Dead by Daylight Community |OT| Get outta here you camper!

I finally updated the OP. Sorry it took so long.

edit: I just had the most frustrating game ever, I'm trying to get Adept David trophy and being hurt all game is annoying enough, but I did all 5 generators on my own and then when I got hooked at the very end no-one came to help me.

ugh.

Last edited:
Dev stream just finished. The only real important stuff they've said are:

9/21-9/24 is the next double bloodpoint event

"early next week" is the planned release date for Chapter 9. They are planning on releasing PS4, XB1 and PC all at the same time

I finally updated the OP. Sorry it took so long.

edit: I just had the most frustrating game ever, I'm trying to get Adept David trophy and being hurt all game is annoying enough, but I did all 5 generators on my own and then when I got hooked at the very end no-one came to help me.

ugh.
Hey sweet, thanks for adding my thing to the OP. Glad y'all like it. I'll keep it up every week.

Finally got A Nurse's Calling to pop up in The Doctor's bloodweb

Immediately added it and it proved a worthy purchase.
Nurse's is especially good on doc because people snapping out of madness 3 show up with nurses :)

tried to get the adept hag trophy. after some intense hide and seek moments I managed to get 3 of them while ready to chase the 4th. that's when the internet crashed.

cursed and whisper-yelled for a good 15 minutes.

That girl needs some anger management lessons. "the only thing they are good at is pallet looping" Well what does she expect? Survivors to just run in a straight line and die instead of the only thing they can do to extend chases? I'm laughing at how many times she got window tech'd at the shack.

I'm so glad I got the platinum trophy already so I don't have to worry about the adept killer trophies, I only got them all already because of overly altruistic teams that are allergic to generators.

I've got Adept Feng, Dwight, Shape and Hag. I dunno how I'm even gonna get Adept Nurse, I suck so horribly with her haha.

They're much, much easier to get the lower your rank is though.

I was able to get Adept David which is the one I was most excited for.

Now i'm just grinding out Trapper to get the 100 traps achievement + adept trapper. Someday i'll get it, even if it is accidental.

I'm only at 27 traps lol

not gonna lie, most of my adept survivor trophies I got thanks to the killer quitting lol

can you still get the trophy as a killer if a survivor quits?
The vast majority of my killer adept trophies have at least 1 person disconnect. The thing is now with the emblem system update the description on the trophies is misleading, you still have to get 4 sacrifices in the game with the 3 perks to unlock them, not a merciless killer rating.

got my adept hag trophy! with one of the survivors quitting, so definitely has no influence on the achievement. thanks Inapplicable

but the previous sessions were pure torture. had to tunnel an obnoxious teabagger. all the dead harding and vaulting didn't save his ass. I know it's bm to do that, but... he started it!

I'm in love with this game. Omg. I'm so addicted. One of the best PS+ freebies ever for me.
Glad to hear. Game is pretty addicting once you actually get into it. I've been playing for over a year and have clocked in over 500 hours now.

Don't see myself stopping anytime soon either.

I'm addicted too. Damn it, PS+. Originally I just downloaded it out of curiosity but I ended up spending a lot of $$$$$ on costumes (shirtless David FTW!) and the DLCs. The only DLC I haven't got is the Clown one. I want more clothing options for Meg, David, and Jake though. The ones they got so far is a bit boring.

I'm addicted too. Damn it, PS+. Originally I just downloaded it out of curiosity but I ended up spending a lot of $$$$$ on costumes (shirtless David FTW!) and the DLCs. The only DLC I haven't got is the Clown one. I want more clothing options for Meg, David, and Jake though. The ones they got so far is a bit boring.
so far ace got the best cosmetics out of all of them. nea turned into a kindergarten teacher on acid and meg into a justin bieber tennis instructor. they showed some really cool concept art pre-microtransaction, I don't know what happened to that.

Yeah I've been tempted to drop some cash on the cosmetics. I hate microtransactions of that sort but it seems like the devs have really supported the game. I mean, it's been out what, two years and they're still updating it and creating new levels, survivors, and killers. Sounds like they're doing the right thing so it doesn't feel like I'm being ripped off.

Yeah I've been tempted to drop some cash on the cosmetics. I hate microtransactions of that sort but it seems like the devs have really supported the game. I mean, it's been out what, two years and they're still updating it and creating new levels, survivors, and killers. Sounds like they're doing the right thing so it doesn't feel like I'm being ripped off.
But dedicated servers.

I mean Death Garden has a dedicated server for all 5 people playing it.

Bring that shit over to DBD devs pls

JK it has a 24 hour peak of 33 players so it must have like 2 servers maybe

Oh man I hope that chapter gets released on consoles today (or this week) too. I have this Friday off so it'd be great to jump in on the 2x bloodpoints with the new Killer.

wonder if they did some optimization with this patch on consoles. They got a lot of new PS4 players and everybody complained about the bad performance. A man can dream i guess

I'm still pretty new to this game but I have a couple questions. How come on some occasions a killer will take me from full health to dying in one hit without even getting wounded first? Also what does exposed mean when I'm playing as a survivor?

I'm still pretty new to this game but I have a couple questions. How come on some occasions a killer will take me from full health to dying in one hit without even getting wounded first? Also what does exposed mean when I'm playing as a survivor?
Exposed means you get hit from full health to dying in 1 hit without getting injured first.

Things that make you exposed:

1. Michael Myers in Evil Within 3 - When Michael stalks enough survivors he gets put into Evil Within 3 for 60 seconds which allows him to 1 hit down people. It also increases his terror radius and informs everybody in the match that he's in it. You're able to increase this with add-ons to a possible infinite evil within 3

2. Make Your Choice - Pig Perk - This makes it so when you unhook somebody and the killer is more than 24 meters away then you are exposed for 1 minute

3. HEX - Haunting Grounds - Spirit Perk - This creates 2 totems on the map, if one is cleansed the other goes back into a dull totem. When the totem is cleanesed all survivors are exposed for 60 seconds

4. HEX - No One Escapes Death (NOED) - This makes it so when the escape gates are powered (all gens done) you are exposed. This is placed on a random dull totem in the map. If all dull totems are destroyed it will never spawn. You can destroy the hex after it spawns. The game does not notify you that the killer has NOED until they hit somebody after the hex totem spawns

5. HEX - Devour Hope - Hag Perk - This perk gives the killer a token for each time a survivor is unhooked and you are 32 meters away. After 3 tokens survivors are all exposed, and after 5 tokens you can mori any survivor

6. Clown Pinky Finger Add-on - Ultra Rare - this makes it so when the clown hits you directly with one of your bottles you are exposed while still under the intoxicated effects

There might be more, but that should be most of them, including the newest perk that launched like 30 minutes ago lol.