Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia |OT| 3D Gacha--wait, come back!

Seriously the game wants me to get angry at all costs lol

Been using more tickets to try and get something for Quistis but everything has been crap... sigh

Btw, who's the other character featured on Sephiroth's banner aside from Eiko?

Went and cleared Maria EX with 37k score, yes I have used the glitch but I have no shame since I’m pulling Sephiroth now.
Seriously the game wants me to get angry at all costs lol

Been using more tickets to try and get something for Quistis but everything has been crap... sigh

Btw, who's the other character featured on Sephiroth's banner aside from Eiko?
It’s Vincent.

Started chapter 10 finally. Great stuff... Seph event will be my last chance for Quistis. I'd advise anyone to hoard now until ex and use tickets for stuff, personally.

Started chapter 10 finally. Great stuff... Seph event will be my last chance for Quistis. I'd advise anyone to hoard now until ex and use tickets for stuff, personally.
Exactly, EX weapons soon and they are at a 0.5% rates (5% for the +1 on the 10+1 pulls)
Also 5* rates will be bumped to 10%.

• 1-10 Pull
  • Chance to Pull a 3* = 59.9998% Chance to Pull a 4* = 29.45943%
  • Chance to Pull Additional 5* = 9.99959%
  • Chance it’s a 15CP = 6.49959% Non-Featured = 0.9996% Featured = 5.49999%
  • Chance it’s a 35CP = 3%
  • Chance it’s a 70CP = 0.5%

Last edited:
So once I maxed out one 5 star weapon and I've also maxed out a characters other 5 star weapon, should I keep the other one or just sell it?
Honestly I always max the 15CP then sell it (if I have the 35CP of course)
Same thing when we'll start to get 70CP (EX weapons), you can keep the 15CP since those are not character specific but I never used them that way anyway.

;_;

used like 30K gems and got every weapon except Sephiroth's 35CP

managed to MLB Sephiroth's 15CP even though they're giving out a free one.

i'll eventually get it.. I always do but lord this hurts

Last edited:
WTF at Sephiroth EX, it’s like it’s tuned for level 60 characters.
It’s just impossible, see for yourself.

Edit : so I had 610 tickets, used 150 of them (god that take way too long to do that) and after 2 Sephiroth 15CP and 1 for Eiko/Vincent I stopped when I got Vincent’s 35CP
Probably took 20 mins just for tickets so I was bored and used 5k gems

All weapons get, happy ending!

Last edited:
Chapter 10 done! Man, chapter 10 was SO GOOD. I dunno why but I just feel so connected to the characters now and story was just nonsense the first few chapters. It seems every chapter they really top it. It's a really great FF experience. The boss was really cool too, honestly.

Wtf at the appearance of Vayne though. I learned he was coming to JP a few days ago cause of reddit. Would have been nice to not have that spoiled that he joins.

Wont be pulling on overrated Sephiroth, personally. Just getting more tickets for Quistis. Wont be using any gems. EX is going to come soon... probably December. Pulling for 35 cps now is silly when you have cp 70 ex weapons soon. So that means I am not gonna be doing a multi pull until Alisae's banner UNLESS something I really want and it's half off.

;_;

used like 30K gems and got every weapon except Sephiroth's 35CP

managed to MLB Sephiroth's 15CP even though they're giving out a free one.

i'll eventually get it.. I always do but lord this hurts
Yeah, been there.... with Yuna. It sucked. I used like 55k gems for her 35cp.

WTF at Sephiroth EX, it’s like it’s tuned for level 60 characters.
It’s just impossible, see for yourself.

Edit : so I had 610 tickets, used 150 of them (god that take way too long to do that) and after 2 Sephiroth 15CP and 1 for Eiko/Vincent I stopped when I got Vincent’s 35CP
Probably took 20 mins just for tickets so I was bored and used 5k gems

All weapons get, happy ending!
You're set for ex with those gems... just hope one will drop for you. Sephiroth EX is impossible? Hmm even with Sazh?

You're set for ex with those gems... just hope one will drop for you. Sephiroth EX is impossible? Hmm even with Sazh?
Yep, I’ll try again with my now MLB Sephiroth once he get good artifacts.
Problem is the boss is with Ramza and Zidane, if you get broken Sephiroth jump to 11k bravery easily, Zidane can use Free Energy and that’s a deadly combo with Ramza’s bravery regen.

People at reddit saying to use Galuf too, I’ll see that later.

Delriach

Designer at Iron Galaxy Studios
Verified
Yep, I’ll try again with my now MLB Sephiroth once he get good artifacts.
Problem is the boss is with Ramza and Zidane, if you get broken Sephiroth jump to 11k bravery easily, Zidane can use Free Energy and that’s a deadly combo with Ramza’s bravery regen.

People at reddit saying to use Galuf too, I’ll see that later.
I did the EX and got all the additional score requirements on my first attempt. All I did was use the banner team. It's totally doable with them if you have all 3 characters and their weapons. I had Ifrit Summon and a Kuja assist that I almost forgot about until the very end. I was able to get a score of 36485, which was definitely cutting it close.

Basically, I tried to take out Sephiroth as quickly as possible and used a good chunk of my abilities doing so. In fact, I was out of abilities for maybe the last 30 turns. I'm sure I could have optimized my strategy but it was literally my first time playing the stage so some bad decisions on my part was pretty much a given. Using a Sephiroth assist most likely would have cut a bunch of turns as well.

I've been pretty casual with the game mostly bothering to get all characters and focusing on maxing levels and gears for the XI ones - when those read done, I move one to whomever currently has an EXP bonus as is closer to max level.

As the story's been getting harder, I mostly stick the the characters I'm leveling until some boss beats me, at which point I switch to my FFXI Amazon brigade to beat that.

In what's probably one of the last fights before getting Seifer, that wasn't enough - I may need to swap someone for a healer or something... any tips on tackling that one boss that disables your summon?

I did the EX and got all the additional score requirements on my first attempt. All I did was use the banner team. It's totally doable with them if you have all 3 characters and their weapons. I had Ifrit Summon and a Kuja assist that I almost forgot about until the very end. I was able to get a score of 36485, which was definitely cutting it close.

Basically, I tried to take out Sephiroth as quickly as possible and used a good chunk of my abilities doing so. In fact, I was out of abilities for maybe the last 30 turns. I'm sure I could have optimized my strategy but it was literally my first time playing the stage so some bad decisions on my part was pretty much a given. Using a Sephiroth assist most likely would have cut a bunch of turns as well.
Despite having Sazh my strongest DPS was Vaan and Squall so having Sephiroth will help a lot.
I'm leveling Galuf's crystal level and it's green again, I already had to farm a lot yesterday haha, thankfully I did got his 35CP at the summer event.

Just like what happened with Quistis's banner, made 2 pulls and not even a single 35cp. The game wants me to hate it lol

Will keep going with tickets only...

Congrats to those who got the weapons!

Reaching almost 18k MBRV alone with Sephiroth on his event, man that feel good.
Too bad he'll be powercreeped fast but for now, I'll enjoy it.

Edit : there it is

Sazh/Galuf (35CP 0LB)/Sephiroth with Kuja support to deal with the trash.
I don’t think you need Galuf’s 35 CP since I didn’t use all my blade block.

Edit 2 : probably won't get better than that, and I can equip all passives by removing a single DEF one.

I could change that ATK +36 / Fervent Blow** but the chances to get a good one and low CP is well, really low.
Also changed my info on the spreadsheet even though nobody use it anymore haha

Last edited:
Used all my gems and pulled like 10 times and didn't get a single Sephiroth 35cp

I got everything except that weapon

all my hoarding did nothing b
Looks like it happens to all of us eventually. If you want it that bad it might be worth grinding the lc gems soon. You could maybe get 2 more pulls. For me after 55000 gems for Yuna I got it on my 2nd last pull and was left with 7k. It was a happy but super frustrating moment ...

Also ... assuming Sephiroth ex is impossible without a mlb seph with 35 cp and a friend mob seph? Might need to skip this one sadly.

Delriach

Designer at Iron Galaxy Studios
Verified
Looks like it happens to all of us eventually. If you want it that bad it might be worth grinding the lc gems soon. You could maybe get 2 more pulls. For me after 55000 gems for Yuna I got it on my 2nd last pull and was left with 7k. It was a happy but super frustrating moment ...

Also ... assuming Sephiroth ex is impossible without a mlb seph with 35 cp and a friend mob seph? Might need to skip this one sadly.
What characters do you have?

Also... I used so many gems and tickets trying to get Yuna’s 35. Never got it. Also spent a significant amount of money..........still never got it. I still feel really stupid about it even now. Loot boxes :(

I've had garbo luck on Seph's banner too. Pulled three times, plus 100+ tickets....and no 35cp. Did get another copy of his 15cp and enough of Vincent's 15cp to max limit break it, which was nice because oddly enough I did have Vinny's 35cp maxed so now he'll be even more of a brave attack powerhouse. I'll probably end up using him to carry me through the Seph co-op.