Fate/Grand Order |OT2| Two Years Behind Real Hell

10/10/10 Rider Mordred. 2 more classes (Assassin and Berserker) to go before I have a full 10/10/10 support list. I also have a maxed out Mash, but with 2 Casters and 2 Extra classes, only 3 of them can fit in my support list at a time.

Problem is I don't have any Assassin or Berserkers I particularly wanna level right now. The Zerker slot is reserved for MHXA assuming I get her. And the assassin slot is for Tamamo Assassin whenever she releases (aka a long time away)

I wonder if I should actually use the next week to farm other stuff besides XP, since otherwise everything from the lottery box is just going to go to waste. For the people with dozens of boxes still waiting to be opened, what's your plan?

I'm just going to do my dailies and farm some XP and QP. I still have plenty of servants to level and Saber Liz and Jailter will be coming soon.

What do people do with spare welfare servants?

Yellow Skill gem dailies need to be revamped.

I also just realized that summer nobu has animated equalizer on her sprite. Sorry pokemom/maidalter, there's a new priority for next summer.

Stockpiling caster embers for tamamo.

I'm actually glad to have her banner early lol.

I already got tamalancer NP4 and tamacat, might as well reunite the... family?

Why would you want a 2nd nobu? You wouldn't be able to do anythng with it besides put it in your all slot or something.
That's exactly why. Nobu Okita sandwich.

Not sure if I like the damage CE being an available drop for Gil Fest. I'm sure there are some unfortunate souls who went through some dozen boxes before getting a CE drop, only to realize it wasn't the C.K.T. they wanted.

So think we'll get anything for November? Looking at the JP schedule it looked super barren.
I'm with AJ, I think we'll get Babylonia then. I can see it being something like Halloween re-run > Jalter campaign > Halloween > Babylonia > GSSR > Hunting Quests > Christmas re-run > Christmas > Solomon.

They aren't going to put Jalter between the Halloween events. That would slow our progress by two weeks (since there was a week of overlap between them in JP), and thanks to this latest delay we're only one calendar week ahead of where JP was at this point in the year.

But putting Jalter between the Halloween events would be overkill. It would put us behind by an additional week beyond the week they still want to delay us. We'd be further behind than they probably want us to be. There was a week of overlap between the Halloween events in JP. All they need to do to delay us by one more week is remove the overlap and go directly from the rerun to the new event.

My primary objections if they move up Babylonia before the Christmas events are:
- no useful free AoE Lancer
- missing all the materials from both events + hunting quests to help ascend/skill-up servants
- forcing anybody who was saving up for Enkidu/Quetz to spend quartz earlier than planned
- breaks the narrative flow to have such a huge gap between 7th and Final chapters (though probably only I care about that)

Man, looking at the appmedia tier list on a whim and Jeanne alter has been downgraded to a b rank? I thought she was top tier.
Big buster crit damage with class advantage over Rulers just isn't what it used to be.
She's still A+ in the general ranking but the current high-difficulty meta is shifting away from that sort of thing.

Stockpiling caster embers for tamamo.

I'm actually glad to have her banner early lol.

I already got tamalancer NP4 and tamacat, might as well reunite the... family?
If I somehow get Tamamo on her banner, i don't know if that's actually a good or bad thing for me. I mean, as of now the caster-class guaranteed gacha is looking pretty good because I don't have any of the SSR Caster so it's a good deal. Getting someone early would make the chance to get a dupe increase and that's a recipe for a good salt.

Still want to roll with tickets and see what happen next lol

Oh ok I think I just didn't understand the appmedia rankings lol. Like what's the difference between this list.

https://appmedia.jp/fategrandorder/96261

And this one.

https://appmedia.jp/fategrandorder/1351236
From what I understand, the first list is a ranking for SSR servants only, heavily taking into account the current game meta environment, both with regards to servant synergy and common challenge quest mechanics/patterns. There's even a disclaimer at the top pointing out that, for example, if you don't have Skadi, you should interpret the rankings for almost all Quick servants to be a bit lower for you personally.
The second list is meant as a much more beginner-friendly ranking for all servants, without as much consideration of the high difficulty meta and equally considering the utility of servants for both story and running laps/farming. It considers servants much more on the basis of their individual stats, skillsets, and NPs.
So for the same reason that Jalter is ranked higher on her own but lower among the synergy meta, Dantes is ranked lower on his own but higher in the meta due to Skadi. In fact, one of the caution points they make for Dantes now is that he pretty much requires Skadi to draw out his full, S-tier power.
Somebody can feel free to correct me if I've misinterpreted.

From what I understand, the first list is a ranking for SSR servants only, heavily taking into account the current game meta environment, both with regards to servant synergy and common challenge quest mechanics/patterns. There's even a disclaimer at the top pointing out that, for example, if you don't have Skadi, you should interpret the rankings for almost all Quick servants to be a bit lower for you personally.
The second list is meant as a much more beginner-friendly ranking for all servants, without as much consideration of the high difficulty meta and equally considering the utility of servants for both story and running laps/farming. It considers servants much more on the basis of their individual stats, skillsets, and NPs.
So for the same reason that Jalter is ranked higher on her own but lower among the synergy meta, Dantes is ranked lower on his own but higher in the meta due to Skadi. In fact, one of the caution points they make for Dantes now is that he pretty much requires Skadi to draw out his full, S-tier power.
Somebody can feel free to correct me if I've misinterpreted.
Ah alright, that makes a lot more sense.

So basically have any of the big 4 supports and you're good lol.

NA singularity done.
I'll just assume that Shishou won. (And I'll probably roll for her on her next rate up since she's like my favorite Mamiko Noto Servant)
With how it ended, I'm tempted to continue with Camelot right away to find out what happened, but I think I'll use the remaining days until the Halloween rerun to clear some free quests.

As far as the event shop goes, since you can trade in pumpkins for cakes at a whopping 1:50 exchange rate, isn't it still better to just run the higher-level quests for event drops?

As far as the event shop goes, since you can trade in pumpkins for cakes at a whopping 1:50 exchange rate, isn't it still better to just run the higher-level quests for event drops?
From what I remember the pattern is farm whatever currency other than cupcakes you need the most in order, then farm whatever gives you the best return on cupcakes. The surprise quests drop pumpkins too and you get 2 per clear of them, so keep that in mind.

considering the Pumpkin CE gets you bats and the bats CE get you candles and the candles CE gets you cakes wouldn't the order be Pumpkins > bats > Candles > cakes?

And I just realised that Kintoki only gets 2 more solo rate ups in Japan from now, New Years and Onigashima Rerun. So I'll either have to take away Quartz from Musashi/Gramps at the end of this year or put everything into Onigashima next year to NP2 him, rough.

Jesus Christ I wish they would take the shell of remembrance out of the saber dailies. I have pretty much every summer servant other than Anne Mary and I still have more than enough of those things from the summer event alone.

Full ap bar but no gold Saber gem. Why are we put here just to suffer.