Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Gacha, Head Gacha

i just cant complete teq and agl sbr

i keep failing those 2

i do not have a single agl leader so i need to use goten and trunk( they are a fucking shit lr )...for teq i have lr's and i still cant do it

Man these F2P 100% units they’re giving us are cool, but their event setup is getting annoying. It always just boils down to playing the same stage a gajillion times.

Knowing what to do first after two years gone from the game isn't always easy, especially as you don't don't normally have the best latest cards. Though got a few of them so it's not too bad but I think being able to dokkan a few like the INT Goku Ultra Instinct is a bit beyond my ability right now unless I use a lot of stones to continue. The good thing is two years gone means there is a crazy amount of content that I can do to get stones.

First I wasted 150 stones on the LR summon. (Only got Ribrianne.)

Saw that I would have exactly 50 stones if I bought the 9€ pack. I bought it and at the same time regretted it because the last time I wasted like 50€ on LR Vegito without getting him.

The regret disappeared really fast after seeing Buu&Satan appear in my summon animation.

Did another 3 multis on the Goku banner and still no AGL Goku, UI Goku or TEQ Vegito. A Vegeta flew in at one point during the summon animation, then the rainbow text showed up--- But nope. SSJ1--->rock crack.

I've done a total of 28 multis during this celebration and I have yet to pull a single featured SSR. Like, how is that even possible? I'll take a 6th INT Gogeta or Super 17 at this point. Just give me something lol.

Sidenote: LR Goku & Freiza's SAs look LEGIT. They're Akatsuki's finest to date.

Last edited:
Upto 205 after finishing all missions of part 2. Tempted do 2 on LR because I actually want LR Beerus for RoG team because i use TEQ Blue Vegitto or PHY Blue Vegitto instead of LR depending on stage.

Upto 205 after finishing all missions of part 2. Tempted do 2 on LR because I actually want LR Beerus for RoG team because i use TEQ Blue Vegitto or PHY Blue Vegitto instead of LR depending on stage.
Don't.
Wait for Rising Dragon banner or try your luck on STR orb one (I think Beerus is added already).

People forget that TEQ Goku/Frieza is not a dokankfest exclusive (like LR Gogeta/Vegito) so they will be in general LR pool from now on.

Can anybody help me with the Porunga dragonballs? Need help on this one:

Let's enjoy a story about planet Namek

I figured it was doing one of the story levels in the Planet Namek event thing but that hasn't worked.

Anybody done these before? Thanks in advance.

Edited out the first one, right as I posted I realized it was just z-awakening someone. Silly I didnt think of that before.

Last edited:
Holy cow, on my 3rd F2P multi I snagged the LR. That’s the first time I’ve ever gotten an LR from an LR banner, they usually always fuck me so hard. Seems like the rates for this guy might be slightly higher, there’s a lot of people with them.

That puts me at 3 gacha LRs. Goku and Frieza, Gogeta, and Majin Vegeta. Kinda barely consider Gogeta one cause of his weird banner but whatever.

I think I just did the most bad good luck pulls ever in this game xD

Did two more multis on the LR banner, both times got the vegito blue animation, both LRs were Boujack. The only gacha LR I already had.

Holy cow, on my 3rd F2P multi I snagged the LR. That’s the first time I’ve ever gotten an LR from an LR banner, they usually always fuck me so hard. Seems like the rates for this guy might be slightly higher, there’s a lot of people with them.

That puts me at 3 gacha LRs. Goku and Frieza, Gogeta, and Majin Vegeta. Kinda barely consider Gogeta one cause of his weird banner but whatever.
trust me its not higher lol

I wasn't playing during the Gogeta Banner, what made it special? Do you know if the banner will come back? I really want one of those 2 fusion LR's!

Don't.
Wait for Rising Dragon banner or try your luck on STR orb one (I think Beerus is added already).

People forget that TEQ Goku/Frieza is not a dokankfest exclusive (like LR Gogeta/Vegito) so they will be in general LR pool from now on.
True on all accounts I suppose i need to learn restraint especially as i done all story missions so im true f2p stone starved now

I wasn't playing during the Gogeta Banner, what made it special? Do you know if the banner will come back? I really want one of those 2 fusion LR's!
LR Gogeta/Vegito are special LRs because they are dokkanfest exclusives.
Unless they are featured on the banner, they are not in the general LR pool.

They have been featured only twice on JP (their release and Tachibana Holiday banner). On Global I would guess they will come back for Christmas banner.

LR Gogeta/Vegito are special LRs because they are dokkanfest exclusives.
Unless they are featured on the banner, they are not in the general LR pool.

They have been featured only twice on JP (their release and Tachibana Holiday banner). On Global I would guess they will come back for Christmas banner.

Alright thanks! Gotta admit... I pulled a couple of times these past few weeks hoping to get them on a chance so its nice to know it is currently literally impossible to pull them haha

Can anybody help me with the Porunga dragonballs? Need help on this one:

Let's enjoy a story about planet Namek

I figured it was doing one of the story levels in the Planet Namek event thing but that hasn't worked.

Anybody done these before? Thanks in advance.

Edited out the first one, right as I posted I realized it was just z-awakening someone. Silly I didnt think of that before.
Some of these are damn tricky to figure out.

Here are the answers to all.

http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Porunga's_Wishes

Summoned with the 7 tickets we just got, got my first copy of SSJ4 Gogeta. So, that was awesome. Now I have four distinct Fusions. Two more, and I can make a team.

I got TEQ SSJ3 Gotenks from my multi. Never had him before, I legit don’t even know if he’s even worth dokkaning at this point lol. Boy have times changed.

If it's the one I'm thinking of that Gotenks is a pretty good sealer, although a bit tricky at times.

Originally I was thrilled the merged Zamasu but looking at things that SS4 Vegeta seems to be a prize.

If it's the one I'm thinking of that Gotenks is a pretty good sealer, although a bit tricky at times.

Originally I was thrilled the merged Zamasu but looking at things that SS4 Vegeta seems to be a prize.
Nah, he’s the old TEQ god lead. He’s pretty much just a worse version of PHY SSJ3 Gotenks. Very outdated.

All you chasing Goku&Frieza LR, and I'm still wasting all my stones on the "Villain Banner" to get TEQ transforming Friza... I spent like 500(?) stones I think... and still nothing... :\
I should have enough stones again in some days... don't know if try again another multi... or try the goku&frieza banner... but I have most of the units in that, so...

Aiii

何これ
All you chasing Goku&Frieza LR, and I'm still wasting all my stones on the "Villain Banner" to get TEQ transforming Friza... I spent like 500(?) stones I think... and still nothing... :\
I should have enough stones again in some days... don't know if try again another multi... or try the goku&frieza banner... but I have most of the units in that, so...
Hey, even people that pulled the LR haven't pulled Freeza, so maybe he's just that much harder to get.

Hey, even people that pulled the LR haven't pulled Freeza, so maybe he's just that much harder to get.
Oh ok... maybe you are right!
The point is the last thing that I have to do is Extreme SBR (did the STR and INT ones), so that Frieza would help to do the TEQ one, the PHY one should be already doable with the team I have, and I will just miss the AGL one.

That is why I'm spending all these stones in that banner... but at this rate I should just give up... :P

We didn't get the 5 stones + 30 slots from the dragon ball didn't we?

Also people are assuming we get like some sort of wish, i doubt but would be so nice, like 30 stones, some tickets and kais. would be very nice.

Got third dupe Buuhan from free tickets. I will take that , now to wait for his EZA.

Also it took me 35 Sleeping Kais to Max SA of Golden Frieza and Angel Golden Frieza so pretty cool.

Idk why, but I spent 150 stones on the LR Banner.

I got LR Goku Black :D First summonable LR outside of Gogeta & Vegito

I also got enough TEQ Android 17 to rainbow him. He's just destroying the Jiren EZA.

I'll have enough to do one more multi with the 10 stone missions by the time they're over. I love the abuse so I'll probably pull one more on LR and get nothing lmao.