Dead or Alive 6 Discussion Thread - Roster, Stages, DLC, etc

Oh so there's officially going to be another doa festival later this year in november that's cool. :)
And I liked that Marie one It's like a new version of her punk school girl outfit.

Well then I guess Marie doesn't get a wrestling outfit lol

Probably gonna get several characters at the DoA Festival

Hopefully they have something for Oct as well.

I suppose it makes sense to wait until after Soul Calibur VI launches to reveal more stuff. Technically we got a bunch of reveals for TGS, it just feels like we were going to get more here.

I imagine we'll get a reveal in october too but yeah I imagine they'll have more in November for their own big event. And I'm happy to see that Marie's is a different style from Ayane's and Honoka's so I imagine each characters will just be different rather than all wrestling themed? Seriously though where's the reveal? It was mentioned there was a reveal/trailer... I'm not seeing one lol.

Let's hope that they'll stick to costumes that fit Marie Rose's gothic/darker side instead of all the random cute anime stuff. They can give that to Honoka now.

Beside her default gothic lolita dress this one was imo her best and most fitting alternate costume:

While I actually liked her pink hoodie this punk school uniform is amazing and one of my favourite outfits for her, It really fits which is why I'm really happy with her deluxe outfit because from the image it looks very similar to this one.

I imagine we'll get a reveal in october too but yeah I imagine they'll have more in November for their own big event. And I'm happy to see that Marie's is a different style from Ayane's and Honoka's so I imagine each characters will just be different rather than all wrestling themed? Seriously though where's the reveal? It was mentioned there was a reveal/trailer... I'm not seeing one lol.

Let's hope that they'll stick to costumes that fit Marie Rose's gothic/darker side instead of all the random cute anime stuff. They can give that to Honoka now.
Yeah, they're still all wrestling themed.
It's not too hard to find japanese wrestlers that have/had similar outfits too.

Yeah, they're still all wrestling themed.
It's not too hard to find japanese wrestlers that have/had similar outfits too.
Oh cool I didn't know that but that actually really must be where they got the outfit designs from. And tbh now that I think about it while It's a shame we didn't get a character reveal, A new DoA festival happening in November is cool so hopefully we'll get lots of info//news there.

Ok, I am glad that I didn’t stay up for that, lol. Though, it is nice to know that there will be another DOAfest. I will have to mark my calendar for that. I do hope we get something between now and then. Mid November seems too far for me to wait for more info.
Id wager that the festival would be the best place to reveal the new female character. And possibly Kokoro too.

Only event I could somehow see in October is Paris Games Week, but it's at the very end of October, so they'll probably do multiple reveals at DOAF instead (4-6?).

Yeah the close up of the hosts hands mashing away like crazy was painful to watch.
But the guy towards the end, in red is HurricanRev (Im pretty sure anyways), hes a pretty cool dude, hes on fsd and has won a few tournaments in the past.
Also, its crazy to see Zack lose his glasses. I may be wrong, but I think thats the first that we've seen him with nothing covering his eyes except for the Zack beam move/taunt. Pretty cool.

Hm I do like that new venus vacation character Fiona.

Could have gone for a more mature face ala Christie, etc. though instead of giving another new VV char a cute face

Last edited:
Yeah, its pretty nice to have an arcade version again. Even though I will never get to play it. But still, more exposure should be a good thing.

Also, still no word or even hint at a physical “deluxe” edition for the west. I really don’t want to pay import prices for a book and soundtrack. But it seems I may have to. I did make a few accounts on some Japanes sites just to prepare.

Hm I do like that new venus vacation character Fiona.

Could have gone for a more mature face ala Christie, etc. though instead of giving another new VV char a cute face
Doesn't seem like it would've been practical based on their market. I can't speak for fans of the mainline series, but the ones interested in DoAX apparently just plain don't like Christie (she ranked second to last in the DoAX3 poll as it is).