Getting High 2.0 OT | High as the sky

Nyx

Oct 27, 2017
Utrecht, The Netherlands
So I got the Boundless CFX today and noticed right away it has a super small herb chamber. Which is weird, cause in this review vid it’s so much bigger: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6cxnm6S1p-o

Am I missing something obvious here? The chamber I have is so small that I can’t imagine using this at all.

Boundless CFX looks really good and good price...

https://theherbcafe.com/products/boundless-cfx-vaporizer

fuck...I want to just pull the trigger...tough..
Yeah the herb chamber on pic 5 in your link is the same as in the video, but mine is probably 1/4th of that size.
I feel stupid, cause this can’t be right.

Oct 27, 2017
Lol nevermind, I AM stupid haha as I didn’t take the entire top off, there was another piece that had to be taken off.

Maybe I should skip the weed today... ;)
Every day is weed day! Bout to bake and wake myself on my day off! Let us know how your new vape turns out!

Dec 24, 2017
Haha.
Lol nevermind, I AM stupid haha as I didn’t take the entire top off, there was another piece that had to be taken off.

Maybe I should skip the weed today... ;)
You just popped off the mouthpiece right?

Ha. I've seen that happen before.

Remember to take that whole top piece apart when cleaning.

Nyx

Oct 27, 2017
Utrecht, The Netherlands
Haha.

You just popped off the mouthpiece right?

Ha. I've seen that happen before.

Remember to take that whole top piece apart when cleaning.
Exactly, good I’m not alone! :D

First use right now, so glad I can vape again instead of smoke, it tastes so much better and I’ve grown to like the high better too than the one from joints (weed and tobacco) which I smoked for 24 years.

Got word from the store I bought the Arizer Solo at and it might take 15 working days before I get to know if I get a new one under warranty or that they are going to blame my usage for the error code.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Exactly, good I’m not alone! :D

First use right now, so glad I can vape again instead of smoke, it tastes so much better and I’ve grown to like the high better too than the one from joints (weed and tobacco) which I smoked for 24 years.

Got word from the store I bought the Arizer Solo at and it might take 15 working days before I get to know if I get a new one under warranty or that they are going to blame my usage for the error code.
I got my Boundless CFX yesterday and love it.

Going to put the bong away for a while. Big chamber, easy to clean, good price. Really great vape.

Oct 26, 2017
Knoxville, TN
Came across a couple different carts the past month or so here in East TN:

There's no going back to that propylene glycol shit. Those Emerald Bay ones are absolutely fantastic, the terps are delicious.

I need to move to a legal state already.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
fuucking soo nice to be back in the shatter world, ordered another 4 grams ($30/G) and free gram with order from this place too.

putting my source orb 3 to work lol

i'm broke af but right now i'm in a fuck everything mood so yea. fuck it

Oct 27, 2017
California
So I just got the Fury 2 as my first herb vaporizer and had a question. Obviously the clouds will have a smell, but how much of a smell is emitted from the unit itself during use? I would assume that this varies by strain/temperature.

Oct 26, 2017
So I just got the Fury 2 as my first herb vaporizer and had a question. Obviously the clouds will have a smell, but how much of a smell is emitted from the unit itself during use? I would assume that this varies by strain/temperature.
There is a smell. Not a lot. You can buy a plastic cover for the mouthpiece.

Oct 26, 2017
It came with the silicone cover in the box, but I think that's more for storage when not in use. I guess during a session you could take it off/on between hits. How far does the smell from the unit itself travel?
Not far, though tbh I've had limited experience with the unit. You could try asking/searching over at /r/vaporents for a more detailed answer.

Oct 27, 2017
California
Not far, though tbh I've had limited experience with the unit. You could try asking/searching over at /r/vaporents for a more detailed answer.
Ok thanks. I tried asking there over an hour ago and still haven't gotten a response. The responses here generally seem to be much quicker.

Edit: I used to have a shitty $20 g-pen combustion pen, I'm assuming it would smell less than that, right?

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Bought my first ounce.

$90 for mix and match. $111 out the door. The shop just dropped their prices and it's a really good shop. Competition is a lovely thing.

Oct 27, 2017
PNW
Wanted to try something new, so I’m making my own seeds!

This is a Purple Punch plant full of seeds. I hit it with pollen from a reversed Forum Cut Girl Scout Cookies, so the seeds will be feminized Purple Punch x GSC.

Oct 27, 2017
PNW
My mouth watered. What the heck.
Thanks! I've been growing for a while, and now that I live out on the west coast, I have access to some killer genetics. (edit: I have a YouTube channel, but not sure if it's cool to post your own channel's vids here?)

Wish it wasn't so stupid expensive to get a license, I'd start growing commercially.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Been avoiding canabica for about a year now, and want to get back in. Used to use a PAX 2, but want to replace it with something nice for home use that I can do both flower and cartridges.

I think the PAX 3 will do that, but anything else?

Dec 24, 2017
Pax 3 has a concentrate oven accessory included, but it won't do cartridges. I can't think of anything that will do both. The heating/atomizer for a vape pen that uses carts is different than the convection ovens for a flower vape.

For desktop, they have the NewVape FlowerPot that is an e-nail and a flower vape, but those are around $300-ish.

What's your budget?

Oct 25, 2017
Wanted to try something new, so I’m making my own seeds!

This is a Purple Punch plant full of seeds. I hit it with pollen from a reversed Forum Cut Girl Scout Cookies, so the seeds will be feminized Purple Punch x GSC.
DIOS MIO.. that looks heavenly. i have some forum gsc and some purple punch both processed by white label extracts and they are super tasty, can't imagine their offspring :o

Oct 27, 2017
PNW
Been avoiding canabica for about a year now, and want to get back in. Used to use a PAX 2, but want to replace it with something nice for home use that I can do both flower and cartridges.

Tbh I’d just get a cheap battery for carts and whatever works best for you for the flower.

DIOS MIO.. that looks heavenly. i have some forum gsc and some purple punch both processed by white label extracts and they are super tasty, can't imagine their offspring :o
Yes! I was lucky to get the clone of purple punch at a reasonable price. I’ve heard of them going for 4 figures down in CA before.

Oct 26, 2017

Check out Arizer or Flowermate products. Cheaper yet better than the PAX imo. They don't do cartridges though.

Oct 27, 2017
California
I have another probably stupid question regarding the Fury 2. I have some old cartriges that have a very small amount of oil that wasn't extracted. If I could get that out somehow, would it work with the steel concentrate pad?

Dec 24, 2017
I have another probably stupid question regarding the Fury 2. I have some old cartriges that have a very small amount of oil that wasn't extracted. If I could get that out somehow, would it work with the steel concentrate pad?
The pad is more for dabs. Use small amounts of oil with the temp turned up.

Or, sometimes, I like putting a dab on the pad and then flower on top.