Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia |OT| 3D Gacha--wait, come back!

Yeah OP Sazh is awesome. It feels like he carries the whole team and I particularly love that because he was nestled in the lowest tier possible and the butt of jokes in the beginning of the game......and now he turns the tide for almost every fight.

I was kinda nervous about this batch of LCs because I don't have any strong synergy characters but I have an OP Sazh so I'm feeling better about actually beating these!

Rinoa Stickers were added today. I purchased them all immediately of course. Now I just need to finish Kains event which I started but stopped at level 50.

Welp, it had to happen eventually. Used all my tickets and pulls and not even a single Yuna 35 cp. Down to a very low amount of gems now so gonna have to grind. I hope I get lucky with a ticket. Blah, rng had to ruin my excitement. At least Yuna got buffed today D:

Welp, it had to happen eventually. Used all my tickets and pulls and not even a single Yuna 35 cp. Down to a very low amount of gems now so gonna have to grind. I hope I get lucky with a ticket. Blah, rng had to ruin my excitement. At least Yuna got buffed today D:
Damn, Gachas can be brutal >.<

I'm guessing costumes are 100% paywalled
shucks. Sorry, even with gems coming bundled in, I'm just not willing to pay a price of a full new game release for one costume

I'm trying to complete a quest in Vanille's LC but not having luck reaching the required score (35000)those ghost are damn annoying lol

I did a pull hoping for at least one 35cp and got Yuna's Astral rod (wich already is mlb) the RNG gods have no mercy sometimes lol

Let's cross our fingers for the next time ;)

I'm guessing costumes are 100% paywalled
shucks. Sorry, even with gems coming bundled in, I'm just not willing to pay a price of a full new game release for one costume
Unfortunately, yes but let's hope they add it as a reward in the future because they are rather generous with Opera Omnia.

I did a pull hoping for at least one 35cp and got Yuna's Astral rod (wich already is mlb) the RNG gods have no mercy sometimes lol

Let's cross our fingers for the next time ;)
I got like 6 dupes of that as well and I have it mlb a long time ago. Free power stones!

I'm in the same boat. 15k gems down the drain. :(

I gotta say, the token system with regular coop is a blessing, I'm not afraid of mistakes anymore and sometime I see a lot of them haha.
Just gotta hope nobody ragequit because that's the actual penalty now, it only happened once so far.

I got like 6 dupes of that as well and I have it mlb a long time ago. Free power stones!
I know that this is just RNG but it would seem that a omnipotent being is watching you and knows which weapon are you looking for and then the pull only gives you dupes that are mlb already lol

Well it took 2 tries, first time cleared but took too much HP damage, second try went much smoother since I got rid of one of the add.

Sazh / Yuna / Vaan with Lightning support, all MLB, good luck of you don’t have Sazh 35 CP.

Ahhh I went for it and splurged on the Yuna gem pack, although thankfully I was able to cover it with a gift card balance. Pulled twice on the banner and got Yuna's 35cp, Kuja's 35cp, and an extra copy of Setzer's 15cp. So all in all, not a bad outcome, considering.

Then followed that up with an unprecedented string of horrible luck with 60 draw ticket pulls on the LC banner and not a single 5*. The RNG gods only bless you with so much I suppose.

Is Yuna the first character to get an alt costume? I'm trying to think what others they can do. Cloud in Advent Children gear (or dress). Celes with her sprite outfit? Though that outfit would look pretty ridiculous in 3D. They could also have Ramza in his armor.

Is Yuna the first character to get an alt costume? I'm trying to think what others they can do. Cloud in Advent Children gear (or dress). Celes with her sprite outfit? Though that outfit would look pretty ridiculous in 3D. They could also have Ramza in his armor.
Currently in JP there is Vaan's dissidia outfit, Squall's Seed uniform, ramza in his armour. Afaik, those are the only ones and Gunner Yuna.

Same here. Went from 50k to 15k and no Yuna or Kuja 35CP. Can't count the amount of Kuja 15CPs I've pulled..

Took a few tries but finished Kuja's EX level.

Completed it with; Kuja 35CP MLB, Sazh & Eiko fully MLB. Friend Cloud for the clutch paralysis'.

I cleared the first time under 140 turns, then took a few more tries to do it without a character dying or losing too much health. Got lucky that the Marlboro never used that AOE pummel attack.

I’m back up to about 15k gems for Yuna’s 35 cp. I won’t give up! None of my tickets have been anything good so gonna wait for next events to start.

Good news is I have an absolute ton of power stones.

Kuja EX is finally cleared. God damn it I dont even know how many tries it took but man I'm glad its done cause that shite is mad difficult. The best strategy was to get an Mlb Kuja, summon ifrit, spam ultima with an attack boost from Sazh, and give Prishe attack boost. The fight is super hard once the Mother weed keeps spamming stench. I had Yuna esuna everything away but random impales from adds would kill sometimes which is why Kuja helped so much in the fight. It was rough but it's done.

Almost at 20k gems now and also completed all the new lost chapters.

If anyone is curious, here was my setup: Yuna 15 cp MLB maxed with passives and over 9k hp on this fight (really helps) since this monster hits like a truck, Sazh 35 cp 1 lb, Prishe 35cp MLB and MLB Kuja 35 cp friend. Ultima HITS LIKE A TRUCK. If you're lucky you can get the monster down to red health after all of your Ultima spams. Once it summons adds, one should be dead already and the other half dead. DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT kill the other add or the monster will cast Photosynthesis to heal itself and resummon adds plus use prickly pummel which hits like an absolute truck. He will more than likely kill you with it considering all the hp damage in this stupid fight. Other than that, it's rng and a serious amount of smart ability uses. Dont blow anything on the waves before the boss unless it's to buff Prishe's spinning attack.

I'm waiting to see how Palom's EX goes. Haven't made it there yet, but Kuja's seemed nearly impossible even with a MBL Kuja. Hope Palom's isn't that strict. :/

Last edited:
I swear that this game doesn't want me to get the weapons I'm really after lol

Yuna's lullaby rod is avoiding me... don't know if I should keep trying.

Also, I still can't clear Kuja's EX :/

Finally cleared all the LCs today, whew. Faris' surprisingly gave me the most trouble -- everything would be going peachy until the Lamia Queen would squeeze the life out of someone with her tail attack (usually Sazh, poor Sazh) and that was it. Finally figured out the trick to that fight was to kill one of the two adds to keep her busy respawning them and sure enough, cleared it and all the high scores.

Now on to trying for max high scores on Kuja's EX. I'm not overly optimistic....

Decided to skip this event, don’t feel like grinding right now and those characters don’t interest me, same for Maria.
Only did the 5 stages and coop clear.
Will pull for Quistis though.

Been a few days now and I still can’t beat Palom ex. Now that I have 25 k plus gems I think I’m gonna pull after world of illusions tonight for Yuna again. The palom ex stage is just ridiculous. I don’t have Vanille’s 35 cp and nor do I want it. The stupid lizards have stupidly high initial brave that you’re guaranteed to take major hp damage.

When is Quistis supposed to arrive?

Been a few days now and I still can’t beat Palom ex. Now that I have 25 k plus gems I think I’m gonna pull after world of illusions tonight for Yuna again. The palom ex stage is just ridiculous. I don’t have Vanille’s 35 cp and nor do I want it. The stupid lizards have stupidly high initial brave that you’re guaranteed to take major hp damage.
Sound like a pain.
I've still yet to complete Kuja's ex... will have to keep trying.

Got Squall's Fury Blade from a few tickets so I won't have to pull on that banner.

I still don't have his 35CP but I really need to save gems.. and I've also accepted that my Squall is forever going to be ass.

Got Squall's Fury Blade from a few tickets so I won't have to pull on that banner.

I still don't have his 35CP but I really need to save gems.. and I've also accepted that my Squall is forever going to be ass.
My Squall was borderline maxed out until now. But with the new weapon, so much for that, I guess. Don't really have gems to keep trying for it ;o;

Did 4 more pulls for Yuna's 35 cp and got it..... FINALLY. But I only now have 7k gems left so I dunno how good that will do for Quistis who releases at the end of September. Anyway, I'm clearly insane, guys. Yuna is my favourite FF character and i've spent 55k gems on her alone just failing the last week or so but now a final glimmer of hope gave me her weapon. Gacha is a huge bitch and it's damn brutal. I think that this is the worst luck I have ever had with a banner on this game and tickets. Out of over 70 tickets opened... not one was Yuna's 35 cp and 2 were Kuja 35 cp and 15 cp. The rest of my pulls and tickets netted me a whopping 9 duplicate Yuna 15 cp weapons and 5 duplicate 15 cp Setzer weapons. That's A LOT of powerstones and I have tons now to mlb other characters so i'm somewhat lucky and unlucky at the same time.

But yes, as my new updated quote in game says.... 55K gems later Yuna's 35 cp appeared

Oh god, I just want to cry that I lost all those gems but at the same time I feel happy.

fuck you rng

Maria banner with Eiko 35cp (again?) & Irvine 35cp.. anybody pulling or nah.

At least I have Eiko already MLB'd for the Co-Op event (just so I can play with other Sazh players in Boosted )

Also did anybody complete Palom's EX yet? If so what party did you bring?