Destiny 2: Forsaken |OT| I'm Coming Home, Ace

I have Outlaw and Zen moment on mine, which feels great, but I'd prefer Outlaw / Rampage too.

Still, it's a great HC even with less than optimal perks.
I have the outlaw / rampage roll with range masterwork. Good gun, but in PvE there's better options imo for that slot. PvP it's a good gun though.

I have the outlaw / rampage roll with range masterwork. Good gun, but in PvE there's better options imo for that slot. PvP it's a good gun though.
Yeh, talking about pvp. Too many other heavy hitters I use in PvE in that slot. I'd really like rampage for the potential easier multikills.

Got very lucky in Gambit earlier. 2 of us went in to clear the daily Gambit powerful reward, spawned in 0-1 down and the enemy team on the verge of spawning their Primeval. Got a couple of kills invading resetting its health I realised its the eye that drops the Malfisence. We managed to quickly spawn our Primeval and kill it a split second before the enemy team could finish theirs. Destiny was kind to me today.

Anyone ever have bouts where they just don't feel like Destiny is fun anymore?

Solstice of Heroes really drained me, I only played a few days of Forsaken before I felt like I needed a change of pace and switched over to Spider-Man. Spent about 3 weeks with that then tried to come back to Destiny and it just feels like a chore.

I feel terrible about it, I'm way behind the rest of the clan but I'm just not sure what's wrong. Anyone else ever dealt with this?

just avoid it for anything critical, especially the raid for now :/
but man it's so good on the top floor in the raid. permanent uptime.

but yea, I'm going to have to go without it for the forseeable future. it's just not worth the distraction.

feels really bad that the only meaningful Forsaken exotic that I've gotten this entire season is critically bugged.

Anyone ever have bouts where they just don't feel like Destiny is fun anymore?

Solstice of Heroes really drained me, I only played a few days of Forsaken before I felt like I needed a change of pace and switched over to Spider-Man. Spent about 3 weeks with that then tried to come back to Destiny and it just feels like a chore.

I feel terrible about it, I'm way behind the rest of the clan but I'm just not sure what's wrong. Anyone else ever dealt with this?
Yes that has happened like 4 times with Destiny. D1 release played for a month, then stopped until TTK came out. TTK same thing until RoI. Then same thing with RoI until D2 came out, and a month after D2 I stopped until Forsaken. Same thing will probably happen again soon tbh. It's good to take breaks, and play other games that are out there.

I'm having decent luck with loot all my slots are at least 515 but I cannot get a single fucking primary kinetic weapon to drop I have the Forsaken Wavespliiter and an MW Ikelos SG but I cannot use either of them because I haven't gotten a single Kinetic primary since I hit level 50.

Gotta say I was having a ton of fun with Forsaken until I hit The Dreaming City. Grinding up to the levels needed to actually play this content takes too freaking long. I do the powerful gear quests but I’m lucky to go up 1 or 2 power levels a day.

Is the Flashpoint powerful gear bugged? The powerful gear for doing flashpoints is only dropping at 500. Gotta say, this grind has killed my enjoyment a lot, and I played over 500 hours of Destiny 1 since launch and never had many grind complaints.

Gotta say I was having a ton of fun with Forsaken until I hit The Dreaming City. Grinding up to the levels needed to actually play this content takes too freaking long. I do the powerful gear quests but I’m lucky to go up 1 or 2 power levels a day.

Is the Flashpoint powerful gear bugged? The powerful gear for doing flashpoints is only dropping at 500. Gotta say, this grind has killed my enjoyment a lot, and I played over 500 hours of Destiny 1 since launch and never had many grind complaints.
Once you hit the mid 520s you start being able to handle more and more of the Dreaming City content and its my favorite content in the game. Trust me, it's worth the grind.

Once you hit the mid 520s you start being able to handle more and more of the Dreaming City content and its my favorite content in the game. Trust me, it's worth the grind.
Honestly the Dreaming City is by far the coolest location I’ve seen in this series, and exploring it and seeing all it has to offer is what’s keeping me going. But man it sucks when you stumble on something there and it just drops 500 gear.

How do you get that? Just a random nightfall drop? I'm lucky I was able to complete a Nightfall at all this week. I doubt I'd find a group on PC to run it repeatedly.
It's a gun that only drops from The Corrupted when it's a Nightfall and even then is a rare drop. I believe you have a higher chance at the drop if you beat the 100k score.

It's a gun that only drops from The Corrupted when it's a Nightfall and even then is a rare drop. I believe you have a higher chance at the drop if you beat the 100k score.
Oh.... damn. I did try that one the other night and we got destroyed. Though admittedly we weren't well prepared and one guy was 518.

Man... so much content in this game is out of my reach.

Oh.... damn. I did try that one the other night and we got destroyed. Though admittedly we weren't well prepared and one guy was 518.

Man... so much content in this game is out of my reach.
It's worth noting that every Strike has an item that drops exclusively from it when it's available as the Nightfall. Some offer weapons. Some offer ships. Some offer speeders. And all the strikes will rotate into Nightfall several times (except the PS exclusive ones which won't be Nightfalls until the exclusivity period is over).

Would anyone be willing to help (re: carry) my ass through the Gravetide Summoner weekly? I'm in the mid 520s so I know I'm really too low to be messing with it, but I took the bounty and would like to finish it. Also tried soloing and just ran out of ammo before the Ogre kicked it.

PSN is: kaiotheforsaken, fireteam is open if anyone wants to take pity on me. I'll hang out on Titan for a bit and see if anyone bites.

I discovered it a new perk for Luna's Howl in the crucible!

It increases the chance of random t-bags from people you've been stomping when they finally kill you by 100%!

Eagerly waiting for the reset so i can atleast reach 560 (maybe 570 if im lucky) light and attempt higher parts of the raid, been outta stuff to do for awhile.

What is going on?? I'm never good at PvP, and I've won 2... no 3 rumbles in a row. Must be awful players on tonight. But the Ace of Spades and Right Side of Wrong are doing work.

AND I dropped The Colony after the 1st match. How random.

Last edited:
no way we get another reset, that would be franchise suicide
People have said this many times before when it comes to Destiny.

"There's no way they charge $40 for the Fall DLC, it'll be franchise suicide, after this horrendous Year 1 and vanilla launch."

Destiny 3 will reset us all again, and we'll all buy it anyway. You know it to be true. Enjoy the veteran emblem you'll get!

I don't feel the reset thing is THAT bad because you typically turf all your gear in an mmo when a new game comes out anyway. but it would be nice to carry over exotics/etc and maybe have scaled up versions of the old content?

quick question about seeds of light; i did the Offering to the Oracle and got my second subclass. does the third seed drop in Blind Well just as is? i'm also assuming it only drops or has a higher likelihood of dropping in Level 3, correct?