Dead by Daylight Community |OT| Get outta here you camper!

nea's outfit with her other stuff goes great! the head with the mask + pants with her standard flannel or p1 shirt makes her look like a doomsday survivor.

Tried out Adam Francis this morning before work and chose the Distraction perk. Ended up facing off against The Pig, so, I didn't really get to use that perk lol

console peasants don't want to spend party streamers, they hardly use any offering at all. :(

edit: not only took it 40 levels of bloodpoints to get the damn new map offering, somebody else used the same offering in a session and to add insult to injury the killer insta-disconnects. this game is testing my PATIENCE.

Last edited:
I hate like 95% of all the people who run urban immersion. Run killer around for 3 gens using only 2 pallets, get hooked, killer is off over the other side of the map chasing someone else and these other 2 people running urban immersion are just crabwalking randomly around the map doing nothing then one slowly crabwalks towards me when the person gets downed whilst I go to 2nd phase.

Yes i'm salty.

I recently discovered that perk (urban evasion) cuz I purchased it from the store section in that weekly perk thing... It's a game changer for me and now I realize why everyone uses it lol. I'm a new player (got it through PS+) and it has too many positives to not have it equipped. I can lose the killer in chases more easily, move around the map quickly without triggering the hag's traps... It's great.

And for the record, I always repair gens and rescue people from the hook because I use borrowed time and we'll make it to heal them instantly. I normally always die going for the rescue, but don't care.

I've noticed that Claudette players are either fucking useless, trolls, or try hards. But mostly useless.

I have Urban Evasion all the time after joining three Hag lobbies in a row. It just makes life so much easier. I generally don’t use it all the time against other killers because I’d rather run around instead, lol.

I've noticed that Claudette players are either fucking useless, trolls, or try hards. But mostly useless.
That would be Feng Min in my experience. All they do is literally run around the map, unhook you when the killer is next to you and hide in lockers when there’s only one gen left instead of helping fix the last one. It pisses me off lol

The most toxic players I encounter are Claudette's. I'm also a Feng Min main haha.

I had a killer message me today asking to farm, never really encountered that before. He was a wholesome killer.

I've been working on my jump scares with my wraith, no bing bong sound + no heartbeat or stain for 6 seconds. there were some great moments - grabbing them off gens is always fun!

Played for like 2 weeks when it came out on PS4. Not sure what took time away. Never touched it again until last night. I'm so lost. I have Caludette up to level 10 and a few other suviror and killers like level 3 . No idea what I am doing .

Is any of the DLC worth it? I wanted the Halloween DLC.

It's going to be hard to go back to the normal blood point rate after this weekend; double bloodpoint events are so nice. Picked up Freddy and hag on sale, and have been levelling them up. I've been having a lot of great matches with Hag. She is incredibly strong once you understand how to place her traps optimally.

I also realized that next month it will be a year since I've started playing. Picked it up during a steam sale with some friends, just looking for a fun horror-themed game to play for October, and it has ended up being one of our favourite multiplayer games. I'm also looking forward to seeing what they do for Halloween this year. The Halloween lobby last year was so great. I'm hoping they add some jack-o-lanterns and other decorations to the maps this time, similar to the lights they added around the hooks and lockers for Christmas. I'm also expecting some Halloween costumes for survivors and killers in the shop.

Played for like 2 weeks when it came out on PS4. Not sure what took time away. Never touched it again until last night. I'm so lost. I have Caludette up to level 10 and a few other suviror and killers like level 3 . No idea what I am doing .

Is any of the DLC worth it? I wanted the Halloween DLC.
unless you're planning on playing those specific killers, there's no need to get the DLC. I can't imagine someone willing to play as laurie. heh.

best is to keep leveling up whoever you want to play as and then look into what might grab your interest dlc-wise.

Didn't get nearly enough time to indulge in the double XP weekend. I got a decent chunk in I guess but I was playing rather terribly.

Also, three damn times this weekend a killer disconnected. I didn't get any points and still lost the items I was using and wasted my offerings. Twice I lost an escape cake, I was pissed.

got spirit and adam to 50 and prestiged 2 killers, was a busy weekend!

I hate that p1 gives you a bloody weapon, nobody cares about the weapon being bloody!