Forum Avatar Request Thread

Can someone take this image and turn it into a decent avatar for me? I tried resizing the image but it compresses very poorly and just doesn't look right.

Thanks in advance!

Ofcourse, does this look ok?

Weird, for some reason the forum is throwing an error saying the image is too big to upload. That's ok though because maybe bigger isn't always better. lol. One final alteration please! Can you do one that's somewhere in between the 2 you've already done as far as size?

Yo, I'm gunna do this for you, but I am not going to be happy seeing you without that avatar lol.

Does this look ok?

That's perfect, thanks!

And I too am sad to be abandoning Hawt Dawg Man for now, but it's been nearly a year with him. Now, if Dontnod provides some good new Hawt Dawg Man material in LiS2, this might be a temporary change.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oddly specific request here.

Can someone isolate her out of the photo and then put the word "ACE" in a bold and colorful font along the bottom?

Would really appreciate it!

Fantomas

Is this tag ok?
Oddly specific request here.

Can someone isolate her out of the photo and then put the word "ACE" in a bold and colorful font along the bottom?

Would really appreciate it!
Not sure if this is exactly what you were picturing, but how does this look and is there anything you would want me to do differently with it?