Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Armor Breeding Simulator

A game that gives out 4000 orbs a year for free and lets us farm rival domains for 7000 feathers per hour........ is not friendly to F2P.... lol.

Look if you want to pull on every banner and be a waifu collector as well as be T21 without spending a cent, it's not going to happen.

But you can easily do everything in this game and be t21 if you have discipline.

Lets pretend next time Lector is back and he has Helbindi on his banner.

You've saved up 2000 orbs to summon on the banner, you pull 11 Hectors, 12 Helbindis and 3 of whoever was on the banner... you also pulled 11 3-4 star Sorens.

Congrats you've just made a T21 Fire Core with a +10 Lector, +10 Helbindi and a +10 Soren with Duel skill. (don't have enough feathers, don't worry time to RD farm)

The whale who spent $2000 to do the same has to use 3-5 less duel crests a season than you.

In 6 months time it will be easier to pull a Duel skill than Fury 3......

Big sacrifice, so unfriendly.

IS give you everything in this game to do everything without spending a cent, it's not their fault if you lack the discipline and/or want to take a shortcut.

Just did some early runs in the mass duel sim with my Julia (+3, +Spd / -Def). Build was regular Naga, LaD 3, Watersweep, no C-skill, Phantom Spd seal.

Vs. a +10 Liki, Res boon, DD seal, Warding Breath, With Everyone skill enabled.

Result, Liki goes down as long as Julia has a single point buff/drive/goad in Atk. Without any buff/drive/goad, she still kills Liki up to +7, and without a Res boon, Liki goes down even at +10 without Julia having a single buff/drive/goad. Spd boon won't help her too, as Phantom Spd gives Julia in the Spd comparison +10, making her 46 Spd vs. Liki's unbuffed 42 with boon or 39 neutral.

Next up, LMarth. Unmerged, neutral, he just needs a single Atk Tactics buff to kill a +10, Def boon, Steady Breath, Close Def seal Liki.

Neutral and unmerged Alm, same thing. He only needs an +6 Atk buff and for the sake of it i threw Chill Def on him, available on a free unit, Walhart.

E:

Micaiah can also take her out rather easily with some buffing / support from allies.

With the right setup even an unmerged and neutral Elincidance takes her out. ^^

How many of you have a +10 Nino? Regular build, -Def / +Spd, single Hone Atk (+4) and a +10, +Res, Warding Breath Liki with her C-skill enabled and DD is toast. ^^

Last edited:
Decided I would not use more than 25 orbs. Got Brave Ike and Legendary Ike with that amount. Well ok then! Ike really like me for some reason. More breath fodder is never bad a thing so that was a good pull session.

Well I just downed ~190 orbs and was getting nothing... On my last 21 orbs got Tiki first and decided to finish the circle which netted me Karla and B!Ike which made me feel a lot better.

Haven't been back for that long but these big 8% drop rates have made me feel much better catching up on the units I missed out after a long hiatus

Just did some early runs in the mass duel sim with my Julia (+3, +Spd / -Def). Build was regular Naga, LaD 3, Watersweep, no C-skill, Phantom Spd seal.

Vs. a +10 Liki, Res boon, DD seal, Warding Breath, With Everyone skill enabled.

Result, Liki goes down as long as Julia has a single point buff/drive/goad in Atk. Without any buff/drive/goad, she still kills Liki up to +7, and without a Res boon, Liki goes down even at +10 without Julia having a single buff/drive/goad. Spd boon won't help her too, as Phantom Spd gives Julia in the Spd comparison +10, making her 46 Spd vs. Liki's unbuffed 42 with boon or 39 neutral.

Next up, LMarth. Unmerged, neutral, he just needs a single Atk Tactics buff to kill a +10, Def boon, Steady Breath, Close Def seal Liki.

Neutral and unmerged Alm, same thing. He only needs an +6 Atk buff and for the sake of it i threw Chill Def on him, available on a free unit, Walhart.

E:

Micaiah can also take her out rather easily with some buffing / support from allies.

With the right setup even an unmerged and neutral Elincidance takes her out. ^^

How many of you have a +10 Nino? Regular build, -Def / +Spd, single Hone Atk (+4) and a +10, +Res, Warding Breath Liki with her C-skill enabled and DD is toast. ^^
A neutral 5 star Bartre bodies +10 L!Tikis with his slaying hammer.... one shot city....
4 star+10 +atk and +3 attack seal with fury 3 skill inheritance bodies L!Tikis.....

A neutral 5 star Bartre bodies +10 L!Tikis with his slaying hammer.... one shot city....
4 star+10 +atk and +3 attack seal with fury 3 skill inheritance bodies L!Tikis.....
Could you imagine the face of a whale whose +10 Liki was just downed by a F2P T20.5 players Bartre with a hammer? Hahahaha.

IS dude 1: "Yo, everyone and their pets are talking about the onslaught of reinforcements on those abyssal maps!"
IS dude 2: "Well, if they like it, add more on the next batch of those maps. Now if you excuse me, i'll go and take a shit."
IS dude 1: "Wait ... that's not what i was talking about!"
IS dude 2: gone

I also can't believe Tiki has 35 speed. You can pretty much abandon Bold Fighter for Special fighter in that case making her even more ridiculous.

Oh well I'm sure she will be outdone by the 200 bst legendary flying armour dragon 6 months from now.

Spent 65 orbs to get a V!Ike merge, my first Karla, and a few Chroms. Not gonna go any further, just in case the Halloween banner ends up with another Tharja alt.

Spent most of my orbs and got -Atk Hector (already have one, so fodder), -Spd Catria (bleh, but I just wanted her), uninteresting Sharena (didn't have her), and +Def/-Spd Tiki. Not my best haul, but I got what I wanted without spending money, so I won't complain.

Alright Infernal Tiki, you went down. Was hard doing it with Nino, Rein, P!Azura, and Silvia, but you went down. Now what can Abyssal throw at me... why Hardy Bearing of all things?

Manage the haul the following in 55 orbs; no pity increase sadly.

Micaiah (neutral) - first time getting the standard version

Spring Sharena (SPD+/ATK-) - eh can live with that

Bridal Tharja (DEF+/ATK-) - dammit no better than my existing one! So just a merge for now.

So pretty decent so far.

Spent 35 orbs (two full pulls) and got another Bike, so my Fae is happy. Just need to wait for Silas to drop for Steady Stance inheritance.

And I agree that this game is very F2P friendly. Limited-time events can be done without teams of +10 heroes. Abyssal gives cosmetic rewards. Tempest Trials has gotten substantially easier since launch. Free GHB/TT heroes are fully viable on a team. Feathers basically rain on you. Relay Defense is dumb but I bet you they'll make that easier when it comes back.

I have to look into this RD feather farming...

Should I whaling for legendary Tiki or investing in Adult Tiki if I already have rainhardt on my primary team
Depends. Who else is on your team, and what do you want that team to do? High tier arena, PvE, etc. A merged and invested Adult Tiki can be used in pretty much any scenario. L!Tiki is busted but it's tough to merge her if you want to use her in high tier arena beyond the next few weeks where she's a bonus unit.

Depends. Who else is on your team, and what do you want that team to do? High tier arena, PvE, etc. A merged and invested Adult Tiki can be used in pretty much any scenario. L!Tiki is busted but it's tough to merge her if you want to use her in high tier arena beyond the next few weeks where she's a bonus unit.
Laevatein and Ethlyn, though I’ll spend about 400 orbs or so in this banner next week anyway. Btw, Is -hp +atk good for Legendary Tiki?

With 170 orbs I got:

Karla: +Atk -Def
Legendary Hector: -HP +Res
Vanguard Ike #2: -HP +Res
Maribelle #2: +HP -Atk

As Karla and Legendary Hector were my first and second least wanted units from the banner and I kinda didn't roll good IVs for Ike and Maribelle, it ended up being a wash.

Pulled anyway since I would take any of the 3 Blues and I desperately need Shanna (pun totally intended). Ended up with a -HP+RES Tiki, and a -DEF+RES Catria, alongside 1 Shanna.

I've gotten first versions of six different units the last couple of days. One, PA!Shigure, is +Atk -Spd. Every other one is -Atk, including two Spring Catria. (Inigo, M!Eirika, S!Catria, L!Tiki, S!Sharena).

Who did I piss off?

Last edited:
Man, I think I was on my way to staying in T21 for once. Got a really good arena run where I got Laegjarn four kills on every single map, only to die on the very last map, because it was the stupid two bridge map and I fucked up with positioning.

300ish orbs got me... 5Bikes? A bride tharja and one tiki. Yeah, alright, was after hectors, but I'll take what I can get. Everyone gets to learn to take a breath today.

Last edited: