FootyEra 18/19 Season |OT| Eat my ARSEnal

I feel like this is applicable to most United players. Pogba, Bailly, Lukaku, Rashford, Martial, Shaw.. Are they all to blame for United's poor performances? Yes, partly, but an under-performing squad is always a manager's fault. Pogba's underlying stats are still the best in their team.

No, Warnock has never been successful at this level; Allardyce will probably find a way to keep you up.
So its come to this.

Damn
It just feels so dirty to actually want Fat Sam at your club... meh. The majority of fans don't want us in their "English" Premier League (despite the fact that the amount of English players we have is probably higher than most) so I think fuck it, embrace the meme and piss 'em off even more.

It just feels so dirty to actually want Fat Sam at your club... meh. The majority of fans don't want us in their "English" Premier League (despite the fact that the amount of English players we have is probably higher than most) so I think fuck it, embrace the meme and piss 'em off even more.
I would like to want you to stay up but I can't as long as Warnock is your manager.

Is it wrong to want Warnock fired and Fat Sam hired?
Depends what you want. Do you think the club can stay up or are you happy for longer term continuity, and to have a tilt at an immediate return from the Championship next season £90m richer?

I think we’ve already seen what the club have decided.

Man City's De Bruyne back in training sooner than expected
Manchester City's Kevin de Bruyne has returned to training following his knee injury sooner than expected.
It was thought the midfielder would be out for three months when he picked up a lateral collateral ligament lesion in his right knee just over six weeks ago.
But the 27-year-old, who did not require surgery, has stepped up his recovery before City face Hoffenheim in the Champions League on Tuesday.
City then visit rivals Liverpool in the top-flight on Sunday.
The Belgium international's only appearance so far was as a substitute in City's opening-day league win over Arsenal.
De Bruyne was City's player of the season last term, scoring 12 goals and providing 21 assists as his side won the Premier League and EFL Cup.
He helped Belgium finish third at the World Cup in July, the country's best ever finish at the tournament.

Hmm. Hopefully he's actually fully recovered and not rushed to recovery. The latter case could mean an even worse injury after a few matches.
There's no reason for them to. Regardless of the result next weekend, City are where they want to be right now, without even really pushing themselves. Take away a third of their squad, and replace this month with, say, March, and yeah I'd be worried they'd do something stupid like force him back in, but honestly I think they're enjoying the rotation it offers them without having to justify not starting him.

Doubt they've rushed him back, they haven't exactly needed him recently.
There's no reason for them to. Regardless of the result next weekend, City are where they want to be right now, without even really pushing themselves. Take away a third of their squad, and replace this month with, say, March, and yeah I'd be worried they'd do something stupid like force him back in, but honestly I think they're enjoying the rotation it offers them without having to justify not starting him.
I don't disagree with either of your points, but clubs sometimes make daft decisions regarding injuries. Hopefully he's back at 100% so we can enjoy him.

Depends what you want. Do you think the club can stay up or are you happy for longer term continuity, and to have a tilt at an immediate return from the Championship next season £90m richer?

I think we’ve already seen what the club have decided.
Yeah, the club seem to have decided pragmatism is the way forward. I suppose the immediate future of the club is safe with the PL money irregardless of where we are next season.

It's just when you see the money in the Championship these days I don't think we'd be among the favourites to bounce back up, and if we still had Warnock we'd have to replace him eventually 'cos we know he can't hack it when he's promoted. If we go down this season we're in for God knows how many years of Championship mediocrity... again.

I say if we're embracing going down this season - fire Warnock and give the job to Craig Bellamy so he can implement his system before next season.

Don't care how shite he is, his history against us, his current position; anyone taking a swing at The Sun gets a nod from me. They're not even journalists, news parasites.

I've finally started Mass effect 3. Some 6 years after getting the game.
Doing more than I have, loved 2 but just never got around to even buying it. And it wasn't even like the controversy about the ending put me off, just went through a patch where the 360 sat there for months. I hear it's not bad as far as the game is concerned.

I've finally started Mass effect 3. Some 6 years after getting the game.
Depending on how invested you are into the whole story of the series, prepare for a stellar 3/4 of a game, followed by a miserable final 1/4. Otherwise it's a damn great game (for the time).

Edit:

In short, this:

hello commander shepard i am space god do u want ur ice cream to be pistacchio, strawberry or blue moon flavoured

Reported

Also she sucks. All human characters are boring as fuck really
1. Garrus
2. Thane
3. Mordin
4. Wrex
5. Tali
6. Zaeed
7. Legion
8. Ashley
9. Kasumi
10. Jack
11. Miranda
12. Liara
13. Javik
14. Grunt
15. Samara
16. Kaidan
17. Jacob
18. EDI
19. James
20. Morinth

There are some good ones but the three generic human dudes you get at the start of each game (Jacob, Kaidan, James) are the worst. I am actually surprised though at how many likable characters there are across the three games.

Last edited: