Giant Bomb |OT9| A Peaceful Life In Satan City

i made a post about how i was buying rocksmith and thought it was pretty straightforward to just buy the 2014 remastered but now theres this import thing :/ you make this shit confusing and it kills impulse purchases ubi!

There's a new thread.
thanks!
Hey Winwood

welcome to satans city
no hentai allowed
truly the greatest prejudice US GAMERS face
virtual competitors escalate skyward!

Just got started with Wandersong. Yo that game is super charming and the singing mechanic is simple but incredibly fun. The singing is used to mimic specific audio patterns and you have to point the right stick on Switch in the direction to copy the pattern. For example, you might be trying to sing ghosts away and the ghost will move up, right and then upper right and you have to move the right stick in that order of directions. Just when it seems like that the singing mechanic is just to mimic pattern it expands on that with much more. You can learn songs and in rhythm game fashion, time your notes correctly or use your singing to cause a plant to grow and use that plant to navigate through a level. There's even a dedicated Dance button, taking notes from Tattoo Assassins but for dancing instead of farting.

Hope someone on West is playing Wandersong (though unlikely since this week is AC and Mega Man week). This could be a real good Jeff game since he loves rhythm games.

Last edited:
Just got started with Wandersong. Yo that game is super charming and the singing mechanic is simple but incredibly fun. The singing is used to mimic specific audio patterns and you have to point the right stick on Switch in the direction to copy the pattern. For example, you might be trying to sing ghosts away and the ghost will move up, right and then upper right and you have to move the right stick in that order of directions. Just when it seems like that the singing mechanic is just to mimic pattern it expands on that with much more. You can learn songs and in rhythm game fashion, time your notes correctly or be use your singing to cause a plant to grow and use that plant to navigate through a level. There's even a dedicated Dance button, taking notes from Tattoo Assassins but for dancing instead of farting.

Hope someone on West is playing Wandersong (though unlikely since this week is AC and Mega Man week). This could be a real good Jeff game since he loves rhythm games.
that sounds good. demo?

otherwise i'll wait on a QL

If each duder had a city or town named in their honor which would you be most and least likely to visit?
VinnyTown would be a woodworking and guitar playing paradise.

DanVille would be a meth-ridden trailer park community in a fly-over state, with most of it's income coming from desperate truckers pulling off the interstate to eat at it's Taco Bell. The nearest school or university would be 75 miles away.

I love you Dan.

that sounds good. demo?

otherwise i'll wait on a QL
I was looking up a demo for the e shop and Steam and didn't see any demos. Again, hoping this game gets a mention on the Bombcast or Beastcast, but I can understand why it might not with AC Odyssey and Mega Man 11 being the dominant game releases this week.

I'm playing on PC, I'll add ya and if anyone else wants to add me I'm Teddified for some reason.
I'm on PC too (TV is broken) but this game does that good shit where it's like "okay, we're targeting 60 FPS and find settings that make that work". It's great. Fantastic PC version here.

Just got started with Wandersong. Yo that game is super charming and the singing mechanic is simple but incredibly fun. The singing is used to mimic specific audio patterns and you have to point the right stick on Switch in the direction to copy the pattern. For example, you might be trying to sing ghosts away and the ghost will move up, right and then upper right and you have to move the right stick in that order of directions. Just when it seems like that the singing mechanic is just to mimic pattern it expands on that with much more. You can learn songs and in rhythm game fashion, time your notes correctly or use your singing to cause a plant to grow and use that plant to navigate through a level. There's even a dedicated Dance button, taking notes from Tattoo Assassins but for dancing instead of farting.

Shit the Yoku's Island Express evangelist is nabbing my job