Fortnite: Battle Royale |OT| 100 Players on Epic Battlegrounds

Why are the llama rates so low? Why would they include this as a challenge? Why does Epic hate me and not want me to be able to find one? :(
Holy shit, bitching on here actually worked. I decided to play a few more matches in bed on my phone and ended up finding one in a tree. I think it is actually easier to spot them on the phone than on console/PC thanks to the shitty graphics making everything more simple and odd things out "pop" a bit more. :D

Is it only PS4 that aim assist is broken for? Can anyone on any other platform verify whether or not its working?

Its making this shit unplayable for me. Its so hard using the controller stick to go directly on the damn guy without it jerking to one side or the other. There is no smoothness to it.

Edit: Checking on my Xbox to see if its platform specific or the game in general but its going to be awhile before it updates. Sighhhh

Last edited:
I got the pass but I feel like not playing it for weeks at a time really fucks with your aim. I could laser dudes just fine with the grey m16 because I just knew the “feel” for the different ARs. Even with the RNG.

Now I’m struggling with gold scars lol.

UGH, this llama challenge sucks, this game sucks, and epic sucks. UGGGGGGGH THIS CHALLENGE!

Okay, maybe complaining about it here will work for me too!

Also, just notice that the Giddy-Up skin has it's own emote you can have access to. That is neat.

So here's a supposed cheap way to get a llama that I didn't try. You put on replays for big matches and go into 50s with a friend. Have the friend jump from the bus and then leave match while you stay in the bus until it kicks you off and glide around the map. Then your friend goes into replay mode and uses free drone mode to look for a llama. Then they tell you where it is, and bam, challenge done.

^lol

And yeah aim assist is gone on Xbox as well. How are people not noticing this? I guess when you play a ton and suck, it's just easy to spot any changes and really effects my play.

Maybe I am just used to botching all my shots because I suck
It seems to work every once in awhile maybe? I dont know its all fucked up but I aimed at a guy in lobby with an AR as he jumped and it tracked momentarily. Theres something very wrong with it though. I havent seen it working in game at all yet.

Last edited:
Yeah I didn't notice any issues with my aim last night, there was definitely some slowdown when I was sniping so it's not turned off entirely, when aim assist is completely missing it becomes quite obvious on the sticks, like when Playground mode had just come out and it wasn't working at all in there.

Yeah I didn't notice any issues with my aim last night, there was definitely some slowdown when I was sniping so it's not turned off entirely, when aim assist is completely missing it becomes quite obvious on the sticks, like when Playground mode had just come out and it wasn't working at all in there.
Slow down is still there. It's the auto movement of the reticle that's gone.

So, after the latest season update the graphics have been kinda messed up for me (PC, GTX 970). Anybody else noticing anything? Everything looked fine before, but now there's this weird pattern all over everything.

I have no idea what to do about it. Settings are the same! :/
Me and the people I play with have noticed the same thing. There's a weird kind of dithering around lighting that gives it that effect. It's definitely not your system and came with the season 6 update.

Slow down is still there. It's the auto movement of the reticle that's gone.
How sure are you of this? Didn't notice anything different at all last night and I'd assume a change like that would have blown up all over Reddit by now.

I don't spam ADS like a lot of console users do to take advantage of the strong aim assist rotation, but if that's something they've nerfed that's a good thing IMO, compared to a lot of other console shooters the implementation in Fortnite is pretty damn strong.

If anyone wants to go into playground and check the aim assist my PSN is same as username. Im on now.

How sure are you of this? Didn't notice anything different at all last night and I'd assume a change like that would have blown up all over Reddit by now.

I don't spam ADS like a lot of console users do to take advantage of the strong aim assist rotation, but if that's something they've nerfed that's a good thing IMO, compared to a lot of other console shooters the implementation in Fortnite is pretty damn strong.
Go try it in a game. The reticle used to have some drag toward the enemy. It doesn't right now. Be careful not to hit the sticks. It's easy to nudge them and think youre getting aim assist. If you dont touch them though theres no auto movement from them like before. If you can get a hunting rifle its probably pretty easy to tell since they used to have a lot of pull.

It's probably noticeable in lobby too if you have time to grab a weapon and actually aim at people before the game starts. You wont have pull like before just a slowing of movement as you pass by targets.

Remember to not confuse it with the slow down that does still happen when moving over a target.

And yeah if its a change they made thats fine with me if they had said anything about it in the patch notes. It's just something Id get used to. If it's a bug though and it only effects some people...that sucks.

Last edited:
I really want the werewolf skin, looks excellent, but I don't know if I'll have the stamina to hit level 100 again. Depending on reviews Fallout 76 and RDR 2 mighy also eat up my gaming time.

Yeah, could just be me adjusting to it and not realising, I play R6: Siege as well so am somewhat subconsciously used to the zero aim assist there.

I'll hop into a game later and specifically test the rotation and report back here in the thread.

Yeah, could just be me adjusting to it and not realising, I play R6: Siege as well so am somewhat subconsciously used to the zero aim assist there.

I'll hop into a game later and specifically test the rotation and report back here in the thread.
Ok, I think it may be there very slightly after checking again. It may just be really really toned down to the point that its hard to notice as opposed to before where it was hard to not notice.

Ok, I think it may be there very slightly after checking again. It may just be really really toned down to the point that its hard to notice as opposed to before where it was hard to not notice.
Yeah I just popped into a quick Soaring 50's to test before I saw your message, definitely still there.

Couldn't find a hunting rifle so not sure if they've toned it down for those, but tested with a Silenced AR and was still auto-rotating as I hit ADS a few times on an enemy pretty far away without touching the sticks.

I wish I could play the game on PC, but it keeps kicking me out with no responsive controls, even though I can play the game smoothly on the same intenrnet connection on Switch... Need my keyboard and mouse controls !

I'll never understand Lamma complains tbh. Go to 50v50, open parachute early and scout the areas where no one is going. Lammas can be spotted from fairly high up.
Still a really stupid challenge it's all RNG. They should replace it with a challenge that the player has more control over. But you are right you can go into 50v50 and eventually find one.

Finally got my first 0 kill win. I have wanted one for so long. It got to final 3 and the other 2 guys had a giant build battle and I just moved with the storm and it took them both out. What's the deal with the umbrella? Are they doing some Marvel thing again

I just won a no fill Squad match without realizing I was playing squads. Wasn't until I knocked down the second to last guy when I remembered I forgot to change the game mode. Feels good

Still a really stupid challenge it's all RNG. They should replace it with a challenge that the player has more control over. But you are right you can go into 50v50 and eventually find one.
They put it in week 1 challenges. That means you have 10 weeks to finish it. Just play normally and you'll find one eventually without doing anything special.

Earlier I had a quality solo win, first of the season. Had only one kill coming down to the final circles. The end featured a small circle well outside of the current circle. A guy was waiting and seeing what happens on the other side on a hill, I was hiding like a newbie behind a tree, while another guy was making progress towards the small circle which would be closest to me. The moving guy runs past me not seeing me so I assault rifle him and he loses like 150 between shield and health but escapes behind a hill. I climb up the same hill to go towards the circle. The third guy who was waiting out the situation died to the circle. Few seconds later the guy I damaged also failed to get on the hill where I was in time and died to the circle. 1 kill but I won. Excellent. The web umbrella looks great.

On PC, is there any quick way to reset the rotation on ramps to default? Sometimes I hit rotate by accident, and it gets me killed when I can't get the rotation back to normal in the middle of a fight

I started playing on PS4 again after taking a couple of months off (newborn) and it feels like I'm playing against a lot more KB and Mouse players. Is it as easy as plugging in a USB? I have a wireless keyboard and mouse lying around.

I started playing on PS4 again after taking a couple of months off (newborn) and it feels like I'm playing against a lot more KB and Mouse players. Is it as easy as plugging in a USB? I have a wireless keyboard and mouse lying around.
Ironically you should actually be seeing LESS of these players, since this last patch actually puts players who are plugging in their KB&M into PC matchmaking instead of up against controller users.

Curious though, how are you judging whether a player might be KB&M? With all the changes they've made with building specifically and now custom binds rolling out which include instant edits there's a good chance they're just good controller players.

Halloween decorations are going up on some of the houses, we'll probably see last years skins in the shop soon.

I also put instant edit on the right d-pad, it feels way better than holding circle.

Not gonna lie, I've found 5llamas the past few days without trying
My wife has found 4 since this season started. I am still stuck on 0 and that is all I do now. I drop into an area where she saw one and if I don't see one just die and repeat. I am hating this fucking game because of this broken ass shit.