Dragon Ball Super |OT5| A new ERA of Dragon Ball

Want to know the easy way to tell if that's Z or Super Goten? One would be able to hit Z saga Frieza, the other one wouldn't, and the one that would be able to isn't Super Goten.

Has Goten even turned SSJ in Super once?
He and Trunks only did it once for the ritual, so no fighting at all RIP

I think Trunks becomes SSJ so Goku can detect his energy when FT arrives but outside of that, nope, neither of them become SSJ again iirc

He and Trunks only did it once for the ritual, so no fighting at all RIP

I think Trunks becomes SSJ so Goku can detect his energy when FT arrives but outside of that, nope, neither of them become SSJ again iirc
Kid Trunks also turned SSJ to fight his superior future counterpart.

Probably in that filler we don’t talk about. He probably forgot like how he forgot how to kick
I don't think so. I think they fuse in base, and pop out either base Gotenks or SSJ3 Gotenks, I think they start with base. I don't think they ever go SSJ in that filler arc.

Every episode for the first 76 episodes
It took me longer to get that than I care to admit

Dragon Ball / Z Recap--

• JEEEEEZ! Goku's fight with Freeze just never fucking ends. Seriously, those last "5 minutes" felt like 5 days. It's unfortunate that the climax had such unavoidable productions hiccups. Regardless, the high's were high~

• THAT episode where Goku finally transforms is still as good as ever. Kuririn crying out in anguish for Goku to save him is so heartbreaking. Tanaka perfectly elevates that scene.The monstrous scream that Goku lets out is genuinely frightening and perfectly illustrates the rage it took to bring him to this point. The whole scene is just perfect.

• Nozawa and Nakao bring out the best in one another. They've got some amazing lines during this arc. This might be the best work Nozawa does as Adult Goku.

• Goku slapping the shit out of Freeze is the funniest shit.
  • I sear to god, Kaio says the same goddamn shit everytime he's on screen. We fucking get it already! And still, Tenshinhan and Yamcha remained surprised as if they didn't hear him say the same exact thing 5 seconds earlier.

• It seems like some animators don't quite understand how to handle SS hair. It looks laugh out loud funny at times.

• I thought about skipping the Garlic Jr. saga but it's not as long as I remember. Maybe i'll regret the decision later when i'm halfway through.

Dragon Ball / Z Recap--

• JEEEEEZ! Goku's fight with Freeze just never fucking ends. Seriously, those last "5 minutes" felt like 5 days. It's unfortunate that the climax had such unavoidable productions hiccups. Regardless, the high's were high~

• THAT episode where Goku finally transforms is still as good as ever. Kuririn crying out in anguish for Goku to save him is so heartbreaking. Tanaka perfectly elevates that scene.The monstrous scream that Goku lets out is genuinely frightening and perfectly illustrates the rage it took to bring him to this point. The whole scene is just perfect.

• Nozawa and Nakao bring out the best in one another. They've got some amazing lines during this arc. This might be the best work Nozawa does as Adult Goku.

• Goku slapping the shit out of Freeze is the funniest shit.
  • I sear to god, Kaio says the same goddamn shit everytime he's on screen. We fucking get it already! And still, Tenshinhan and Yamcha remained surprised as if they didn't hear him say the same exact thing 5 seconds earlier.

• It seems like some animators don't quite understand how to handle SS hair. It looks laugh out loud funny at times.

• I thought about skipping the Garlic Jr. saga but it's not as long as I remember. Maybe i'll regret the decision later when i'm halfway through.
Why I never understood why people have an issue with Super's sense of time.
The 5 minutes, and anytime Gotenks has any focus, DB's sense of time has always been poor.

Goku turning SSJ is one of the best moments of Z

Garlic Jr. arc isn't terrible imo, but it has a lot of boring bits. Worth it for Vegeta traveling around the universe, looking for Kakarot.

Just watched Latam's first new episode since the hiatus, 68

Pretty fun alright! Next episode is Arale's and one of her two previous VAs is back so that's good to hear. Can't wait for the Saiyaman episodes to hear Cocoa's voice

I... think that's supposed to be the animu eyes Vegeta blue? shit is impossible to tell.

also it's amazing how many dbsb toys have this SUPER SECRET HIDDEN CHARACTER that they can't show yet:

all for a secret they're going to spoil themselves in a magazine 2 weeks before the movie comes out

Curious about this new integrated character this is honestly the best thing about modern Dragon ball to me, the mystery going into the new arcs and wondering who the new villains/characters will be