Fate/Grand Order |OT2| Two Years Behind Real Hell

20 Gold Apples for Christmas seems inadequate. That number will go up for you, but I didn’t let myself get anywhere near that amount because of what I know about the Christmas boxes.

I did 52 boxes on this lotto, and I have 55 Gold Apples left. I’ll go even harder on Christmas.
No, 3/3/20 gold/silver/bronze, lol.

We'll get plenty more before Christmas. Not too worried.

Got through 20 lotto boxes during Nero Fest and I considered that a lot.

Clearly not tho, lol

1/2 AP Embers is super well-timed, now I can level up so many 4* servants ~~~

So what's everybody else doing in terms of saving XP for the next pair of welfare servants? Saber, then Lancer... they each have a bonus in their respective events so I'd think that being able to level them quicker would be a good idea.

So what's everybody else doing in terms of saving XP for the next pair of welfare servants? Saber, then Lancer... they each have a bonus in their respective events so I'd think that being able to level them quicker would be a good idea.
Saber Elizabeth is trash, but I'll level up Jalter Lily, though I'm only saving up caster XP at the moment.

I passed out during the last 2 hours of Nerofest. I got to box 66. Could have gotten to box 67 if I was awake lol. Oh well. More ember farming. I'm leveling up Marie. Yep, she sucks.

Nothing this week but FGO and chill.

Well, guess I'll be holding on to this EXP a while longer. Will be nice to finally MLB Halloween princess. Too bad I was dumb and combined the 3 4* gacha CEs I got last year. edit: well, I guess they're worse than the Tamacat one anyways.

I wonder when the download banner is going to be. The new strengthening quests are attached to it so they can't put it off for that long. Between the rerun and new Halloween event maybe?

Well, guess I'll be holding on to this EXP a while longer. Will be nice to finally MLB Halloween princess. Too bad I was dumb and combined the 3 4* gacha CEs I got last year.
+1

Halloween Princess especially pisses me off because I never knew about MLB back then or the fact that you need 5 total copies to accomplish it, lol

Looking forward to getting MLB Halloween Princess as well.

Going to level both up. Welfares always have a role in their niche due to NP5.
Normally I’d agree, but Brave Liz’s moveset is so... bizarre. I suppose you can just ignore her 3rd skill and treat her as a 1 turn buster NP nuke. But her 3rd skill is essentially a 2nd NP (since it drains 100% NP) and has one of five random effects. Her NP gain is kinda ass too so you will rarely be firing off either her 3rd skill or her NP.

Yay, my first SR (welfare) Caster! :D
No, but seriously, what does that mean for fairly new players that haven't took part last year's Halloween event? Will I be able to play the full version as first time player?

Halloween rerun announced, this year's event probably 1-2 weeks after that

Yay, we aren't in the dark timeline where we get a two-week break when we should only have had a two-day break! I'm still not pleased about the extended break, but the extension means that I'll have enough free SQ for 13 10-pulls even without exchanging my fragments.
I wonder when the download banner is going to be. The new strengthening quests are attached to it so they can't put it off for that long. Between the rerun and new Halloween event maybe?
Having a week-long break between the Halloween events would make the second one extend well into November. We'd actually be behind Japan in terms of pure calendar dates. I wouldn't put it past them, but still... In JP the Jalter banner overlapped with Nerofest, so they might not give it a week to itself. I'm expecting them to delay it until Thanksgiving because for whatever stupid reason they just have to have something for it. I hope I'm wrong. I want those bones, dangit!

If I see correctly the Halloween rerun and the new one overlapped in Japan. How am I supposed to finish both in that time if that were to happen in the US version as well?? :(

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! It is now time for Assassin Training Grounds! Two of this week's Master Missions require Assassin/Berserker drops, which you may have missed if you were just grinding petals. Since Berserker day is long over, if you didn't get the pieces/monuments/gems from Nerofest it is now the optimal time to get them! Do not miss the fragments!

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! It is now time for Assassin Training Grounds! Two of this week's Master Missions require Assassin/Berserker drops, which you may have missed if you were just grinding petals. Since Berserker day is long over, if you didn't get the pieces/monuments/gems from Nerofest it is now the optimal time to get them! Do not miss the fragments!
What would I do without you?

Thanks!

I need a lot of Secret Gems of Assassin anyways. 17 Gems for each of Jack's skills.
With the low drop chance, it'll take a while, but hey, I got one on my first 40 AP run, so I'm now at 5.
:(
Any earlier chance than the Christmas lottery to get a lot of those more easily?

What would I do without you?

Thanks!
Either miss out on fragments or need to spend a lot more AP to get them. I'm happy to help.
Any earlier chance than the Christmas lottery to get a lot of those more easily?
The only real events between now and Xmas are the Halloween events. There are some free quests in the rerun that drop blue Assassin gems, and some in the new one that can drop all three colors, but I don't know the rates.