FootyEra 18/19 Season |OT| Eat my ARSEnal

ResetEra Fantasy Premier League Pin (quote to see)
This post contains hidden text. Quote to reveal it.
Official Footy-Era Discord link (quote to see)
This post contains hidden text. Quote to reveal it.
Add yourself to the FootyEra Member list (quote to see)This post contains hidden text. Quote to reveal it.

Last edited:
New thread new season lads. Lets go!

Pls no banter bus tonight.

Granted, you did say Klopp wouldn’t make top four last year unless Liverpool exited the Champions League at the group stage last year ;)
To be fair, I didn't expect Salah. Nobody did lol.

New thread, so this is worth stating again.

Coldplay and all their fans can die horribly screaming and go to the 7th circle of hell with all the pedos and people that talk during films.

My big prediction for this season is for PSG to let down an entire weekends betting, by being the 8pm on Sunday last fixture of the weekend, and drawing 0-0 at home to some farmers union.

At least 3 times.

Yep! Nobody did, I just hoped he wouldn’t be a flop when signed personally.

Now he just has to do it all again :p
Yep, its going to a great season for you if he does it again, though that's a big ask.

Said before, if Mou melts then 2nd is yours. If he actually manages to coach his team then it'll be a fight between us. City to win it by 10 ish points.

Yep, its going to a great season for you if he does it again, though that's a big ask.

Said before, if Mou melts then 2nd is yours. If he actually manages to coach his team then it'll be a fight between us. City to win it by 10 ish points.
City will get 90 points and I reckon you and us will get late 70’s each. The mid-low table clubs will take more points off the top 6 than they did last year.

I just got into the old thread.

Good luck everyone in the Fantasy and I hope everyone's team (they support) does well.
No need to be so bi-partisan. Within two weeks you will be calling all of us cunts and actively wishing death upon us. Then you will be one of us.

Ye cunt.

Liverpool fans will probably like this (or not):

We all know that 1 pelanty all year at Anfield can't have been right. Still, it didnt feel like an 87pt season, that's normally a league winner. I think it'll be a lot closer, just don't know by how much...

Just don't proposition someone to have a good munch on your b*ckside, or else you'll be joining Mike.
I’m fairly certain I can kindly ask someone for a rimjob in this thread and get away with it.

Just can’t ask any of the joyless cuntrags outside of this thread.

Can get away with in here. Astandahl wished a ref died and nothing happened lol.
I think I have gotten away with way worse than that. I mean I did just call all Coldplay fans pedos about 10 mins ago.