FootyEra 18/19 Season |OT| Eat my ARSEnal

We're coming towards the end of them though!
True, but these two are the most worrying. Past all the hype of PSG, Inter are the real team we have to watch out for in this group, and whilst I fancy us in both that game and City at home separately, I can't see us winning both back to back. We fought to get the point at Chelsea, and we're not strong enough to rotate too much (based on the League Cup), anything less than our best against City won't be enough.

I'm still sceptical that anything substantial will happen to him because of who he is and this fucking industry, but at the very least if it urges other people to come forwards about cases like this with footballers, it's a step in the right direction.

So many dog nonce referees will be outed soon.

In all seriousness, I hope these women step forward with these things. Although the shit some fans will give them for dobbing their striker in would be insane, sadly.

I'm still sceptical that anything substantial will happen to him because of who he is and this fucking industry, but at the very least if it urges other people to come forwards about cases like this with footballers, it's a step in the right direction.
Now that this is an official investigation I have more faith in this ending in a conviction. At least we may start seeing more mainstream attention which thus far has been very lacking.

I’ll bet you enjoyed watching the Rider Cup while having a few Heineys with Diarmuid and Finbar
Ha I'll have you know I was at Oktoberfest on Friday. Dying Saturday and doing fuck all Sunday.

Did read an article this morning tho. Some spectator at it had their eyeball exploded which sounds like an awesome addition to that shit

I’m really enjoying that ‘my wife is being drug tested’ thread in EtcetEra whereby this guy says that him and his wife doesn’t do drug then, in a Shyalaman-esque twist, very casually mentions that his wife snorted several lines of cocaine in the following sentence!

This fucking place sometimes...

Ha I'll have you know I was at Oktoberfest on Friday. Dying Saturday and doing fuck all Sunday.

Did read an article this morning tho. Some spectator at it had their eyeball exploded which sounds like an awesome addition to that shit
I was there the Friday before, it was great crack!

Also dying on Saturday, them gigantic beers are lethal.

I’m really enjoying that ‘my wife is being drug tested’ thread in EtcetEra whereby this guy says that him and his wife doesn’t do drug then, in a Shyalaman-esque twist, very casually mentions that his wife snorted several lines of cocaine in the following sentence!

Everyone does coke apparently. Its just normal.
Who doesnt?

Me. ever. lol.

I'm not even surprised any more.

We have a thrrad saying there are some really bright people on here, and then we have shit like that.

The self importance and belief that this place is inherently better than everywhere else just because we dont tolerate racism/sexism/etc leads people to believe they atr part of some divine place.

And then someone asks how to wipe their ass.

I also love the thread about Sapkowski, there is guy saying that he would pay the 16 millions out of his pocket if(a big fucking if) he done something similar.