Fate/Grand Order |OT2| Two Years Behind Real Hell

Guys, I restarted to play again after a year (I lost my old account) yesterday.

I did a reroll today and I did not gained quartz on my mailbox. I wonder why? Yesterday on the game I started I had 60 quartz and I was able to summon 2 times with it.

I was hoping to get Artoria but as the chances are very low, I don't know if I will try again. I pulled Hercules and another 4-star character that seems to be good servants.

Still need 717 MP to MLB Lunchtime and that is without having bought any summon tickets/exp cards/Fou's yet. As I see it there's no MP in the Halloween rerun, only in the new event after that with the usual 500 MP. Guess I'll do like Antiwhippy and hit the friend gacha once Halloween rerun is live. :D

People in here might already know this, but Thousand-Year Kingdom (final Camelot node) is the best place for bond points for quite a while, giving 1028 bond with 2 Lunchtimes and the Anniversary Bond CE. Unfortunately, the node has huge HP Saber enemies, so it might not actually be the most efficient if you don't have the right servant loadout.
Didn't know, thanks, but what's the Anniversary Bond CE that you're talking about? I only have the Anniversary Heroines CE.

I'm stockpiling for a possible Cleopatra. Otherwise I'll probably just give it to Summer Scathach.
That's what I have been doing today.

I did a reroll today and I did not gained quartz on my mailbox. I wonder why? Yesterday on the game I started I had 60 quartz and I was able to summon 2 times with it.

I was hoping to get Artoria but as the chances are very low, I don't know if I will try again. I pulled Hercules and another 4-star character that seems to be good servants.
This I have no idea. Some ppl were mentioning rerolling for Waver in the older OT, but I don't even remember whether I had any quartz left to roll for a 5 star Servant.

Last edited:
Anybody else stockpiling class XP for welfares?
I've got a bunch of Saber EXP that will go to Brave Liz and a bunch of Caster EXP that will go to CasLiz if Tamamo doesn't come home. It's too early for me to be saving for Smolter, especially since KiyoLancer still wants EXP. Same with Santa Alter, except that it's Ushi and Astolfo who want the EXP.

I dont know why you would have had those quartz. You redownload yesterday and did the reroll today?

If you contact support you might be able to get your old account back.

Anybody else stockpiling class XP for welfares?
I don't go for specific EXP. It's all the same to me. I have 200 in my second archive and am gonna stock pile more for Crusader Lizzy. I want to get her to 80 ASAP.

I don't know how I'm going to handle Caster ember day since I think petal redemption ends before it so I will be filled with ALL embers.

I mean I still appreciated it, and I definitely could have been spooked by worst, but when you're rolling during nerofest you're hoping for other gold sabers. :P

I used five tickets on this banner and got four garbage 3* CEs and a garbage 3* servant I already had at max NP. So screw all you guys, I guess?

I'm not interested on raising Bedivere, so it's an easy pass for me. It's not like I can get gold servants with monthly 5 tickets anyway. Not without that 'once in a blue moon super lucky pull'. If my very next pull turned out to be that, I'd rather save it on other banner.