Giant Bomb |OT8| A Place To Put Your Unrequited Feelings

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Total voters
People abandoning the hentai for Satan. Satan would choose hentai.

This Super Eyepatch Wolf video on FFXV is real dang good and does convey alot of the issues I did have with the game as a whole.

Good job bringing in scab voters into this thread you Satan voters. Of course you can’t actually get your way in a fair manner but have to rely on deceit and carnie tricks to do anything of value. You’ve made a mockery of our democratic voting rules and you should feel deep shame in what you’ve done.

Hentai is love. Hentai is forever.

Good job bringing in scab voters into this thread you Satan voters. Of course you can’t actually get your way in a fair manner but have to rely on deceit and carnie tricks to do anything of value. You’ve made a mockery of our democratic voting rules and you should feel deep shame in what you’ve done.

We're making Giant Bomb great again.

Why doesn't Gohan use instant transmission to go to and from school?
so ignoring that I guess he doesn’t know it, he’d have to teleport to a specific person’s energy, wouldn’t he?

Every time Dan and Bianca refer to Yukki on Terrace House I'm confused because I only ever referred to him as Tap.

I also feel like they're not noticing a lot of his shitty or misogynistic qualities.
I haven’t listened to the new episode yet but in the first TH one I feel like they sorta... focused a bit too much on the “is this a violation of Japanese social customs??” stuff instead of seeing how he was just generally being kinda shitty, yeah

like they didn’t ignore that stuff, but...

it’s been almost 2 years (or at least a year an a half?) since I saw that part of the show though so it’s harder for me to think of specifics anyway

I saw busses full of people being brought in to vote!

so ignoring that I guess he doesn’t know it, he’d have to teleport to a specific person’s energy, wouldn’t he?

I haven’t listened to the new episode yet but in the first TH one I feel like they sorta... focused a bit too much on the “is this a violation of Japanese social customs??” stuff instead of seeing how he was just generally being kinda shitty, yeah

like they didn’t ignore that stuff, but...

it’s been almost 2 years (or at least a year an a half?) since I saw that part of the show though so it’s harder for me to think of specifics anyway
Same for me, I remember him being really shitty. I remember him trying to talk about the women doing all the cooking and stuff and I think he even wanted to do a date where one of the girls just made food for him. Then the Mizuki stuff when he didn't say shit to Makoto. I just remember him being really shitty.

I’m assuming people saw the plight we were facing and are just voting to stop you perverts

which, hey, how’d you get those votes to begin with, hmmmm?

I’m assuming people saw the plight we were facing and are just voting to stop you perverts

which, hey, how’d you get those votes to begin with, hmmmm?
Honest Giant Bomb patriots voted on the right side of history. It’s you commie scum Satan voters bussing in your kinda funny and waypoint friends into this thread to vote. I see you.

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet but the latest episode of the true crime podcast Sword and Scale has the story of a guy who before murdering the woman he was obsessed with made a “large donation to video game website GiantBomb”. They played the audio of the mailbag episode where they opened the box he sent in.

http://swordandscale.com/sword-and-scale-episode-123/
Damn, that came up again huh lol.