Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Armor Breeding Simulator

Got 2 Micaiahs, 1L.Ike, 1 S.Catria, and 1 L.Robin. Decent enough. Will try at L.Tiki another day.

Glad I don’t care, or even know, what BST is. Reddit threads seem pissed about it.

Pulled S!Catria and L!Tiki in about 60 orbs. Good rate but probably the worst possible Tiki, at +HP/-ATK. Ah well, at least she's a good unit.

Kinda want to chase a better version but with only 95 orbs left will probably just pull green.

Used around 200 out of my 450 orbs and got 3 B!Ikes, 2 Hectors and 3 Shareenas, got myself some good fodder, sadly Shareena has nothing of value

To the ppl who got Tiki, is she as broken as she seems?

Basically L!Tiki's stat total is five points higher than the previous maximum which breaks a lot of arena comps.
180 + 175 + 175 + 175

Is the exact same score range to

175 + 175 + 175 + 175

You would need 4 units to have 180 bst to go up score range. Considering ltiki is the 2nd armor trainee and it had been over year since Amelia let’s not act like that’s going to happen overnight.

Also does hitting a potential 768 compared to a potential 766 really matter? You’ll be taking fights at over 760 anyway...

This is purely I want to be rank 1, not I want to be t21

I'm not going to waste my time even looking at abyssal LTiki, but I cleared infernal eventually. Key for me was to blow up Tiki with Lewyn then get Fae onto the def tile for a bit.

I was barking up the wrong tree on abyssal Hector for a while, tried a few teams but nobody could do enough damage. Came really close with an armorslayer Brave Celica, actually. Eventually settled on swordbreaker Rein + dancer + Fae/Tiki. Tiki handled the green mage, green dragon, and Hector - although on my test run I forgot a seal, and Close Def was hugely important for her survival. Rein destroyed every sword and Fae was an obstacle. This is actually my first time using The Reinhardt for much of anything, I built one for AA and eventually merged him into a +atk -spd I found. He's a common unit in guides so I figured it couldn't hurt to have one.

It's been a long time since I felt forced to concentrate resources on merging up a few specific units but I guess we're in mega stat inflation hell now. Except I don't even find 3-4* of the characters I need, lately the game just throws piles of great 5* with the worst possible stats at me.

Ugh, couldn't help myself, chased after LTiki. I am not a clever man.
After getting to Twelve Freakin' Percent, I nabbed one +RES/-ATK LTiki (meh) and a +ATK/-HP Maribelle when completing the summon.

Guess it's time to start completing those gardens and story maps for some more orbs.

Got to 10% before being burst by a +Atk/-Res B!Ike and I'm torn as it's a great nature but also Steady Breath fodder.

Not even decent fodder outside of that this time, blah.

Hey I got a Julia as my free summon! on the daddy banner...
She's better than my old one with +res -def so I merged the old one into the new Julia, my old one was one of my oldest units.

After almost 200 orbs I finally have a dragon loli. Almost gave up after I got two Catria, Micaiah and another friggin Bike. Bad nature (-spd/+hp) so I might just pull some more groan.

I used all my orbs chasing for Tiki and didn't got her,not even an Hector. Should I give steady breath to my +Res/-Spd Fae or who wants that skill now that I have 3 extra Ikes to fodder?

Gosh, I think Legendary Tiki is definitely the hardest LHB they've done so far. Finally cleared Infernal with a team of Ophelia, Nino, Helbindi, and Festival Micaiah, but it took me like 2 hours to get all the pieces in place just right. Ophelia's aoe specials were critical in taking out both Tiki and the Dull Ranged green mage, Micaiah swept up all the horse mages and danced, and Helbindi mostly sat around buffing mages.

Not even gonna mess with Abyssal, I don't have the merges for it and I didn't pick Brave Veronica for some dumb reason.

Gosh, I think Legendary Tiki is definitely the hardest LHB they've done so far. Finally cleared Infernal with a team of Ophelia, Nino, Helbindi, and Festival Micaiah, but it took me like 2 hours to get all the pieces in place just right. Ophelia's aoe specials were critical in taking out both Tiki and the Dull Ranged green mage, Micaiah swept up all the horse mages and danced, and Helbindi mostly sat around buffing mages.

Not even gonna mess with Abyssal, I don't have the merges for it and I didn't pick Brave Veronica for some dumb reason.
Do you have Jaffar?

I cleared Abyssal Tiki with Jaffar, V!Ike, PA!Azura, and PA!Inigo, none of them merged.

Could you imagine the face of a whale whose +10 Liki was just downed by a F2P T20.5 players Bartre with a hammer? Hahahaha.
She's free as fck... to Anna during her bonus week as well...

Dream scenario for when using Anna in Arena during her bonus week is to run into L!Tiki, B!Hector, FH!Robin + a non red arena bonus unit.... Slaying Hammer or Noatun those 3 are free... and that's while using G Duel Infantry in the A slot too.

Although I still haven’t gotten L!Young Tiki yet, this has probably been a pretty lucky summoning banner.

Another 20 orbs spent netted me Legendary Hector with DEF+/HP- IVs. So double sweet!

So that makes 3 Hectors! Yay!

Ironic in that I still don’t have vanilla Hector yet lol!

Last edited:
With anna stats I would say she certainly needs the hammer, with Noatun she does no damage to these blue armors
L!Tiki barely does any damage to a res refined Noatun (which is what you should be doing to get ploys going)

If Bector has an attack buff a Noatun backed by Panic Ploy is gg.... Anna with Bonus unit buffs and Sum support (even c) will easily Panic Ploy....

Slaying Hammer+ just makes a probable sweep into a certainty. (and you would want it in case you run into Ephraim and the red armors)

I assume Tiki clears are the rage right now but I managed to beat Hector with Sacred Stones people. This clear features Joshua and that makes me happy.

Do you have Jaffar?

I cleared Abyssal Tiki with Jaffar, V!Ike, PA!Azura, and PA!Inigo, none of them merged.
Had one ages ago, but I binned him for LnD before he got his refine, sadly. I'm sure I could figure out Abyssal given enough time, but the reward just isn't worth the effort.

Last edited:
My Ike is too merged for the F2P guides and I'm too dumb to figure it out myself.
First thing I don't clear in the game.
Mine's +1, +ATK -HP so it took some rejiggering to get him to work. I went with Distant Defense seal and G Tomebreaker which worked well but only because of Veronica's speed buff letting him double and kill things while on that defense tile.

Other than that I used the most boring possible team, but my stats and merges meant guides didn't do anything for me. I ended up using a very different solution than the youtube guides out there.

I have a wide enough array of units that I'm sure I could beat any map, but I simply didn't have time on the last cycle to even attempt it. These two were the first time in a while I actually got fired up about this game.

edit: somehow didn't notice that Abyssal Robin was back up too and I was able to do that one as well.

Last edited:
Well, was able to finish abyssal Liki over the weekend, following that F2P, no SI video from the korean player ... but holy heck you need to nearly match everything in this team in order to have the enemy units behave like intended.

I even went as far and leveled up a spare LIke to 40 because my main LIke was too merged and took out too many units. Also had to give my only Olivia (5* +1) a Brave Sword to have her Spd low enough for the red flier on turn 2 (or 3?) to move into the correct position, and a +3 Atk seal for her to do enough dmg to the hammer cav for BLyn to take him out in the following player phase near the end.

The easiest thing was kiting Liki for Veronica to chip her down.

Guess i could've found my own solution with the armada of 5* units i have ... but me and 2/3 kids having a cold made some changes this weekend. ^^

E:

Update announcement!

Abyssal difficulties for the daily GHB maps ... noooooooooooooooooooo.

New weapon for Lonqu, refinements for Tana's Vidofnir and Innes' Nidhogg.

Last edited: