Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Gacha, Head Gacha

I am saving everything for DB Broly banners, with maybe dropping one multi here and there (Vegeta,Buu) if they are discounted.
Over 300 stones now so I should hit nice numbers.

If the leaks for DB Broly are true there is zero chance I am missing "that" unit.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
I am saving everything for DB Broly banners, with maybe dropping one multi here and there (Vegeta,Buu) if they are discounted.

If the leaks for DB Broly are true there is zero chance I am missing "that" unit.
When is the movie out? December, right?

Leaks? The only ones I've seen where the ones that turned out to be boss cards for the EZA.

Leaks? The only ones I've seen where the ones that turned out to be boss cards for the EZA.
I am talking about leaks for the DB Broly movie, from Xenoverse data mine and animator fuck up on stream.
We can guess what the Dual Dokkanfest banner will be.
Basically, everything points to
God Ki Gogeta
to fight Broly.

Here you have Xeno info (spoilers obviously, if you care about it).
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ru...ill-be-possible-spoilers-for-dbs-broly.64861/

I am talking about leaks for the DB Broly movie, from Xenoverse data mine and animator fuck up on stream.
We can guess what the Dual Dokkanfest banner will be.
Basically, everything points to
God Ki Gogeta
to fight Broly.

Here you have Xeno info (spoilers obviously, if you care about it).
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ru...ill-be-possible-spoilers-for-dbs-broly.64861/
Those do sound fantastic.

But it's completely impossible for me to save until then. There are just too many good units coming out until the end of the year.

Also I'm already stopping myself from rolling in FGO until Merlin arrives. Can't do that in more than one game. The thirst is too real.

Daily Hercule Statue run? Sorry, it's about the best option under normal event situations. That and the friend summon.
I read up on it and there's a good amount of things I can do.

- Selling dupe cards after you've leveled them up. I didn't realize it until now but I've got a lot of dupe SSRs locked so I've been unlocking them, leveling them up to 80 and they sell for 1M a piece. I've got around 10-15 left so that's 15M.
- Hero Extermination Plan: Stage 21. Clearing it gives 1 statue that can be either bronze, silver or gold.
- Friend Summons, I've got 45 multis left, I'll try not to use these
- Hercule's World Tournament
- Hercule's Big Bucks

Right now I'm up to 72M already from being at 40M hours ago after doing all of this. I'll have my LR Broly awakened in no time.

50 stones in the boxes for rewards.

Used mine and got the Vegetto Blue fusion screen which I've never seen before on anything not a Friend Summon. Ended up being Mighty Mask which I don't have. Wow. I can't believe I've gotten MM and Broly and still didn't get that Goku/Frieza yet rofl. Not too mad but I'm shocked.

Yeah that transforming Buu looks awesome. Do we have any idea of what his leader skill will be? Can't be rainbow as Frieza, so should be even more interesting?
I think It's something like "Beyond Limit" new category. Similar to Full Power but modified.

Too bad I realized we are back to being behind JP, so this is probably January 2019 thing for GLB.

Finally pulled an LR off this banner. Turned out to be the only gatcha LR of this banner that I have. LR Trunks. Which is a massive bummer. But it's better than nothing I guess. Not that I ever really use LR Trunks though.

Used the 50 stones + 50 I had to do 2 more multi on the villain banner...

Got the 7th phy cooler, 5th Evil Buu and a fantastic PHY Android 18 Future....

TEQ Frieza just don't want to be pulled... :|

I'm done for a while I guess... just logging in... and some SBR on the weekend.

LR GOKU AND FRIEZA

First summonable LR on global and I am pummmmmped. Granted, the team he leads is not super great, but I think I can wing it. Team will be:

LR Goku and Frieza
Ultra Instinct Goku
SSBKK Goku
Agl SSG Goku
SSJ4 Gogeta
Teq Tapion

And of course he gets a spot on my super Teq team as well.

Done with the LR banner so I went back to the Extreme Banner for 2 more multis.

Got a dupe of TEQ evolving frieza :D
Also got...
AGL Kid Buu dupe (gross)
INT Hit dupe (eh)
INT Demigra dupe (eh)

So not that great but the Frieza dupe is very nice.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Welp, with the free 50 stones we were given this morning, I did one more pull on the Legendary banner. Goku showed up with Tien, Yamcha and Chiaotzu, so I was prepared for failure...

...and then LR Broly popped up smack in the middle of the summon crowd. With the insane gains we've been getting on recent LRs, he's not quite as exciting as he would've been four months ago, but I'm definitely pretty stoked to finally get an LR from the LR banner. I'm gonna power him up and get him ready for the World Tournament as quickly as I can.

Welp, with the free 50 stones we were given this morning, I did one more pull on the Legendary banner. Goku showed up with Tien, Yamcha and Chiaotzu, so I was prepared for failure...

...and then LR Broly popped up smack in the middle of the summon crowd. With the insane gains we've been getting on recent LRs, he's not quite as exciting as he would've been four months ago, but I'm definitely pretty stoked to finally get an LR from the LR banner. I'm gonna power him up and get him ready for the World Tournament as quickly as I can.
What a coincidence, got mine days ago too. Just leveled him up a few mins ago.

That 96 million is no joke.

Both JP and GLB are getting double maintenance which is weird.
Maybe that Super Shenron crap is actually happening, I wouldn't mind Blue or another Red stone.

Lmao.

Did another summon for the LR and got an LR Trunks which is my first dupe for him. Back to back LRs. I've gotten 3 LRs and still not that one. I'm cracking up. I'm not mad but wow lol.

Lots of stuff to do right now.
-Finish Jiren EZA (lvl 75 currently)
-Max out SA on 3 different Android 18s
-Max out SA on 2 more Android 17s
-Dokkan TEQ Goku Black, TEQ transforming Frieza, STR Goku Rose, PHY Cooler, INT UI Goku, TEQ SS3 Angel Goku, INT Zamasu

It's been a good celebration me thinks. Just a lot of boring stuff ahead of me.

So, is there a good way to do the dokkan event "The One Beyond God Descends! Ultra Instinct". I've tried it a few ways and the result has been akin to being kicked in the balls and asking for more.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
So, is there a good way to do the dokkan event "The One Beyond God Descends! Ultra Instinct". I've tried it a few ways and the result has been akin to being kicked in the balls and asking for more.
Bring Baba support units and throw them out during the instant kill spirit bomb phase. Beyond that, just bring PHY units and if you have him, UI Goku himself.

I got a UI Goku (obviously not dokkaned) and been using those Baba supports but something is just not clicking.
Any sort of extreme phy unit will help a lot. Other than that, having tanky characters helps a lot and I also found that units with permanent buffs do really well since the battle is quite long. PHY Kaioken Goku did really well for me under double AGL Goku leads after tanking a few hits in the early rounds

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
I got a UI Goku (obviously not dokkaned) and been using those Baba supports but something is just not clicking.
What team are you running right now? You need tanky people for the final phase - his supers hit like a bus. I ran Realm of Gods when I was doing that event, and LR Vegito Blue was a godsend for his general ability to shrug off hits like nothing.

What team are you running right now? You need tanky people for the final phase - his supers hit like a bus. I ran Realm of Gods when I was doing that event, and LR Vegito Blue was a godsend for his general ability to shrug off hits like nothing.
Probably best if I show the cards I got and if a team can be made of them, definitely got no LR Vegito Blue, though got the old tank Vegito AGL card which is still proving it's worth. Crap, what's the link to the display the cards one has.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Probably best if I show the cards I got and if a team can be made of them, definitely got no LR Vegito Blue, though got the old tank Vegito AGL card which is still proving it's worth. Crap, what's the link to the display the cards one has.
Post what you’ve got and I’ll see if I can help. Also, my LR Gogeta could probably help a ton if you need friend units.