Fate/Grand Order |OT2| Two Years Behind Real Hell

Went to update my materials spreadsheet and thought I should add Skadi and Summer BB on there, and then I remembered I needed to add MHXX...and Medb...and Ibaraki Lancer...why are there so many good servants in such a short space of time??!! Asagami comes out before that as well. Will need to save a ton going forward.
I liked it more when the thread was a little less busy. At least we're still not as crazy as the Smash thread though.

On the earlier discussion topic of trying to get materials for servants you want to get, unless you're planning on being a committed whale for them, I don't really see the point. Seems to make more sense to focus on materials needed to skill up welfares.

Still not sure if I should use a handful more apples in the last hour to get more of anything
This is considered busy lol? I would say this thread moves at a good speed.

In regards to materials, my list contains all the upcoming new servants that I plan to roll for. If I don't get them then it is what it is, but I would rather have too much material than not enough, and I could get them later on (unless their banners are extremely rare like KnK units).
I leveled up Fuma and Ibaraki since they are bonus servants for Christmas and Halloween respectively.
O nice, I just got Fuuma as well. I'll add him to the list (was always going to level him but will fast track him now). Any other good servants that you recommend levelling for events (if I have them)?

O nice, I just got Fuuma as well. I'll add him to the list (was always going to level him but will fast track him now). Any other good servants that you recommend levelling for events (if I have them)?
For silver and below: Robin gets bonuses for both the new Halloween and the rerun Xmas. Darius, David, Caesar, Jing Ke, and Phantom also get bonuses for the Xmas rerun. Tawara, KoGil, Ushi, Mash, Asterios, Leonidas, Cursed Arm, and Caster Gilles give bonuses for the new Xmas event.

For golds that it is currently possible to have: Nito is a bonus for the new Halloween, Marie, Martha, Alice, and Jack for rerun Xmas, and the Jeannes, Amakusa, and Emiya for new Xmas.

Alright, going to finish at about 26 boxes. Leaving behind a ton of materials and gems in the shop, but that's just how it goes. Hopefully none of them are too needed later.

64 boxes. Much more than I did on the other two lotteries, but between faster loadtimes on my new tablet and Rider Mordred 3-turn setups it was a breeze.

Down to 3/3/20 apples so they are for emergencies only until Christmas.

Final tally for Nerofest is 45 boxes completed, but I still have over 7k pedals, so that'll bring me to around 55 boxes. I could have done more, but considering I'm well past the point of needing chains, medals and lanterns, I'd rather save the rest of my apples for gem farming at Christmas. I accomplished my goal of 46 boxes, so I leave happy.

Got 41 boxes done and a decent amount of stuff from the shop. I definitely could've gone harder but I wasn't really in the mood for this shit the past few days tbh. Christmas will be a different story though.

Hit 50 boxes completed so I am satisfied. Game hates me though and gave me 2 3* event CEs tonight from the FP gacha.

Maxed a bunch of servants this event. Finally got Emiya and Atalanta done. They have both been sitting at 50 for awhile. Got David to 70 since he has been at 60 awhile. Completely leveled Bedivere, Assasin Scathach and Kiyo Lancer.

Gonna spend the next week maxing Robin Hood, Arash, and other event servants. I also want to have a hoard saved for Crusader Lizzy.

Fun event. Really enjoyed the challenge quests.

Edit: also ended up with 98 million QP and 9,986 MP

16 rolls away from finishing box 47, and with embers all up in my second archive, and balancing out what I've got in my inventory with whatever I'm gonna be getting this week for the rest of my Servants who need to level up and max- ascend.

Finally getting OG UMU this year was cool. Guess I'll be stockpiling saber embers for this year's Halloween freebie unit after working out who needs the level-ups right now.

I. AM. FINALLY. DONE. GRINDING.

80 boxes as planned, and cleared the medal shop except for Hero's Proof and blue Lancer gems that I didn't need. Secured enough chains for Ozy andmy favorite servant soon to be in the game.Secured enough medals for hungry ass Saberlot and Rider Mordred. Secured enough gears for....ever. Spent a great deal of exp cards and still have a few hundred left over. Managed to max level Edison, Helena, Ruler Martha, Assassin Scathach (all from level 1), Medb, Saber Lancelot, Ozy, Ibaraki, Chloe, Emiya, Assassin Emiya, Irisviel, Jekyll & Hyde, Mozart, and Mash. Other tidbits I kept track of:

-Started the event with around 85 golden apples and finished with 30
-Spent 7 lores during this event (and am still +200m QP ahead from the start of the event)
-Farmed over 20 scarabs from the sphinx
-Farmed over 20 claws from the chimeras
-Farmed over 70 horseshoes
-Farmed over 100 chains
-Managed to snag three MLB Joint Recitals

I've been looking forward to this event for months not only for the mats, but for the challenge quests too. They were lots of fun. Can't wait for next year's struggle.

Oh god I finished with 40 boxes but you guys made me think I'm doing nothing lol

Speaking of bond 10s, is there a list of servants whose bond CEs see use over other CEs? From this event's CQs, it seemed like Heracles was the stand out one.
Hmm the list I got from reddit mentioned :
- Georgios (party Invincibility when he died)
- Arash (party heal and debuff remove when he died)
- Elisabeth (500 hp heal per turn)
- Medea Lily (more healing potential)

I ended up at about 43 1/2 boxes. That leaves me with about 195mil QP and 3.5k MP. So I'm going to have a bit of grinding to do for Lunchtime and if Tamamo comes home I'll be going right back into QP hell (except that I don't have the bones for all of her skills so there will be some that won't be used up right away). At least the second Xmas lottery will help with both of those. Lunchtime should still be around then, provided that we've even gotten it at that point.

I ended up with enough seeds for Tamamo + 20 extra. Not sure what the most optimal uses for the extra 20 are. Finally level Mash's first skill? Increase Kinbroki's NP charge? FA Asterios? Third ascension Cu? Level Alice's NP charge? Ascend KoGil? Ascend Arash (even though I'll never use him because I refuse to have him die for me)?

LOL that made me laugh. I only hit 20, but as I said yesterday I stated that as my aim at the beginning (back in OT1). Doesn't really bother me that I got less than other people. What would have bothered me is if I hadn't reached my goal.

Speaking of bond 10s, is there a list of servants whose bond CEs see use over other CEs? From this event's CQs, it seemed like Heracles was the stand out one.
Almost all bond 10 CE are standar party wide buff of 15% , the exception are Georg Invincibilty when dies, Arasg heals everyone 5K, Heracles gives him 3 Guts, Aquiles grants everyone Invincibility when he comes into play, thats all I know from top of my head.

Given how much a pain in the ass get a bond 10 is and that they are locked to the servant they are related to, their gameplay value is trash, they are more a sign of love / dedication towards a servant than everything else

2 hour commutes.

I recommend them.
For your safety's sake I hope that's by public transit and not by car, unless the traffic gridlock is really bad.

(Also: hell no. Had to deal with 40-60 minute highway commutes in stop and go traffic at my last job and that made me swear to never need that kind of commute again.)

How

much

free

time

did

you

all

hav- ah, finally an underachiever comrade-in-arms.
I exercise in the morning for 40 min. and can knock out a few apples each time. Would usually use an apple in the evening, either while making food or waiting for friends to hop online so we can play.

41 boxes doesn't mean a bunch of free time, really.

For your safety's sake I hope that's by public transit and not by car, unless the traffic gridlock is really bad.

(Also: hell no. Had to deal with 40-60 minute highway commutes in stop and go traffic at my last job and that made me swear to never need that kind of commute again.)
Public transit lol. Tbf it's 2 hours both ways.

How

much

free

time

did

you

all

hav- ah, finally an underachiever comrade-in-arms.
Answer: Too much. :/

No but seriously, with the proper team, it took me a handful of turns (usually between 4-5) to clear the whole thing, so it was really fast. If it wasn't, I probably wouldn't have had the patience to accomplish nearly as much as this.

So for the next week I've got to figure out what to do with all this XP: who I should ascend/level now vs. saving for later, how much I should farm/use class-specific XP instead of some from the lottery (since there's no way it's all going to fit between the second archive and present box), which days to focus more on for XP... well, one thing I can probably be sure of right away is that Benkei, Blackbeard, Sanson, Phantom, and Caligula are getting absolutely nothing. Still unsure about Eric -- while he's apparently great for daily farming, I already have a stable 3-turn setup.

I broke my vow to save SQs for Merlin and did like three ten rolls just before Nero banner went away. I didn't know what I was thinking. Of course, I got nothing worthwhile, except for OG Nero NP2. Damn, the saber card cracking effect got my hope up for Bride. What a waste of SQs...

In other news, I managed to open 35 boxes with my limited apples allocation, so overall I'm happy with the result coz I didn't set my target high in the first place.

JFC I finally managed to get the one dragon scale I needed for Raikou.

Farmed continuously on the node with the dragon in nerofest while getting nothing, first dragon I got in the daily dropped one...

I broke my vow to save SQs for Merlin and did like three ten rolls just before Nero banner went away. I didn't know what I was thinking. Of course, I got nothing worthwhile, except for OG Nero NP2. Damn, the saber card cracking effect got my hope up for Bride. What a waste of SQs...

In other news, I managed to open 35 boxes with my limited apples allocation, so overall I'm happy with the result coz I didn't set my target high in the first place.
I have the same vow but I only used the few tickets that I had + 3 SQ. Also got an OG Nero, NP3 now.

Finished at 31 boxes. I have like 100 apples left so I probably should have went abit more ham but rolling the roulette is so annoying. They need higher than roll 20.

Abt. 58 boxes for me. Yesterday was pure farming. :D
For now I won't touch my exp cards, since I'm not in immediate need of leveling my Servants and the super/great success week might still be around the corner.
I'm running out of unleveled gold Servants anyways. Time for the Jalter banner to appear.

JFC I finally managed to get the one dragon scale I needed for Raikou.

Farmed continuously on the node with the dragon in nerofest while getting nothing, first dragon I got in the daily dropped one...
LOL, that's both funny and cruel.

Wow you guys sure farmed a lot.

I got 42 boxes, but I also cleared the shop excluding the mana prisms. Only got about half of those. I still have about 130 gold apples...

If I can do a similar amount for Xmas, that would be great, cos I need gems way more than monuments. If an EXTRA servant eats them for skills, I would definitely roll for them

I like saber Gille, wish he was better. He is one of the cooler looking characters in the game, his FA art, and his outfits.

I keep accidentally burning the ones I get tho even tho he's only like np2.

Last edited:
You know there is more in the store than just tickets right ?

Also eventually we get costumes and some of them are like 1k MP each.
From how people here talked I didn't think anybody bought those. And we won't get costumes for almost another year, when passive prism gain will have given almost everyone far more than enough.

64 boxes. Much more than I did on the other two lotteries, but between faster loadtimes on my new tablet and Rider Mordred 3-turn setups it was a breeze.

Down to 3/3/20 apples so they are for emergencies only until Christmas.
20 Gold Apples for Christmas seems inadequate. That number will go up for you, but I didn’t let myself get anywhere near that amount because of what I know about the Christmas boxes.

I did 52 boxes on this lotto, and I have 55 Gold Apples left. I’ll go even harder on Christmas.