Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| A new Hope for a new Era

Does anyone have a dark fina I can use to fight Antonella? Got nothing better to do with my NRG.

Sure wish I had 7 star Hyoh or TTerra.

323, 695, 090

FC if I don't have you already

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck thiiis raaaaaid
Make sure you're using magic and not physical attacks, raid boss seems like it was made to give non fully decked out Hyohs a hard time. It melts against magic, tornado chains kill it easily, my Dragonlord one shots it with no buffs or breaks.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a dark fina I can use to fight Antonella? Got nothing better to do with my NRG.

323, 695, 090

Make sure you're using magic and not physical attacks, raid boss seems like it was made to give non fully decked out Hyohs a hard time. It melts against magic, tornado chains kill it easily, my Dragonlord one shots it with no buffs or breaks.
Sadly my MAG set up is lacking, the highest i can up my Lexa or Barb is around 550~ and Rinoa can hit maybe 700. Even with all three I can rarely get her past 50%, and the immediate next turn the entire party is petrified

The sheer amount of status effects and mp drain feels just a bit cheap compared to the other raid bosses I've played, blegh.

Sadly my MAG set up is lacking, the highest i can up my Lexa or Barb is around 550~ and Rinoa can hit maybe 700. Even with all three I can rarely get her past 50%, and the immediate next turn the entire party is petrified

The sheer amount of status effects and mp drain feels just a bit cheap compared to the other raid bosses I've played, blegh.
You can add me if you don't already have me:

Malphasie can one-shot the ELT boss without any breaks or setup if you use Intense Rancor (her cooldown ability)

The worst part about this raid is just that my friend list is still littered with useless Hyohs. When I can manage to find a quality TT or Dragonlord on my list this boss is toast. If I can't, it's strugglebus trying to get it done with my Shantotto.

You can add me if you don't already have me:

Malphasie can one-shot the ELT boss without any breaks or setup if you use Intense Rancor (her cooldown ability)
Ah hell yeah, thanks!

And my friend code for any interested, I normally have a semi-decent 7* Lightning for support!: 625-617-601

The worst part about this raid is just that my friend list is still littered with useless Hyohs. When I can manage to find a quality TT or Dragonlord on my list this boss is toast. If I can't, it's strugglebus trying to get it done with my Shantotto.
Yeah, same issue. I have like 5 Hyohs on my list and a bunch of Lightnings/Tiduses/Clouds

323, 695, 090

I sent you a friend request!

been on and off this game, I havent looked at my FL for a long time and I just realized theres like 10+ people on it that are inactive ( and funnily enough most of them are sharing A2 leads. Good old days lol)

im currently sharing a malphasie that can one shot the boss for those who are having difficulties, here is my friend code:

554-305-417

feel free to add me. I need some new friends (and malphasie friends would be great too)

been on and off this game, I havent looked at my FL for a long time and I just realized theres like 10+ people on it that are inactive ( and funnily enough most of them are sharing A2 leads. Good old days lol)

im currently sharing a malphasie that can one shot the boss for those who are having difficulties, here is my friend code:

554-305-417

feel free to add me. I need some new friends (and malphasie friends would be great too)
Added you! Malphasie chaining buddies yay!

I'm really curious what Freyvia's will be
I genuinely think it'll be some sort of hybrid double hand accessory. Anything with mag dh is needed right now.
Yup that's the one, thanks.
TT one shots it if she has 3* diabolos or Ramuh. I'm using a friend TT and one of my own units equipped with EXP gear who I'm levelling (Olive atm). I have 3* Shiva so I use her debuff skill. If you don't have that use 3* Siren for Hero's Rime, or World Destroyer if you have that. If you don't bring whatever buffer you have.

Anyways I'm sharing my TT who can one shot so add me if you want. 632 536 652.
Really? I've got quite a few TTs on my list and most of my list is from here. If you don't have me you (and anyone else) can add me.

What do you guys think about 10% rainbow rate for CG unit in JP right now?

Assuming the same thing gonna happen in GL, do you think it makes spending our lapis and ticket for CG banner bad (in comparison for chasing non-CG unit)?

or you still won't care

Assuming the same thing gonna happen in GL, do you think it makes spending our lapis and ticket for CG banner bad (in comparison for chasing non-CG unit)?

or you still won't care
It's a time vs money issue really. On one hand you could have saved the amount of resources you spent, but the question for each player is: is the extra amount spent worth the extra time you got to use that unit? For me the answer is yes.

It's not like they put the UoC at 8m or something unobtainable. You can easily hit all the rewards by hitting around 15 orbs a day every day for the length of the raid
15 orbs is quite a lot lol. Not everyone has that kind of time tbf.

But you should be able to hit the point total with around 5 orbs a day for 2 weeks. That's what I usually run for raids and I usually make it to the HP pot. The level seems a bit lower this time round so might take a few more.

Meanwhile Iam still killing raid boss with 2x 6* unit.

Enhanced Lunera mvp for the raid, 2x Aureole Ray's murders the boss. Just remember to toss Waylay there for Xon (does ~880 - 900 damage ;)) for extra Gil.
Granted raid seems to be hard, cause Iam much higher in rankings than I normally would be. Hovering around 15k, normally around 35k.

or you still won't care
All the characters are finalized since they just got enhancements. The positive side is the banner is pretty good regardless, downside is most got enhancements that are minor upgrades. Not really changing their place in the meta. It reeks a bit like it is a lapis dump right before the next big meta shift(Possibly TDW?) in the next month or so.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Mechanics question.

On the first turn of Scorn of the Two-Headed Dragon, my 100% Evasion WoL tanks just as you'd expect.

On the second turn, he gets hit and destroyed. 0% evasion.

What the heck is happening? What mechanic is being invoked?

I have a Wilhelm, but because he's only 6*, he doesn't have physical cover. :(

Edit: No status effects are hitting, I think, because I'm using BSS's Status Reset for full ailment coverage.

More edit: Oh, I think I might be getting Stopped. Status Reset doesn't cover that. Gonna switch to Mystea.

nmnmnmnm

Last edited:
Yet again wondering that has Gumi kept rarity inside rarity (like it used to be when game launched) in ex banner blues.

2x 3* Ex tix used and results were heh:
* Anzelm
* Garland

To continue streak, pulled from Summer2018 banner:
* Vaan & Doublehand moogle

Feels good with these 2016 units \o_.
During whole ex 3* ticket lifetime I have gotten one rainbow from ex3* tix :).