Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| A new Hope for a new Era

Gumi have really upped the communication. Really hope they can keep this up. It feels good to know what's happening.

If I get Mal off my free 10+1 I'll pursue a second I think. That sprite is great imo.
We did discuss (many times) in Discord that hopefully they would get exact time for posting news to every week :D. I don't care what the time is but just that it is same time every week. Kinda stupid to get news here and there.

And yeah, good thing they have understand the needs of communication (again).

Malphasie is a really cool unit. Hybrid attacker with TDW for both attack and magic, and she has 3 different chaining families (2 divine ruination abilities that imperil and imbue wind and dark, aureole ray chain, and a tornado chain)

Plus she looks awesome

Aaaaaaand history just repeated itself. Well played, Gumi.

Malphasie is literally a powercreeped 7* Fryevia that isn't locked to a single element. Chuckled greatly at TDW-Hybrid in her hit. No wonder Reddit is freaking out this morning. My Luneras are crying on why I haven't pulled her yet.

Malphasie is literally a powercreeped 7* Fryevia that isn't locked to a single element. Chuckled greatly at TDW-Hybrid in her hit. No wonder Reddit is freaking out this morning. My Luneras are crying on why I haven't pulled her yet.
A nice partner for Loren :p
I'll see if I can snag her or the other unit with the free 10+1 (history tells me no rainbow in free 10+1 ever) then I will pull or not.

Decided to finally start using tickets since I really wanted either 2nd Nyx or Trance Terra...and this must be what Ivan feels like.

2nd Knight Delita
1st Ace
2nd Queen
2nd Nyx
2nd Trance Terra (!!!!)

Jesus.

Got 115 lapis from the ad wheel. For some reason it only let me spin 4/5 tho and then said there are no ads available. Not bad for a free thing you can just set your phone down for if you don't want to actually watch.

If u only get 4 spins try opening and closing the app. I only got 4 spins and then my game crashed and my 5th spin was ready to go. Not that it's super important (lolads) but if people want that milestone reward on schedule I figured I'd mention it.

I can't watch anything on the reward wheel for some reason.

Did the first step up and got my first OK and then used my last 4 tickets and got... my 3rd Ace.

Going to be trying hard for that 2nd Nyx and TT!

Think I might have to throw in the towel on this bonus stage. I can't get past the demon. I dunno if my tanks are just set up badly or if there's a better way to do it (A. Rain for magic cover and WoL for 100% provoke since Basch doesn't have a provoke), but some attacks keep getting thru and wiping my other characters out. So hard to fit in enough moves in for stuff like mitigation much less restoring mana for Hyoh who chews thru it so fast. I dunno, shit's hard. I don't even wanna know what's waiting in the final fight if the most common way I see people passing it is with Xon cheese when I'm just trying to use a straight up fighting team.

Think I might have to throw in the towel on this bonus stage. I can't get past the demon. I dunno if my tanks are just set up badly or if there's a better way to do it (A. Rain for magic cover and WoL for 100% provoke since Basch doesn't have a provoke), but some attacks keep getting thru and wiping my other characters out. So hard to fit in enough moves in for stuff like mitigation much less restoring mana for Hyoh who chews thru it so fast. I dunno, shit's hard. I don't even wanna know what's waiting in the final fight if the most common way I see people passing it is with Xon cheese when I'm just trying to use a straight up fighting team.
Are you trying to achieve all the missions or just clear ? If its just about clearing you should be able to do it... just set up your tanks/def buffs/reraise in a way that you survive the first 2 turns...after that you probably can kill him in 1-2 rounds. I had trouble as well, but once you survive those rounds the worst part is over.....

Would be happy with just the clear at this point. Honestly that demon seems just as pain in the ass in later turns, he was liable to OHKO half my team most turns and I'm not entirely sure why.

I guess next time I'll just bring Xon and try the cheese. Not sure how to kill this guy without it. He eventually ate thru Fina's reraise and it was game over.

At first she reminded me of Fryevia so I get what you're saying, but I wouldn't say she's a powercreeped Fryevia. Fryevia's kit has always been learning towards TDH/TDHM and it'll be very surprising if her 7* doesn't continue that. It was the players who made her dual wield because TDH has only recently become a viable option for us.

Summer ticket was Noctis #2 and an Ozetta moogle (I just finished her tmr earlier this week...)

Last 5k lapis I had on step 3 of the 25k banner netted me Gladiolus #2, Orlandeau #2, and Hyoh #2!

*does a little dance*

At first she reminded me of Fryevia so I get what you're saying, but I wouldn't say she's a powercreeped Fryevia. Fryevia's kit has always been learning towards TDH/TDHM and it'll be very surprising if her 7* doesn't continue that. It was the players who made her dual wield because TDH has only recently become a viable option for us.
In concept, I agree. But, 7*s need to wield their own TMR to be optimal. Fryevia's TMR is a 1h weapon, so she can't TDH/TDHM by that limitation alone. At best, she's going to be TDW-H, just like Malphasie, with a chance of being DH-H (which would be awful, IMO).

There's an argument to be made that 7* Fryevia may do higher damage than Malphasie, if she continues to be locked to ice at 7*. However, given her dominance in the 6* era, I'm fearful that she will get the Orlandeau/Tidus treatment, even if she is a GLEX.

Hmm

I was going to replace 7* Lightning and 6* Tidus with 7* Squall and 7* Hyoh but I decided to do one last pull on the banner and I got another Tidus.

Can't decide who to keep now.

I did a full round of the step up (And a 5* ex guaranteed ticket) and got:
My 3rd Squall
My 4th Tidus (STMR yay!)
My first Emperor Shera
My First and Second Basch
My second CG Nichol
My third Yuna
And finally Malphasie on the final step.

Really happy with how lucky I got there. Getting a single Basch in particular was really exciting, pulling a second one straight after was crazy

Hrm.

10+1 Tix was trash
10+1 Freebie had rainbow Lulu (2nd)
3x 3* Ticket, first tix straight to rainbow = Prompto (2nd)

Well got my 2nd Mood Maker since I had 100% moogle for Prompto and well now I have 7* mage as in having 2 Lulus.
My luck is that these banner units aint limited. There is a good chance I eventually pull one.

All in all, good pulls but wrong rainbows :D

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Free Fan-Fest 10+1: Trash, plus a fifth regular Ramza.
Monthly 10+1: Trash, plus Dark Knight Cecil.
2 tickets: Dark Veritas.

What the hell is this, crappy off-banner night? I realize 3 rainbows in 24 pulls is pretty good luck, I just wish they weren't all useless.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
25 pulls, zero rainbows. Odds of pulling at least one were 55.2%, so not particularly unlikely, but...siiiigh.

Seeing people grab STMR's makes me sad. I only have one on deck, and it sucks: Noctis.

10+1 tickets continue to be a mistake. Both of the free ones today netted total garbage. Free summer ticket dropped rainbow and was 2nd BS Sakura tho, which I'm cool with.

No Fan Festa units but I guess that free 10+1 made up for the 4 previous ones without anything worthwhile.

I’ll keep the 10+1 ticket for now.

EDIT : forgot my summer ticket and it's another rainbow (Trance Terra/new)

Maybe I should use the 10+1 ticket now.

Last edited:
To make you feel better, I only got trash from the 10+1 ticket, my luck streak was a short one.

Thanks, I could use Squall’s TM since I don’t have 4 Cloud.
I'm genuinely likely to UoC that 4th Cloud if he hasn't dropped by the time BSS 7* hits. I'm itching to see full power Hyoh.

Is anyone else unable to view 5 ads?
The ad system is broken. It seemed to work for like an hour or two yesterday then shit the bed completely