FootyEra 18/19 Season |OT| Eat my ARSEnal

Shaw dropping some truth bombs and defending the evil manager who bullied him so much.

Luke Shaw said:
"It was not good enough from a Manchester United team with all the talent we have," said Shaw, 23.

"We didn't look like a team that was going to beat West Ham.

"If you want the truth I think it was honestly horrendous. I think individually and as a team we were awful."

"We have to look at ourselves as players. We're the ones who go on the pitch. The manager isn't on the pitch, is he?

"Games like this [at West Ham] we should be dominating, creating chances, showing people why we deserve to play for Manchester United.

"It was very poor from us. Very, very poor."
FIFA became the UK bestseller of the year after one day? God damn it's crazy
A LOT of uk gamers own consiles to play fifa and cod almost exclusively.

Honestly I'm loving how utd's season is going. Sacking Mou would be awful. Just get rid of pogbert in January though because he's really pissing me off. Can't understand why people are willing to defend him.

I'm liking FIFA 19. Still haven't gotten used to the game fully, but it's got a lot of good gameplay improvements. Through balls are lot more effective, and L2 is pretty much standard to use at every moment. The in game tactical gameplay changes is an awesome feature, tricks are still deadly effective and possibly even more so than before, made it harder to pass between defenders to hold possession (tiki taka).

mBAPpe literally has zero fucking changes. Same with manager mode. At least change the UI a bit you cunts. They legit copy & pasted those modes. The game still uses all but the same exact preloaders lol..

Also if anyone knows.. how the fuck do you change team settings for friendlies online? I have my team management set up for seasons, single player, but for friendlies it's different. And I can't find the place to set it up properly. I want to play my buddy properly instead of trying to make every change with 45 seconds.

I'm liking FIFA 19. Still haven't gotten used to the game fully, but it's got a lot of good gameplay improvements. Through balls are lot more effective, and L2 is pretty much standard to use at every moment. The in game tactical gameplay changes is an awesome feature, tricks are still deadly effective and possibly even more so than before, made it harder to pass between defenders to hold possession (tiki taka).

mBAPpe literally has zero fucking changes. Same with manager mode. At least change the UI a bit you cunts. They legit copy & pasted those modes. The game still uses all but the same exact preloaders lol..
Only difference I noticed with manager mode is that you don't have the 3 second countdown before simulating a training session which is nice

I'm really enjoying it though, plays really nicely and the menus feel a lot smoother and quicker to navigate

After everything Mourinho has said about Shaw for him to step up with a bit of leadership shows how class he is.

That's the sort of player you want some some overpaid sulky prick moping about every week.

imagine Ferguson putting up with that shite? He kept Keane in line and told Beckham to piss off.

Only difference I noticed with manager mode is that you don't have the 3 second countdown before simulating a training session which is nice

I'm really enjoying it though, plays really nicely and the menus feel a lot smoother and quicker to navigate
Yea, menu UI has better direction for sure.

Listening to FIFA 19 OST with spotify at work, and it's mehh.. Fun to listen in the game but by itself, it's boring. I have not let 80% of the songs finish before moving to something else :\