Fate/Grand Order |OT2| Two Years Behind Real Hell

From what I remember the pattern is farm whatever currency other than cupcakes you need the most in order, then farm whatever gives you the best return on cupcakes. The surprise quests drop pumpkins too and you get 2 per clear of them, so keep that in mind.
Based on the calendar from the JP rerun, there's 32 of those limited quests, so 64 guaranteed pumpkins.

Setting aside the stuff for Caster Liz and ignoring pieces/monuments, the main things in each shop are:
40 pumpkins for
- Lore
600 candles for
- 10 Scales
3750 cakes for
- 50 3* XP
- 50 4* XP
- 20 Bones
- 20 Fangs
- 20 Lanterns
- 20 Homunculus

Beyond that, if you didn't get enough copies of the shop CEs to MLB everything you wanted last year or wanted to buy more anyway, there's:
- 3 Maid in Halloween (boosts bat item drops), 20 pumpkins each
- 4 Halloween Princess (boosts candle item drops), 100 bats each
- 5 Trick or Treat (boosts cake item drops), 120 candles each

Once I have my CE bonuses set back up, I'll have to do a few runs of 10AP and 40AP to see which yields the most equivalent cakes.

Is it even worth it to give Hector his final ascension at this point, especially when it costs seeds and feathers? Got nothing else to do with all this Lancer XP except level Fionn, and that's an even bigger waste of time. Already have a bunch saved up for Santa Lily in a few months.

Last edited:
Is it even worth it to give Hector his final ascension at this point, especially when it costs seeds and feathers? Got nothing else to do with all this Lancer XP except level Fionn, and that's an even bigger waste of time. Already have a bunch saved up for Santa Lily in a few months.
I don’t even have him past stage 1 for his first interlude. I think it’s a waste of mats.

He won’t be giving you any Quartz.

I don’t even have him past stage 1 for his first interlude. I think it’s a waste of mats.

He won’t be giving you any Quartz.
Well, I had leveled him up to 60 early on since I needed an AoE Lancer and preferred his skillset over Romulus. Guess he can just stay there then.
Still a bit sad there are a lot of servants with no strengthening and awful stat gains in their last ten levels that will sit at 3rd ascension forever.

Hm, buying the tickets and three copies of Lunchtime took me down to just over 600 MP. I may have to forgo the shop EXP and Fous for the first time in a long time if I'm going to MLB Lunchtime anytime soon.

But at least the latest login SQ has pushed me up to having thirteen 10-rolls' worth of SQ on-hand. And taking into account the fragments I have and the remaining login bonuses between now and Halloween, I only need to scrounge up five more and I'll have enough for fourteen. Which should easily be possible. Ibaraki and Iri are less than 10K bond points away from giving me SQ, Kinbroki and Medusa are also reasonably close, and I still have SQ interludes for Mozart, Caligula, and some guy with a bloody axe.

Hm, buying the tickets and three copies of Lunchtime took me down to just over 600 MP. I may have to forgo the shop EXP and Fous for the first time in a long time if I'm going to MLB Lunchtime anytime soon.

But at least the latest login SQ has pushed me up to having thirteen 10-rolls' worth of SQ on-hand. And taking into account the fragments I have and the remaining login bonuses between now and Halloween, I only need to scrounge up five more and I'll have enough for fourteen. Which should easily be possible. Ibaraki and Iri are less than 10K bond points away from giving me SQ, Kinbroki and Medusa are also reasonably close, and I still have SQ interludes for Mozart, Caligula, and some guy with a bloody axe.
I hope Tamamo graces your presence.

People in here might already know this, but Thousand-Year Kingdom (final Camelot node) is the best place for bond points for quite a while, giving 1028 bond with 2 Lunchtimes and the Anniversary Bond CE. Unfortunately, the node has huge HP Saber enemies, so it might not actually be the most efficient if you don't have the right servant loadout.

So when davinci ce comes back do you spend one rare prism to unlock it and then mana prisms to buy them or one rare prisms to buy each copy (5 total).

So basically is there any reason to save mana prisms from now on.

I mean I'm not going to go crazy for bedi, but it's like, I have potentially 3 ten rolls and 10 tickets by the time it gets to Tamamo, do I spend all my tickets and 1 ten roll for Bedi or just go all in for tamamo.

I think I'll just use some tickets for bedi lol.

Aw, man, it was so nice seeing those rainbow sparks come out and reveal Tamamo. The part right after, where I realized that I was dreaming and woke up weren't so nice. But I had a similar dream before I rolled Shark, so maybe it's a good sign.
I mean I'm not going to go crazy for bedi, but it's like, I have potentially 3 ten rolls and 10 tickets by the time it gets to Tamamo, do I spend all my tickets and 1 ten roll for Bedi or just go all in for tamamo.

I think I'll just use some tickets for bedi lol.
The odds of Bedi are 4% per roll in the Camelot gacha. If you wait for a Saber-only gacha that includes him the odds will be 10% per roll.

Huh alright, guess I do have more chances to roll him in the future anyway.

Also now I'm afraid because my last roll was a yolo 1 roll that got me nero bride so karma dictates that my luck won't be great for awhile lol.

No fox waifu no life.
Think she would work well with my Archuria, though skillwise I'd rather have Waver, but chances to get him are lower with no rate up in sight, so next Caster after that will be Merlin, obviously.