Giant Bomb |OT8| A Place To Put Your Unrequited Feelings

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Total voters
Not gonna lie, that Mega Man 11 quick look is really good. Mocking Block man for being an edgy Pink Floyd fan was a great highlight. The game also looks solid too. Bounce Man's stage looks really crazy yet well designed.

That was a really nice episode of Danswers.

I enjoyed the fitness discussion. Just getting back into it myself, and it’s cool to hear how much progress they’ve made and how much its helped them.

Honestly, probably the most I’ve connected with a piece of content in a little bit. Guessing it’s just me, but the Beastcast has felt a little going through the motions-y recently, and I’ve been missing having something like Steal My Sunshine in my life.

Admittedly, I’ve also been missing out on Blue Bombin’ and Mass Alex, so hopefully that rhythm returns once I start catching up.

That was a really nice episode of Danswers.

I enjoyed the fitness discussion. Just getting back into it myself, and it’s cool to hear how much progress they’ve made and how much its helped them.

Honestly, probably the most I’ve connected with a piece of content in a little bit. Guessing it’s just me, but the Beastcast has felt a little going through the motions-y recently, and I’ve been missing having something like Steal My Sunshine in my life.

Admittedly, I’ve also been missing out on Blue Bombin’ and Mass Alex, so hopefully that rhythm returns once I start catching up.
I didn't listen to it much in the past, but I did find this one to be really enjoyable and motivating. I've been struggling to stick with a diet and hearing Danny talk about how well it worked for him and how much better he feels seems to be making it easier.