Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Armor Breeding Simulator

Not a bad banner IMO.

You got all 3 breath skills.

Green has Lector with DC.

Micaiah is an odd choice (first non-Brave non-colourless repeat?) but is also great fodder with DD and Guard.

Karla and Bridal Tharja are decent fodder, and Maribelle is strong.

I guess having Jaffar and the Spring heroes as pity breakers are a bit of a letdown. And one day they'll stop running FGrima (it's like IS purposefully made her mediocre fodder).

I think Novembers legendary banner will have a new colorless hero. So expect more FGrima until then.

For the other colors, the next red legendary one will be Hrid, the next green one will be a Xander alt (to keep balance with the Hoshido side). If Ylgr will be added to the game, she's going to be a colorless legendary healer ... typical little sister character.

All speculation, mind you.

Not a bad banner IMO.

You got all 3 breath skills.

Green has Lector with DC.

Micaiah is an odd choice (first non-Brave non-colourless repeat?) but is also great fodder with DD and Guard.

Karla and Bridal Tharja are decent fodder, and Maribelle is strong.

I guess having Jaffar and the Spring heroes as pity breakers are a bit of a letdown. And one day they'll stop running FGrima (it's like IS purposefully made her mediocre fodder).
I say, blue is the best color simply because of Liki, Bunnria is the least attractive one save for Chill Res. Next would be red, as LIke, Brideja and Karla are all useful and with good skills, then green because Lector and SB are nothing to sneeze at and then colorless.

There are a lot of those "standard" units from some games missing. Miriel, Vaike, Boyd, Gatrie, Shinon, Rinkah and so on. Guess a few of them will hit the game via a Farfetched Heroes banner like they did with Mia, Dorcas and so on.

boy, we need a Skies of Tellius banner with Haar, Marcia, Jill, and Sigrun and/or Tanith.
Throw in an Ashnard GHB and we're set. TT+ reward unit Fiona.

There are a lot of those "standard" units from some games missing. Miriel, Vaike, Boyd, Gatrie, Shinon, Rinkah and so on. Guess a few of them will hit the game via a Farfetched Heroes banner like they did with Mia, Dorcas and so on.

Given how popular FE7 is, I'm still shocked we don't even have characters like Guy, Erk, Kent, or Sain.

Given how popular FE7 is, I'm still shocked we don't even have characters like Guy, Erk, Kent, or Sain.
For example, yes. I'm also still a bit surprised that units who were basically prime heroes for new movement / weapon combos, like Rath for cav archer or Reina for Kinshi Knight were basically replaced by alts.

In the case of Erk missing ... that's an easy one. Serra is in the game.

I mean RD is the only game without any standard unit, Sothe, Micaiah, Zelgius, Ike and Sanaki are all main characters that you are forced to use, I mean characters like Edward and Nolan (Nobody cares about Leonardo)

Well I continue to be rewarded for ignoring the legendary banner and got a Laevatein. Her sister will be happy that she came out the same +def -spd as her.

IS really wants people to get Fem Grima.
Funny because before I gave up this month I saved almost exclusively for legendary banners and never skipped colorless orbs. I didn't even want her that much but 1000+ orbs in it's like...how's this even possible? At least I got a pile of Gennys and HJakobs.

How many healers do we have in game right now?

Because hear me out

An all-healer +10 brigade, all equipped with Wrathful Dazzling Pain+, Savage Blow and Heavenly Light

GC doesn't stand a chance

lol 180 BST here we are. I'm disappointed that we've hit this point of braindead power creep with so many units yet to make it into the game.

FEH isn't gonna have a year 4 methinks.

You guys are majorly overreacting. Most people don’t give a shit about arena scoring, and this is Nintendo’s most financially successful mobile game by far.

The reason this game makes money is waifus/husbandos. That’s not going to stop.

You guys are majorly overreacting. Most people don’t give a shit about arena scoring, and this is Nintendo’s most financially successful mobile game by far.

It's more the creative bankruptcy occurring. They're already hitting a wall which isn't a good sign.

Another 2 years and they might thrown in the towel. 3-4 year run for a gacha isn't bad.

It's more the creative bankruptcy occurring. They're already hitting a wall which isn't a good sign.

Another 2 years and they might thrown in the towel. 3-4 year run for a gacha isn't bad.
If this continues to make money, which it will, it will keep going.

None of this is as dire as it seems to some.

She has 180 but a large amount of speed for an armour, which is practically a waste of points given all the fighter skills, so it isn't really that bad, and I couldn't care less about some unit I'll never +10s arena score capabilities so...

She's armor and trainee, of course she was going to have 180 bst.... I'm just surprised it's her standard bst and not after superboon.....

Did people bitch and say this game was over when Amelia had 173 bst in gen 1 and Hector only had 168?

She's a blue unit who will easily die to all the top tier green units that are out.... FFS Bartre will probably merk her for free.

Its hilarious the amount of misinformation that is out, oh shes got legendary hero bst! (lol?), she has dragon bst too! (uh... that doesn't exist).

And even people are acting like this immediately invalidates the Duel skills for Arena.

http://tinyurl.com/y97bvv5d
http://tinyurl.com/ybsmaadd

I guess if saving an arena crest or two a week is a deal breaker.

Edit - Askr trio are @ +10 but you get the point.

Yes and no.

The game built itself a reputation during year one for being super F2P friendly, in large part because many of the strongest units and skills were relatively easy to get. The reason it was this way, we argued, was that FEH was not a "pure" gacha game going after bottom lines -- it was serving an marketing/advertising purpose to an equal extent, which is why they weren't cranking the screws and going full gacha.

At this point, it seems clear that that was a temporary (probably unintentional) condition that is not going to continue. If you aren't spending $1000 a month on this game, IS doesn't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck if you keep playing. Keep your money if you aren't willing to make that monthly payment, since spending 3 or 4 figures just once will just get you some units that will be obsolete the next time a big event rolls around. AFAIK, this is standard gacha practice... but can IS actually compete with the other gacha games when they're perceived as being just as predatory? Whales quit too, after all, and if you aren't attracting new players as effectively, well...

(I say no, but stay tuned to find out!)

E: I spent too many words on this, but with the benefit of the stream of consciousness above, let me try to summarize my thoughts:

Tl;dr: every GaaS game has to prove that it's in good hands. Because unlike a single player game, my progress is tied to the health of the game, and my long term interest in the game is tied to my confidence in the developer and the direction of the game. Every player has to make that evaluation at some point. But FEH is failing that test for me really, really hard, and I don't think I'm alone.

Last edited:
Tell me more about how this game that I still haven't spent a penny on but have beaten everything bar the very first tempest trial isn't f2p friendly.

The one thing that is probably beyond f2p reach is easily staying in tier 21 but who honestly care much about that?

You know what? I'll give either Julia or Deirdre LaD, Windsweep and that Phantom Spd seal, only to troll people who use her. ^^

I mean, no one doubts that Liki is powercreep², yet many of the units i see in Tier 20.5 are armors and dragons from the game's launch. I kid you not, i've also seen +10 Bartres in this range. I would be there with you complaining, but it's not that "first gen" units are useless, far from it.

The one thing that is probably beyond f2p reach is easily staying in tier 21 but who honestly care much about that?
Also this. Believe me, i tried once, not worth it. T20.5 or even 19.5 is more than enough in terms of rewards and the challenge you see in Arena.

As i said i skip this banner due to the Halloween units looming, only did the free pull.

4* Nowi ... why thank you game, i can finally 5* +10 her now!