Dead by Daylight Community |OT| Get outta here you camper!

Didn't get much time to play at all during the bloodhunt but 3 daily rituals, 3 killer games and about 10 survivor games(using an escape cake/streamers every game) was enough to get Adam to 40 and then all his level 3 perks on Claudette.

Edit: Also, Meg players are the worst.

Last edited:
I hate that p1 gives you a bloody weapon, nobody cares about the weapon being bloody!
Definitely there so you go the extra mile for Prestige 3. You get the best one at P3.

I wish you could pick what clothing you wanted bloody for survivors though. I much prefer Feng's cardigan to her esports outfit.

I had a killer message me today asking to farm, never really encountered that before. He was a wholesome killer.
A killer invited me to party chat yesterday but I was playing SWF so I didn't join. I wonder what he wanted lol
You should’ve ditched your friend and made that killer your new BFF.
Had a bad experience with a killer asking to farm this wkend. He messaged my 4 man crew and only 2 of us took him up on the offer. BIG MISTAKE. He was a Myers, made it seem like all was well and good, but then once my buddy and I had been hooked twice, we were easy sacrifices. The last 2 were easy pickings at that point since he was tier 3. Never doing that again.

Edit: Also, Meg players are the worst.
I feel very attacked!
Meg main here, too! I'm not toxic!! :)

A few killers farmed with me this weekend, but there was one particular killer that, once I realized he was playing for real, I did not engage and just escaped ASAP.

Probably, you'll remember that there were two people on the hook and I got the fuck out of the match instead of saving them.
Then it must be a different one, cuz I remember we all got out.

Well decisive strike is in the shrine.

Rip killers
lmaoooooo

I don’t even like Decisive that much but let me buy it so I can annoy killers every once in a while. What are the other perks?

Then it must be a different one, cuz I remember we all got out.

lmaoooooo

I don’t even like Decisive that much but let me buy it so I can annoy killers every once in a while. What are the other perks?
Adrenaline for survivors.

For killer it's Overcharge and Agitation.

I'll do a full write up tomorrow at work lol

I played Friday the 13th a lot once the initial server issues were resolved. But it felt like the community took an immediate nose dive (at least with randoms). It was pretty unplayable for me, especially once more people started not using mics or just trolling around.

Miiiight jump back on if I can pull myself away from DBD

Being a PS+ offering, I guess it won't take that long to find matches, right?
not finding a match, but waiting for everyone else to finish, because you're stuck waiting till the end and if some of the counselors are friends with the killer, they're just goofing around till the time runs out.

My only critique is how horrible it is that you have to wait all match for your exp if you die early.

You can play it pretty mic less these days, they added icons to the map if you drop an item so no one can run off with important stuff and die with no one knowing where their stuff was anymore.

I've heard someone complain about how the game changed drastically since the beta, so I went to check some old videos on youtube. at the time the trapper set one trap, survivors could've completed 4 gens.

not to mention that survivors ran in a straight line when chased, how the times have changed...

I've heard someone complain about how the game changed drastically since the beta, so I went to check some old videos on youtube. at the time the trapper set one trap, survivors could've completed 4 gens.

not to mention that survivors ran in a straight line when chased, how the times have changed...
Complain????

Beta was a disaster.

Literally had infinites on every single map where you could loop a killer forever without them ever catching up.

No breaking gens, insta gen brand new parts (it used to be action button to automatically complete the gen), no bloodlust, awful animations. Bunch of great changes over the years.

I haven't come across the character many times yet, but is it normal for the hillbilly to have absolutely ridiculous speed ?

Just seen one jump over a little butte like a bullfrog on steroids and literally run through half the map in 3 seconds with a single chainsaw run. I recorded that shit because it didn't seem right.

Also the guy disconnected right after killing me, I was the last survivor standing and got zero bloodpoints. Aren't you still supposed to get your points if the killer disconnects ?

I haven't come across the character many times yet, but is it normal for the hillbilly to have absolutely ridiculous speed ?
Yes, Hillbilly without any speed AddOns already moves with 9.2 m/s over the map during the chainsaw sprint. And with Speed AddOns he can get up to 12.4 m/s. Even though such high speeds are hard to handle on most maps.
His speed combined with his Instadown is actually why he is considered as the second strongest killer in the game. Only beaten by the Nurse, who is high mobile by herself and can't get looped.

When I first started Dead by Daylight I was using The Hillbilly and had a lot of success early on. It wasn't until trying other killers and facing off against him as a survivor that I realized why. And it was all due to his speed.

If hillbilly was released nowadays he'd have a base movement speed of 110% or worse.

Kind of crazy how he has that instant down with a fucking fast ass sprint along with 115% movement speed, but then the spirit only gets 110% speed with no insta down and a longer cooldown on her ability.

that feel, when you finally(!) hit both brand new part skill checks and then your group joins in and regresses all the hard earned work with failing theirs...

I made it to red ranks as well for the first time! I'm actually one droplet away from rank 1! As a survivor playing with randoms lol

The matches at this rank are a lot tougher for sure and every killer seem to have the same types of perks equipped every single match lol. Ruin, NOED, Rancor, BBQ & Chili, etc. The same can be said about us survivors though so it's all fair game.

Still loving the shit out of this game. It's so good.

random thought while waiting for a game to start: what if they use the chucky license by making you play as charles lee ray, who can transform into chucky as part of his special ability?

Everyone on the DbD subreddit say he's bad, but on PS4 at least he's a pain in the ass to go up against and I always struggle against a Freddy.

I get the arguments for why he's weak... You can't attack someone at ALL unless you pull someone into the nightmare, a survivor can wake himself up missing a QTE from self care or through a fail qte generator, and others can wake each other up. Still struggle against Freddy killers despite all this!

^^^ Agreed. I can routinely get to rank 1 survivor and Freddy is still one of my most feared killers to go up against.

How bad is Freddy? Always wanted to play a game as him
I think he's pretty fun to play as (as long as you aren't high rank- but you could say the same about most of the killers tbh). Freddy really only falls apart once the exit gates are powered because the 7 second sleep world timer makes it near impossible to keep people from hook rescuing, body blocking and running out scott free.