COMICS!!!|OT| October 2018 |We Achieved Something!

I think you all would like my Walmart. The people there seem to, anyway, and we get great survey results as a store. I work in electronics and try to be as friendly and helpful as can be.

I know a lot of people have bad experiences with Walmart, but they're not all bad. In very small cities like mine, having one place to shop for all of your stuff is super convenient.

I think you all would like my Walmart. The people there seem to, anyway, and we get great survey results as a store. I work in electronics and try to be as friendly and helpful as can be.

I know a lot of people have bad experiences with Walmart, but they're not all bad. In very small cities like mine, having one place to shop for all of your stuff is super convenient.
You're lucky Walmart doesn't carry omnibuses or you would get fired for ogling them for your entire shift.

Got Flash Rebirth Deluxe 3 today. One noticeable change is that the spine lettering is missing spacing to keep labels consistent with the first two volumes, and it’s entirely missing creator names as well. Misprint? QC fell asleep? Tiny volume too.

Got Flash Rebirth Deluxe 3 today. One noticeable change is that the spine lettering is missing spacing to keep labels consistent with the first two volumes, and it’s entirely missing creator names as well. Misprint? QC fell asleep? Tiny volume too.
Marvel and DC are intent on never letting anyone own a run with spines that completely match.

Take a picture please and thank you.

Messi

Community Resettler
Marvel and DC are intent on never letting anyone own a run with spines that completely match.
You know what has matching spines. My hero academia.

Though it kills me that they did Deku on vol 1 then all might on 2 and then all the students. Why. Why.

I got drunk and made 2 pages of comics and am kind considering making a daily strip and seeing where the fuck it goes.

If I upload it online can a post a link here? I just want to prove not everyone can make comics.

Read Supergirl Red Daughter of Krypton and hello? This rules?? It's so great? IT'S SO GREAT
Is the rest of the run worth it too?

And yeah also red Red Lanterns vol 5 and it's great too. One more volume to go
I read the first two trades of New 52 Supergirl and thought it was okay. Great art. Solid concept. Had a very science-fantasy vibe to it, but somehow it managed to bore the fuck outta me.
Ultimate cyclops quits the team because wolverine has sex with jean.

He joins magneto
That’s not totally why

Can you read Red Daughter alone or do you need Red Lanterns stuff, too?
Probably at least vol.5, they're pretty intertwined for the most part. You could always just start from the beginning of Soule's run, vol. 4 since this continues some plot threads but it's not necessary

It's weird because the supergirl book tells her own story while also telling the Red Lanterns story

http://www.readingorders.com/ReadingOrderList/RedDaughterOfKrypton

I read the first two trades of New 52 Supergirl and thought it was okay. Great art. Solid concept. Had a very science-fantasy vibe to it, but somehow it managed to bore the fuck outta me.
So basically like Rebirth. I'll pass then

“Carol, unlike a lot of other heroes, is incredibly human and flawed, which makes her relatable,” Mrs. Thompson said. “She’s incredible but she struggles.”

She gets it. I've been saying for years that this is what writers need to be doing with Carol rather than the "perfect" character we got from KSD and on(to be fair the current mini is doing it). Carnero is good as well.

Spider-Woman appearing in the book is cool. I know Thompson really wanted to use the character.

Kelly Thompson is relaunching Captain Marvel in January. Her 4th current ongoing along with Mr & Mrs X, WCA and JJ.

Wonder who she'll romance if its not Rhodey who I don't think she has even met since he came back despite his death being the whole reason she did CW2.
We've had three issues of Iron Man and three issues of Life of Captain Marvel since he returned so there really hasn't been much opportunity. It will probably happen in this book
since Tony is appearing.

Imagine going to war over Rhodey. Imagine living that life.
I really dislike Rhodey.