Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Gacha, Head Gacha

Post what you’ve got and I’ll see if I can help. Also, my LR Gogeta could probably help a ton if you need friend units.
Team wise I've been using various combinations of the following:

INT Goku (Ultra Instinct Sign)
AGL Super Vegito (The OG tank)
TEQ Super Saiyan Bardock (Doesn't stop the enemy from attacking but prevents them from supering which is damn useful, pretty sure it even works on the KO spirit bomb)
STR Super Gogeta (10/10 super wise so he hits like a truck still and got him awakened a good bit)
STR Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rose) Need to dokkan him but he's 10/10 on supers so already hits hard.
STR Super Saiyan Goku (The one that does the family kamahemha, 10 out of 11 on super and awakened, he's pretty impressive statwise thus)
TEQ Majin Vegeta Tried him a few times due to the rare chance of stunning enemies and his stats being pumped up via awakening etc.
STR Super Saiyan 3 Vegeta (mainly tried in all STR team with attempting to get him to do his high chance of stunning)
AGL Super Siyan 4 Vegeta Dokkaned! And only bit away from being 10/10 on supers. Love that countering when it happens.
TEQ Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks, hardly god tier any more but has some tricks up his sleeve still and pairs with others good plus stats awakened etc.
STR Majin Vegeta, got this guy recently, some awakened stats
PHY Kale (Beserk dokkaned) 9/10 supers and awakened stats, usually switched her out. Could have used her Broly counterpart.
STR Super Saiyan 3 Goku oldie but a goodie 10/10 supers.

Team wise I've been using various combinations of the following:

INT Goku (Ultra Instinct Sign)
AGL Super Vegito (The OG tank)
TEQ Super Saiyan Bardock (Doesn't stop the enemy from attacking but prevents them from supering which is damn useful, pretty sure it even works on the KO spirit bomb)
STR Super Gogeta (10/10 super wise so he hits like a truck still and got him awakened a good bit)
STR Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rose) Need to dokkan him but he's 10/10 on supers so already hits hard.
STR Super Saiyan Goku (The one that does the family kamahemha, 10 out of 11 on super and awakened, he's pretty impressive statwise thus)
TEQ Majin Vegeta Tried him a few times due to the rare chance of stunning enemies and his stats being pumped up via awakening etc.
STR Super Saiyan 3 Vegeta (mainly tried in all STR team with attempting to get him to do his high chance of stunning)
AGL Super Siyan 4 Vegeta Dokkaned! And only bit away from being 10/10 on supers. Love that countering when it happens.
TEQ Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks, hardly god tier any more but has some tricks up his sleeve still and pairs with others good plus stats awakened etc.
STR Majin Vegeta, got this guy recently, some awakened stats
PHY Kale (Beserk dokkaned) 9/10 supers and awakened stats, usually switched her out. Could have used her Broly counterpart.
STR Super Saiyan 3 Goku oldie but a goodie 10/10 supers.
Post your box

Finally got my first non shit unit, but it was a second dupe for LR Trunks - who, curiously enough, I've never used. All my other pulls were bad.

I was trying to resist pulling on this banner, but everytime I saw a friend unit doing that fucking Super it got me hyped,so yeah.

So... already wasted like 500(?) stones on the evil dokkan banner to get TEQ frieza and until now got good units:
2 AGL Super Android (1 dupe)
2 STR Rosè (1 dupe)
6 PHY Coora (more than rainbow)
3 STR Evil Buu (rainbow)
+ something else...

Should I use these free stones on it or stop chasing the damn unit?

I still miss to do TEQ,AGL and PHY SBR on the game, nothing else.

The LR banner is so ridiculous. But fun. Pulled with the 50 stones again and managed to get 5 SSRs. Probably the most SSRs I've ever gotten in one pull. But they were all bs dupes except for maybe AGL SSB Goku dupe.

It's fun though pulling so many SSRs

Another disappointing pull. Too hard to resist though when you find those stones in your inbox though.

Question - are the LR Piccolo and LR Tien worth saving the medals up for from the World Tournament? I only seem to get maybe 10 each tourny, and wasnt sure how decent they even are.

Question - are the LR Piccolo and LR Tien worth saving the medals up for from the World Tournament? I only seem to get maybe 10 each tourny, and wasnt sure how decent they even are.
Tien is kinda okay, especially if you lack good AGL units. He links well with the EZA AGL Piccolo too.
INT Piccolo is way too outdated, floater at best.

Tien is kinda okay, especially if you lack good AGL units. He links well with the EZA AGL Piccolo too.
INT Piccolo is way too outdated, floater at best.
Well Piccolo INT is one of my MVP in the INT SBR, great dodge (I gave him full dodge) and defense, also at SA20 give at least a semi-decent damage for a support unit. Rainbow obviously.

At the end I decided: fuck evil banner, let me try the Goku&Frieza one... got AGL Ultimate Gohan (dupe)... and AGL Majin Vegeta LR! :O

Worth it!

Yay ! Is it possible to make him work in a team with the new Goku as a leader (The 120% Super one) ?

(My team atm :
Goku
TEQ SSB Vegito
INT UI Goku
TEQ SS4 Gogeta
AGL Super Vegito
INT Gogeta)

Between Gohan and LR SSJ3 Goku, i've been blessed :p

I need to get off this thread :P
Here's how the last few days have gone.

-Gets >50 stones
-"I'm going to hold these for SSBE Vegeta"
-Sees other people getting awesome pulls
-"ah what the heck"
-Pulls another Bergamo

Since I got LR Black from his banner, the only other LR I wouldn't mind is Boujack or maybe the new Goku/Frieza.
I would legit be annoyed if I got LR Gohan or Trunks as I have zero need for them.

The unit I really want is AGL Turles, I hope he comes back for christmas.

Did 2 multis on the extreme banner hunting for Frieza or Super 17. Got the shaft. Somehow managed to pull 2 PHY Future 17’s, one on each multi. Gotta love Dokkan. Anyway I still got 100 stones for SSBE, so hopefully I’ll be alright.

-Gets >50 stones
-"ah what the heck"
-Pulls another Bergamo
Haha, been doing the same. Probably spent like 350 stones on the LR banner and he only featured unit I got was INT Hit. Never even got non guaranteed SSR either ._.

If you want LR (any) why you people don't wait for Rising Dragon banner? With the amount of LRs in the pool and doubled rates that would be your best bet

If you want LR (any) why you people don't wait for Rising Dragon banner? With the amount of LRs in the pool and doubled rates that would be your best bet
People want THIS LR, and it being featured here is still the best chance of pulling it. If you want ANY LR, then you're right.

Ironically I pulled 3 LRs but not LR Froku. C'est la vie.

-Gets >50 stones
-"ah what the heck"
-Pulls another Bergamo
This phenomenon is why I don't follow the thread too closely even though I play the game every morning. I've been amazing at hoarding stones as result.

Finally got my Goku Black up to LR status -- pleasantly surprised it only took 18 sleepy kais to max his SA. Thanks to the Jiren EZA I still have a bunch left over.

Now to wait for the weekend and wreck some SBR

The nature of the game plays on your desire to roll the dice and win after it's sucked you in. The temptation is always there and it's a vicious thing.

That reminds me, is there is an easy way to make a box. I was looking at the method where you put in every character that you have but when you got several hundred the whole process of making sure it's the right version one by one seems incredible tedious.

Last edited:
The nature of the game plays on your desire to roll the dice and win after it's sucked you in. The temptation is always there and it's a vicious thing.

That reminds me, is there is an easy way to make a box. I was looking at the method where you put in every character that you have but when you got several hundred the whole process of making sure it's the right version one by one seems incredible tedious.
Main reason I haven't bothered. Though I guess I've been fine so far. Need to beat SBR all ext and just SBR super Teq left.

I think Dokkan is about to slow to a crawl until christmas celebrafion.
I just hope for FP Frieza EZA and LR Frieza campaigns, maybe Candy Vegito dokkan for Halloween.

I think Dokkan is about to slow to a crawl until christmas celebrafion.
I just hope for FP Frieza EZA and LR Frieza campaigns, maybe Candy Vegito dokkan for Halloween.
I really should have saved those 100 stones we got this week...instead i wasted them on the LR banner and have nothing to show for it lol.

So, I got pressured into making another pull on the LR Banner...

This is by war my best pull to date
Very nice, congrats.

Cell EZA and FP Frieza EZA are super hype for me. I have 2 dupes for each and I'm ready to wreck house with both.

Still haven't beaten any of the EXT SBR levels, so I'm hoping now that I have AGL Super 17, TEQ transforming Frieza, LR TEQ Black/Zamasu, PHY Cooler, plus hopefully soon EZA Cell and Frieza, I should be able to start winning.
I think I'm going to completely bench SS3 Broly from my EXT TEQ team now that I have the Frieza, because he's such a liability.

Cell EZA and FP Frieza EZA are super hype for me. I have 2 dupes for each and I'm ready to wreck house with both.

Still haven't beaten any of the EXT SBR levels, so I'm hoping now that I have AGL Super 17, TEQ transforming Frieza, LR TEQ Black/Zamasu, PHY Cooler, plus hopefully soon EZA Cell and Frieza, I should be able to start winning.
I think I'm going to completely bench SS3 Broly from my EXT TEQ team now that I have the Frieza, because he's such a liability.
I beat just STR and INT of the EXT, and INT was quite easy with Angel GF double Lead and INT Buu in the team!
STR helped a lot to have the Rosè... changed my team completely in term of power!
PHY I have:
Cooler Rainbow
Black 3 dupes
FP Frieza 2 dupes
Buutenks
Omega Shenron 1 dupe
Syn Shenron 2 dupes

on bench notables:
Broly & Phy Buu

and I still cant do much... I do damage but no one looks like its tanking enough... only cooler when in turn with Frieza...

AGL I just got Majin Vegeta, so I can start to do a team but...

TEQ I just need that damn Frieza and should be ok... I arrived at the last battle plenty of times, so that would help much to not wait for luck.

Anyone can suggest best teams for the SBR EXT?