Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia |OT| 3D Gacha--wait, come back!

This coop was pretty nice, but I vastly prefer the token ones, only Kain left before we get normal coop with the token system.
If I found a room with 2 Papalymo, it’s instant 120k+ score.

To avoid these situations I have a policy of "any gold will do". basically, my goal with characters is their gold weapon, regardless of which one. Aiming for all toppest will drive me mad. So i will save that mental torture till Ex weapons come. Then i can cry over not getting Noct's or Zidane's ex weapon.
That's usually my rule for tickets, to stop as soon as I get any gold weapon. I go all out when I'm saving for a specific weapon though, regardless of the consequences... it doesn't always end so well for me, lol.

Celes’s event is easy stuff. She doesn’t even seem to be required but I’m still pulling cause I love her :) but you guys can just wait for her ex banner since it’s the same thing but with her much better weapon. I absolutely love her niche as a tank though. I think I can see some use for her outside the event. She’s really pretty too and this is coming from someone that likes her other outfit more. Think I’m used to the yellow in this though. <3

Celes sounds pretty niche & I'm really not sure if Onion Knight is that good so I'll probably skip this banner and use a few tickets.

not sure if I'll pull for Kain either. Maybe if Layle's 35cp is there though..

After a lot of stamina potions and double item books, I have Chocobo at level 19 and Sylph at level 18, I think that will be enough since last level ask 200 escape anima and I have like 4 haha.

Edit : 23 escape and I’m 40 anima away from Sylph level 19 and she gets the 30% chances of not getting debuff there so I’ll farm a little more

Edit 2 : and now Sylph is 19 with 83 escape anima, I guess it's worth it to go for Chocobo level 20 right now.
Only 10 stamina potions left though, and not much characters to level up.

Last edited:
Finally got Cloud's Rune Blade after using a couple more tickets I got from Celes' event.

finally. I instantly MLB'd that, his Ogrenix & armour.

i've waited for so long to have Cloud be usable.

Now I do want Squall's 35cp but.. I need to horde the gems. I got Celes' 15cp from a ticket and I'm thinking of saving the rest.

Already got Celes to level 50 with crystal! (a little behind with the other one)

I've been wondering if I should try to do one more pull for Squall/Yuna/Sazh's banner after all the dissapointment that came last time lol

It would be good to have one of the 35cp weapons.

New Co op is live! Fight against Cloud of Darkness and Garland this time. Free pull is Galuf 35 cp, Eiko 35 cp, and vaan 15 cp.... huge weapons... especially Eiko. I have it 0lb so hopefully I pull it again. Eiko is just ridiculously good and I already have Vaan 15 cp mlb. Galuf doesnt appeal to me much, personally.

New co-op event is easy fun. Got a really nice high score of +110K with a Cloud, Vaan, and my Eiko.

Also got two of Vaan's 15cp off the free pull. I didn't need them so power stones it is.

Delriach

Designer at Iron Galaxy Studios
Verified
I got Eiko's 15cp weapon. Sadly I already MLB'd it. I could have used another 35cp though!

I think I'm gonna save up all my gems for Sephiroth once he releases.

The new co-op stuff has been a lot less frustrating when you play with bad players. I actually miss the grindy nature of the previous co-op events but this new stuff works pretty well.

My free pull was the worst. 15 cp vaan platinum sword which I had mlb already. Ah well fare well eiko I guess. I’ll try to throw a few tickets on the banner if I can.

I justgot Galuf's 35 CP and I have no idea what to do with it. I dun use galuf, really, I have his 15cp and don't really plan on mlbing it
so... I guess I have to pick which passive I prefer and sell other one for stones

Was there seriously no spear weapons before this Kain event? That or I simply never picked up one in all my time playing the game. I literally having nothing to equip Kain with other than this default!

I got Kain's 15CP through tickets.. I really want his 35CP too but don't want to pull.

Need one more Layle 15CP for a MLB and I already (sadly) have Shantotto's 15CP MLB'd so if I got her 35CP I could sell it..

Squall will finally be receiving an alternate outfit in the JP version.

source

So much better than Dissidia version. It's being scheduled for release with Rinoa who is releasing next week in the JP version. Excited to see her art reveal!

So the Celes banner ended last night but I got her 35 cp from tickets luckily and her 15 cp after one pull before the banner went down. I also got very decent artifacts for her and I didnt do too much farming! Attack +108, Hp +1020, Might Shiny edge 2 stars. Well, I'm pretty happy as she's one of my favourite FF characters. I think I'm going to be skipping Kain though. While he'd be nice, I think I will save for something else.

By the way, who did you guys vote for early release? Last I heard is that Kuja was winning but I voted for Quistis.

Kuja won the poll so I guess Yuna's 35 cp will be released early. Since it's the most thing I want.... gonna do multiple pulls for it if I dont get it first try, then put powerstones into it to mlb it right away. Yesssss.

JP got new 5 star armour. Requires the 5 star armours we have now to be mlb and starts at 90 cp. Holy shite man.

Also Lulu, Freya, and Rinoa join the cast in JP. LULU YESSSS

Great update today. Lots of solid QOL changes, favourite being that I can unload all my 3* orbs to MLB weapons quickly.

Also got Kain's 35CP from a ticket yesterday.. now I gotta save up for Kuja.

Also I thought LC's were going to drop this week?

Very happy about Lulu and Freya. Two of my favorites from their respective games.

XV still isn't getting much love in this game though (unless I've missed something). I'd love an OO version of Iggy.

Also I thought LC's were going to drop this week?
I'm pretty sure they are still scheduled but based on past events, they usually release in the evening -- 10pm for me in the eastern US.

Last edited:
Good. XV's been in the spotlight for far too long, let the other games shine instead.
Eh, don't agree with that. Dissidia isn't really about individual games, it's about characters (especially OO). And there are several from XV -- Iggy, Arenea, Ardyn, heck even Luna, etc. who haven't gotten much attention outside of XV and are deserving of a moment in the spotlight. I don't even like XV much but it's silly to not give it's characters more representation because reasons.

Eh, don't agree with that. Dissidia isn't really about individual games, it's about characters (especially OO). And there are several from XV -- Iggy, Arenea, Ardyn, heck even Luna, etc. who haven't gotten much attention outside of XV and are deserving of a moment in the spotlight. I don't even like XV much but it's silly to not give it's characters more representation because reasons.
Sure, Dissidia is about the characters, but those characters happen to be from a game SE's been promoting everywhere for the last two years. I'd rather see more of the underutilized characters such as Quistis, Freya etc. than the XV crew who we've seen plenty of.

Rinoa and Angelo look great!

I was super disappointed by the voting result especially since it was a vote difference of 200 and the result was the character who was already coming first. Quistis was so close to being moved forward but oh well. I think at least Chapter 10 will most likely happen next month.

Edit: in regards to XV representation it has actually been pretty good. FFBE has a bunch of KG and most XV characters even more than VII and VIII, Record Keeper has quite a few events and NT is getting a XV stage soon.

Sure, Dissidia is about the characters, but those characters happen to be from a game SE's been promoting everywhere for the last two years. I'd rather see more of the underutilized characters such as Quistis, Freya etc. than the XV crew who we've seen plenty of.
There are something like 60 characters in OO global, and more than 90 in JP, and there's one rep from XV. The game has not been shy or stingy in regards to less often represented characters; it's not like they are getting passed over to shove XV in our faces. They've been very generous with underrepresented characters. Heck, Vanille, Hope, and Sazh were in this game before Lightning ever was. Adding one or two underrepresented characters from XV isn't going to take anything away from other games in the series.

Edit: in regards to XV representation it has actually been pretty good. FFBE has a bunch of KG and most XV characters even more than VII and VIII, Record Keeper has quite a few events and NT is getting a XV stage soon.
I was really only referring to this game but that's great XV gets some attention in BE and RE. The new stage in NT is cool too but idk, based on leaks, it irks me that VII is getting a forth rep while XV doesn't even have it's villain in yet.

Last edited:
These quality of life changes really are amazing! I think that we are catching up to JP pretty quick on that front.

Did one more pull on the Sazh banner, and got his 35CP! I take it I'm good for a while now lol?
Yeah, you are. He's a beast at pretty much anything until ex weapons are out I guess.

I just came to say that RNG gods do really hate me lol
Trying to get something decent with tickets and only received 3 or 4 star weapons/armors... sigh

Sazh's 35cp weapon would be really helpful

New lost chapters are up! Finally some endgame content to tackle. Also, the banners are half off including the LC one. I might pull on Y'shtola since she got buffed.

Pulled on both half off banners.

Kinda wanted a weapon for Prishe & Faris as I didn't get either of their weapons when they were first released.. got Ramza's 35CP & 15CP, which I already had but oh well.

On the Ysh banner I only got one Yang claw :(, I wanted Edgar's weapon tbh