, which is only useful for ship.with good danmakj ghat active after x number of shot or skill ghat go active after x number of shot

If you are struggling that hard to understand you might want to check your glasses.

Also look at Kent.

It’s not exactly a tiny detail b, they’re pretty prominent. Front and center even.

It’s not exactly a tiny detail b, they’re pretty prominent. Front and center even.
I don't blame chrono for being surprised. I don't think I've ever seen a mobile gacha's CGs go so bold.

Uncharted territory even!
It's definitely surprised me. I mean, I've seen T&A in a lot of my gacha games (it's what tends to sell, after all), but this is borderline nudity. The app only has a 12+ age rating, too.

I mean, it's not full-on nudity, but it's definitely more than I'm used to seeing. I don't have a problem with it of course, it just came as a shock. I guess I didn't do enough research to know what the original JP art looked like.

Where do I find the latest tier list?
https://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=32550&snA=2872&tnum=27

It has ship, weapon, PvP, and skills

And they showed the command cat

Short version, it cost 1500 gold to get a command kitty
Three type
Command, Tactic and support

Also give random stat boost, and depend on the type when sent on mission will give random effect like

Additional attack(air strike in Saratoga example)
Stat Boost
Perfect dodge

Last edited:
I did my daily build before checking the event section. Since I needed to do two constructions for the mission, I went against my promise to not aim for Atago anymore by only doing the sole single build each day. On the second construction...

ATAGO!

YES! My swimsuit purchase wasn't wasted after all!

I did my daily build before checking the event section. Since I needed to do two constructions for the mission, I went against my promise to not aim for Atago anymore by only doing the sole single build each day. On the second construction...

ATAGO!

Hahah grats! She’s a good one - one of my fav designs.

Sometimes RNG favors us.

Hahah grats! She’s a good one - one of my fav designs.

Sometimes RNG favors us.
Thanks!

Yeah, Atago is great. I believe she was the first character/design that made me first interested in Azur Lane, so it's really cool that I finally got her (and didn't have to wait until she's added to the permanent construction pool to try for her again). I was getting worried, after how many cubes I had spent.

When building new ships, should i go only for the Limited ones when they're available?
In general, yes. But specifically, the limited ships in this current event get added to the permanent pool. This won't be the case for other event limited ships.

Right now it'll be easier to get them than later when they're in the permanent pool, so you need to decide if you actually want them asap or not. I got them all, but personally, I don't think Atago, Wales, or Vampire are very good compared to other ships I already have, so I probably won't ever use them.

ATAGO!

Grats chrono!

After about 200 runs of 3-4 I got Kaga last night!
And then two runs later I got another one.
Grats Dandy! :D I wonder what her hold-up was lol

Still haven't gotten shit from any mission drop yet.

Pretty annoying.

Finally hit 50 though!

BTW what is the strategy with pvp squad setup? Been mostly winging it and doing OK, but I assume there are ways to optimize?

Most common strategies I see on PVP are
Enterprise + Illustrious + Filler (Generally Hood/Akgai/Unicorn)
Enterprise + Kaga and Akagi
I've seen a couple that specifically attack backrows as well IE Hood, Queen Elizabeth and sometimes Nelson or Saratoga

I honestly don't analyze front all that much since everybody's is very different. That said, Eldridge, Belfast, Helena, and Cleveland are used the most I think.

As far as optimizations this is for equipment.

Fuck. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck.

We're gonna die.

This is too fast. And if Fallen Wings is really at the end of October with Visitors Dyed in Red at the start of October, we need like 600 cubes and like 60,000 oil.

Fuck.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Damn. We've got four events on now and even with new event teasing I don't feel overwhelmed.
The pace is toeing the line between frequent and too fast really well and I'm loving it.
Get hoarding those cubes.

Next event has a daily mission: construct 3 ships so yea stock up your cubes.

But the good thing is you can exchange for one of the crane sister so you don't have to rely on RNG.