Celeste |OT| Straw-belay

I've been replaying the whole game after beating every C-side a while ago near the game's launch.

This game is so good, I still love it just as much. I especially enjoy that it's rarely cheap in its challenges, rarely going for pixel-perfect stuff but rather just good execution and planning. Planning is especially important because most screens can be cleared in multiple of subtly-different ways, some much easier to pull off consistently than others. Being smart and flexible about how you approach a screen is key in my experience, and that's just really rewarding.

I'm clearing the B-sides again for the second time (Haven't played them since the first time I beat them a few months ago) and it's crazy how much better I am now! I usually clear the stages in hundreds of deaths fewer. The second B-side, for example, took me 97 deaths this time instead of 435.

This is still my GotY.

I've been replaying the whole game after beating every C-side a while ago near the game's launch.

This game is so good, I still love it just as much. I especially enjoy that it's rarely cheap in its challenges, rarely going for pixel-perfect stuff but rather just good execution and planning. Planning is especially important because most screens can be cleared in multiple of subtly-different ways, some much easier to pull off consistently than others. Being smart and flexible about how you approach a screen is key in my experience, and that's just really rewarding.

I'm clearing the B-sides again for the second time (Haven't played them since the first time I beat them a few months ago) and it's crazy how much better I am now! I usually clear the stages in hundreds of deaths fewer. The second B-side, for example, took me 97 deaths this time instead of 435.

This is still my GotY.
Sucks it was released in Jan...I’m hoping it’s still remembered come Dec. Its still my GOTY as well so far. Such a well done game. Also my most played soundtrack this year too.

Celeste - Awake (go to 1:08)

28 Days Later - In The House - In A Heartbeat

Awake sounds like a gentle piano arrangement of the most memorable piece of music in 28 Days Later. It's almost the same song.