Azur Lane |OT| I'm USS Big Wasp Yo, friends call me bumblebee adult it.

They're all really easy, though, and you don't have to play every day. I didn't play for 3 days and I completed all the events with days to spare. They're overlapping events so that while there's a lot going on, you don't HAVE to complete everything right when it launches.

There doesn't seem to be any girl I want from the Visitors Dyed in Red/Mid-Autumn events thankfully. I guess I'll keep saving me cubes. I may toss a few out on the banner for the heck of it.

Countless runs of 3-4: 1 Akagi, 0 Kaga
Clearing out chapter 6 naturally: 2 Fusou, 1 Yamashiro, 1 Lexington.
I mean, I get that their base rates are way different, but considering how many more times I've run 3-4 this just feels strange.
I still don't have my PoW, what's that? Looks like the Zuikaku sisters?
Yeah, the silhouette definitely looks like Zuikaku.
is this what its like to have a company that cares about its players
They're still getting established over here, so they have to put up a good show for now. Hopefully it's real, but I'm not ready to trust yet. We'll see how long it lasts.

Because there are a fuck ton of limited girls in those events (slightly less for Visitors Dyed in Red if this isn't the rerun version), and both these events have a points shop unlike the events we've had so far.

Of course, if your only goal is to clear the events shop, you won't need as much oil. But the rewards for hitting higher numbers of points are really good and will require a ridiculous amount of oil.

Countless runs of 3-4: 1 Akagi, 0 Kaga
Clearing out chapter 6 naturally: 2 Fusou, 1 Yamashiro, 1 Lexington.
I mean, I get that their base rates are way different, but considering how many more times I've run 3-4 this just feels strange.
My last week was:

Countless run of SP3, 0 PoW.
Daily 6 runs of 3-4 hard, 1 Akagi 1 Kaga.

Because there are a fuck ton of limited girls in those events (slightly less for Visitors Dyed in Red if this isn't the rerun version), and both these events have a points shop unlike the events we've had so far.

Of course, if your only goal is to clear the events shop, you won't need as much oil. But the rewards for hitting higher numbers of points are really good and will require a ridiculous amount of oil.
Ah. I looked into it and not really interested in the girls.
Getting like 7 PoW and no Atago has killed my will to build though.

Guess I'll start hoarding anyways.

I'm now in Queen Elizabeth farming mode and I'm shocked at how hard it's been for her to drop since she is only Elite.

I'm probably the only one in this thread who is more interested in how effective girls are instead of just getting girls I like.

From my perspective, if we get the rerun version of Visitors Dyed in Red, getting Mogami and Yukikaze is mandatory because they're stupid fucking insanely good.

And then Fallen Wings... yeah, that event's SR girls change the pvp meta. I need them both.

I just want them all. Hyuuga and Ise especially after their eventual retrofits...
I mean yeah. I want to fill out as much of the collection as I can. That's why I bothered to get Vampire, Atago, and Prince of Wales even though I don't think they're very good and I'll probably never use them.

But in the case of the upcoming events, I'm fucking drooling for some of the girls because of how actually good/useful they are.

I don't care about PvP rankings and just tolerate it for some points for the shop here and there, so I wouldn't hunt a girl just because of that.

On second thought from my statement bout Dyed In Red girls though, Yukikaze is pretty cute and I forgot she ranked next to Ayanami Kai in some circles. I'll probably go for her after all.

I don't care about PvP rankings and just tolerate it for some points for the shop here and there, so I wouldn't hunt a girl just because of that.

On second thought from my statement bout Dyed In Red girls though, Yukikaze is pretty cute and I forgot she ranked next to Ayanami Kai in some circles. I'll probably go for her after all.
The girls are good beyond just pvp. I just mentioned North Carolina and Washington changing the pvp meta to emphasize just how goddamn broken they are.

The girls are good beyond just pvp. I just mentioned North Carolina and Washington changing the pvp meta to emphasize just how goddamn broken they are.
I mean even aside that, I wouldn't hunt every girl just because they're effective in any meta. It doesn't mean I'd never pull on the banner, but if I don't care for them you won't see me scratching about.

I mean even aside that, I wouldn't hunt every girl just because they're effective in any meta.
Like I said, I am aware of the fact that I'm probably the only person in this thread who cares more about the girls' effectiveness than whether or not I like them.

I currently have zero attachment to any of the girls in this game. They don't really have personalities beyond like 20 voice lines, the story isn't that engaging nor interesting and that's not even considering how badly localized it is.

And I'm certainly not playing the game to see tits and ass.

In contrast, in the other mobile game I play (Kirara Fantasia), I just straight up love 98% of the girls because I loved them in their respective anime/manga, so I try to get literally everyone just because they're cute. Since I actually have attachment to those characters.

Wish they stopped advertising so much and worked on their localization because it's pretty rough...
That I will agree with (and think I commented on before).

It's really amateur hour. Hopefully, that can get an update.
Don't get your hopes up. They've essentially farmed out fixing the terrible translations/grammar to the userbase.

They have guidelines in their official discord on how to submit batches of translation/dialog fixes to them.

After about 200 runs of 3-4 I got Kaga last night!
And then two runs later I got another one.
Congrats!

Good luck on getting Akagi. RNG can be a pain, giving you a duplicate of the only one you have while trying for the other. >_<

Thanks!

Next event coming our way in EN

Man, the grinding never stops. Keep em' coming!

are you cute? yes?

okay i want

are you not my kind of anthropomorphized ship?

shoo
I like you.

Like I said, I am aware of the fact that I'm probably the only person in this thread who cares more about the girls' effectiveness than whether or not I like them.
If it wasn't for this game's PVP, I would've exited a long time ago.

PVP in collectathon games are the bane of my existence thanks to Pokemon. That said, this is basically where all of the energy for Pokemon is going atm. The US/UM meta has gotten pretty stale for me and this is a nice change of pace until the new games hit (not named Let's Go). There are some boats I like, but like you, if it isn't useful, it isn't getting used.

If it wasn't for this game's PVP, I would've exited a long time ago.

PVP in collectathon games are the bane of my existence thanks to Pokemon. That said, this is basically where all of the energy for Pokemon is going atm. The US/UM meta has gotten pretty stale for me and this is a nice change of pace until the new games hit (not named Let's Go). There are some boats I like, but like you, if it isn't useful, it isn't getting used.
Cool, I'm not alone. But still, I don't get where this idea came from that other posters seem to have that I'm only collecting girls important to the meta. I have 89.7% of the girls in this game so far (122 unique girls), and I straight up said several posts up that I am literally trying to get EVERY ship. Clearly I have collected more than just the high tier girls, and clearly this includes girls that are "just" cute.

It's just that I'll work harder and faster to get girls that are good from a gameplay perspective.

I just want the Opposite Color event

Sheep maid retrofit complete. I so heavily focused on training her she's actually a level above my best ship Enterprise at level 85.
Think it was worth it? She's my highest level ship I can retrofit atm so I was thinking of going for it. I've got three of the final material for heavy cruisers so I guess I don't really need to sweat it.

Last edited:
I just want the Opposite Color event

Think it was worth it? She's my highest level ship I can retrofit atm so I was thinking of going for it. I've got three of the final material for heavy cruisers so I guess I don't really need to sweat it.
She's a decent CA to retrofit. Just keep in mind that some retrofits will take TEN of what you call the "final material" for one girl.

Not too worried about having cubes for this event unless they include Mogami and Yukikaze.

Zuikaku/Shoukaku are like a sidegrade to Akagi/Kaga.

Not too worried about having cubes for this event unless they include Mogami and Yukikaze.

Zuikaku/Shoukaku are like a sidegrade to Akagi/Kaga.
Yup. Mogami and Yukikaze are the definite must-haves for Visitors Dyed in Red.

Still though, I fucking hate myself so I'm gonna try to get everyone.

kayos90

Community Resettler
From what I'm reading it seems like the units in this upcoming event are necessary as they're broken? Am I misunderstanding? Not sure as to what's going on.

kayos90

Community Resettler
https://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=32550&snA=2872&tnum=27

It has ship, weapon, PvP, and skills

And they showed the command cat

Short version, it cost 1500 gold to get a command kitty
Three type
Command, Tactic and support

Also give random stat boost, and depend on the type when sent on mission will give random effect like

Additional attack(air strike in Saratoga example)
Stat Boost
Perfect dodge

I literally don't know how to read that chinese site lol....

I literally don't know how to read that chinese site lol....
The chart is pretty clear

It;s split into research ship, repair and other category

Rank the lower the more powerful it is, so 0>1>2>3>4
The word underneath is short for type, such as torpedo cannon, support, etc.

The more complicated is the spreadsheet chart, it is front fleet surviviability and front fleet damage and back fleet.

And another one that details the damage of all the danmaku/bullet skills of each ship

And then the skill damage buff of each skill.

Weapon, is easier to figure out, the higher it is at the top, the better overall it is, but choice of weapon will also depend on the skills of specific ship girl, as some have danmaku that activate with each fire or after x number of shot, so you want quicker reload, while other require specific bullet type, AP or Fire round.

And another thing is some of the name are fan nickname,

I can read it, so if you have specific question, you can ask or pm me.

This game really drowns you in purple bulin. What are you even supposed to do with all these?
You can limit break anything that's not a SR, which require Gold Bulins. Or of course, like with what SilentPanda said, trade them in for Medals. Save up enough and you can get whatever SR they'll be offering for trade.

Should i hang on to duplicates?
Edit: Oh hey, i just got Atago!
If they're dupes of a ship you like then yes, as you can use them for limit breaking. That makes them stronger and better at the cost of more oil.

If you get dupes of a ship you don't care for. You can just retire them for medals.

Got my 3rd prinz.

Still no prince of Wales :(

Wanna be part of that nipple discussion.

BTW anyone seeing more load times today? I've never seen the load animation for some actions until today. Strange

You can limit break anything that's not a SR, which require Gold Bulins. Or of course, like with what SilentPanda said, trade them in for Medals. Save up enough and you can get whatever SR they'll be offering for trade.
Keep them or trade them in for medal
You guys don’t need to be so literal. Like, yea, I know what I’m *supposed* to do with them, I was just commenting on the absurd amount the game throws at you.

Getting South Dakota is going to take forever
If they're dupes of a ship you like then yes, as you can use them for limit breaking. That makes them stronger and better at the cost of more oil.

If you get dupes of a ship you don't care for. You can just retire them for medals.
Thanks. Time to retire a few then lol.

Getting South Dakota is going to take forever
It seems like it but you get hefty bonuses for each rank up that reset each season or w/e they call it. Just do your daily excercises and it should only take a couple weeks (assuming you’re not hardcore trying to get leaderboard ranks to get even more bonuses).

Last edited:
the JP version specifies it's the T2 version. also it's one of the rewards for a previous mission

sadly, another failing of the EN localization for not specifying >_>;