Community Spotlights

SweetNicole

Community Manager
Administrator
Hello!

Today we’re pleased to introduce Community Spotlights, a new feature we’re experimenting with in order to bring more visibility to communities that often feel buried in the Hangouts subforums. We will, on a twice weekly basis, move over one |OT| from each Hangouts section to the corresponding main forum and pin it. The idea is to give smaller communities more exposure and an opportunity to grow.

This process does require opt-ins. This is neither mandatory nor automated. In order for your community to opt-in, your current |OT| creator/thread holder needs to reply to this post to state that your community is interested and provide a link to your current OT. The only way a community will be opted in is if the current thread holder for your community does this.

In the event of a disagreement within a community or the community and a thread holder or any other issue of the sort, please reach out to me directly via email.

This system will operate on a rotating schedule set in random order, and will include every community that opts-in. That full schedule will be posted here so every community will know in advance when their turn is coming.

Sign-ups are open now and will be open until Sunday at 11:00 pm CST. At that point, we will be creating the schedule, post it publicly, and moving the first community at 12:00 am CST the next day. If any community misses the initial sign-up period, they will be added to the end of the schedule.

As always, please feel free to ask questions or provide feedback.

Thanks!

Here is the spotlight order:
Fighting Games |OT|
Hearthstone |OT|
Out of the Park Baseball 18 |OT|
Tales of |OT|
Animal Crossing |OT|
Dead by Daylight |OT|
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen |OT|
Mega Man |OT|
Shmups |OT|
Kiseki/Trails |OT|
Killer Instinct |OT|
Amiibo |OT|
Team Fortress 2 |OT|
Fire Pro Wrestling World |OT|
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links |OT|
Forza 7 |OT|
Persona 5 |OT|
Street Fighter V |OT|
RPG |OT|
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. |OT|
Shenmue |OT|
Star Hunter Society |OT|
Mutant Football League |OT|
Rainbow Six: Siege |OT|
NieR: Automata |OT|
Steam |OT|
Super Best Friends |OT|
Rock Band |OT|
Final Fantasy XIV |OT|
Ys |OT|
PC Builders |OT|
Elite Dangerous |OT|
Monster Hunter |OT|
JP DungeonRPG |OT|
Puzzle Fighter |OT|
Granblue Fantasy |OT|
Puyo Puyo |OT|
The Souls Retrospective |OT|
Final Fantasy |OT|
Vita |OT|
Devil May Cry |OT|
Fortnite |OT|
Xbox Games with Gold |OT|
Yakuza |OT|
Fortnite: Battle Royale |OT|
Kingdom Hearts |OT|
Cities: Skylines |OT|
Halo |OT|
Planet Coaster |OT|
Hatsune Miku |OT|
Sonic the Hedgehog |OT|
Friday the 13th |OT|
Horizon: Zero Dawn |OT|
Shadowverse |OT|
Fantasy War Tactics R |OT|
Touhou |OT|
PlayStation VR |OT|

Last edited:
I'm gonna opt-in for the Touhou Community Thread

I have a question, is there anyway to request a specific date for our community's spotlight? It was brought up that, with the recent announcement of Touhou 15.5 and Touhou 16 for Steam, it might be better to co-ordinate the spotlight date for when those titles are released, and I'm curious if that's at all possible.