Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Gacha, Head Gacha

So... any news on the new modes?
Battlefield and the new category SBR?
After finishing the actual SBR I now feel like I really have nothing more to do in the game than farming some useless units... just to SA10 some cards... not so fun let's say... :P
New endgame content please!

Did a YOLO single on the LR banner and got Fit Buu.
SSR is a SSR.

Anyway Dokkan is dreadfully boring now, it's like coming down from high.
Seriously should have put LR Frieza campaign for Global.

Sorry about that. I've made the box public.
Looks like you have a lot of good units and a couple good teams you can make.

Team 1 (Potara):
PHY Kefla leader
TEQ Goku Black (dokkans into LR Black + Zamasu. incredible unit)
TEQ Merged Zamasu
TEQ Vegito
AGL Super Vegito
AGL Rose
Friend - LR INT Goku + Vegeta

Team 2 (Realm of Gods):
INT UI Goku leader
AGL Rose
AGL SSB Goku
TEQ Goku Black (Dokkans into LR)
TEQ Merged Zamasu
STR SSB Vegeta or INT SSG Goku or AGL SSG Goku
Friend - INT UI Goku

Team 3 (Extreme):
AGL Rose lead
TEQ Goku Black (LR)
PHY Omega Shenron
INT Kid Buu
TEQ Merged Zamasu
INT Metal Coora
Friend can be STR Rose or TEQ Frieza (transforming)

You're also close to a greatSuper TEQ team as well with SS3 Angel Goku lead.

I'd say your priority for dokkaning would be TEQ Black LR (can farm his super attack to SA10), TEQ Merged Zamasu (can farm his as well), AGL Rose. I didn't put SS4 Gogeta up there, but that guy is insanely strong. You just don't really have a team ready for him yet. Once you do, though, whoa boy he's amazing.

Still can't create a dbz space account for some reason, but the past little bit has been good to me. I got both LR Goku + Vegetas, both transforming Goku and Frieza, then pulled Goku + Frieza twice, one of which was a yolo. Been slowly working on leveling and awakening characters. I think I have most of the key units, just need a bunch of the medals, But most of that stuff is a breeze now, and it's nice to just play casually.

Working on getting Vegito into an LR, need a lot more awakening medals to go, I take it's time and investment in stages needed to get him. Also working on Hercule's LR which is all about buying his medals every day, 70 to go. I put it off for awhile since I had so much to catch on but working on LRing the Goku/Frieza LR now. May be able to take another roll of the dice tonight to see what characters can get if not later this week once get enough to do a multi summon, not sure on what one is best at this point.

Know one card I want since it seems stupidly helpful? The Vegito candy card. Be nice if that whole thing shows up again some time.

Finally after 1 month of emailing Bandai.
Got my 97 tickets.

0 LR.
9 SSR.
Notable dokkanfest. STR UltiGohan x2, Phy Omega.

Expect nothing but still super disappointed.

Can anyone provide me with an apk to play this game on an emulator ? Havent been able to login into dbz.space for ages, so i dont have access to those files. Need to delete the app from my phone for a while because im running out of space lol.

Finally after 1 month of emailing Bandai.
Got my 97 tickets.

0 LR.
9 SSR.
Notable dokkanfest. STR UltiGohan x2, Phy Omega.

Expect nothing but still super disappointed.
BUmmer, well at least it worked out and you got your tickets,
Guess their customer service is useful for something after all.

I keep dying multiple times in the Ultra instinct Goku banner final phase, seems impossible to live unless you have multiple LR cards which I have none. Subbing different players and its useless.

I keep dying multiple times in the Ultra instinct Goku banner final phase, seems impossible to live unless you have multiple LR cards which I have none. Subbing different players and its useless.
Bro, I know that feeling. Frieza? I got methods to deal with him. But that whole Goku one.........ugh.

Bro, I know that feeling. Frieza? I got methods to deal with him. But that whole Goku one.........ugh.
The team im using now is a realm of gods team with int Sign Goku, teq merged zamasu, agi goku rose, phy blue vegito, int ssb vegeta and phy kami. I haven’t even started the frieza event.

Last edited:
BTW MVP 17 is the next dokkanfest unit if you have LR Goku and Freeza he is a must have oh the team (supports and lowers attack when he supers). And here I was thinking I could save up for him

OK I am really mad...

Spent my stones on the LR banner cuz I thought there will be enough time to gather new ones for the MVP 17 banner... But instead they ANNOUNCED IT NOW!!!

Skipping SSBE Vegeta, Future Gohan, Full Power SSJ4 Goku and Jiren!

Its been a while and i dont wanna spam too much...but anyone ?
Can anyone provide me with an apk to play this game on an emulator ? Havent been able to login into dbz.space for ages, so i dont have access to those files. Need to delete the app from my phone for a while because im running out of space lol.