Girls' Frontline |OT| America's dream game, brought to you by China

Started training NTW-20 in preparation for Cube. She shoots so slow... but her attack is really high. Good alternative for killing boss.

Prepare to die, Ouroboros.
Not posting SPAS12
A mod wondering into the thread "Hmm, what is this hiding behind the spoiler tag... O"

Just kidding.
The amount of care and work that goes into AN-94 and AK-12 really shows. That artist actually cares and I love it.

Also, SIEGE MEMES lol.
YES! The artist is really putting his love into the characters.
AN-94's is so fucken good
nod.gif

Down to triple digit resources, but it was worth it. In the end I think I went through about 220 contracts and did 7/8 HP crafts.
Normal rate up: PKPx4, PK, Grizzly, NTW, FAL, Type97, Type95, Suomi, G11, and 416
Heavy production rate up: M37, G11, M99, WA2000, and Thompson

About half were new so I'm pretty happy. Back to hoarding for whatever kind of rate up we get next.

AA12 gets an alternative costume already. That's fast.
I guess she hate sunlight.

The exact event is undergoing in JP server. Rewards are pretty cool. It is fairly easy too so most of you should have no problem getting most if not all of the rewards.
She has tired looking bags under her eyes.

From the tease, I was really hoping the purple and green costume would be HK416.

I can't believe AA-12 gets a new costume before Saiga and KSG. Shame.

Finally purged people who hadnt logged in in several days (or weeks in some cases), looking for more active friends. My ID is 10714. Only have 8 dorms at the moment.

Finally purged people who hadnt logged in in several days (or weeks in some cases), looking for more active friends. My ID is 10714. Only have 8 dorms at the moment.
Added you! I’m pretty active. And I like my entire friends list everyday (which gets a bit old after awhile but meh)

You don't seem to get masks if a support echelon kills it, though? Is that right?

My current crew isn't strong enough to beat even 3-6 ;-;
Yeah if your friend echelon kills it you don't get the reward, you must kill it with one of your own echelons.

If you completed Cube you should be more than fine.

Yeah if your friend echelon kills it you don't get the reward, you must kill it with one of your own echelons.

If you completed Cube you should be more than fine.
Mm I missed Cube since I started playing about halfway through it and wasn't really levelling up much. Ah well. I'll get enough for the Kalina outfit and maybe the background..

Mm I missed Cube since I started playing about halfway through it and wasn't really levelling up much. Ah well. I'll get enough for the Kalina outfit and maybe the background..
Does the event in global server has capsules and combat reports as reward option? When I am playing in JP, I exchanged them first before going after other rewards so that I can be strong enough to take out the boss in 3-4E.

Last edited:
Does the event in global server has capsules and combat reports as reward option? When I am playing in JP, I exchanged them first before going after other rewards so that I can be strong enough to take out the boss in 3-4E.
EN server has combat reports but no capsules

also it's just ch 1 to 6 normal, no emergency needed

That's weird, I swear last night I had done a T-doll contract before going to sleep. Went to check on it this morning and it's gone, along with several k of every resource? :s

Was there like.. a rollback? lol

Or did I do 10 pulls in my sleep

Does anyone know the math behind repair costs and times? Since it's an extra EXP event and all, I've been grinding up some guns Ive never used just to clear out some inventory slots by linking... But not knowing whether I'm being efficient bugs me a bit.
I've been swapping between two tanks so I can grind pretty much constantly, but I'm not sure how often I should swap for the most optimal use of resources repairing. Every battle, half HP, 1 HP, or 0 HP? Every option sounds like it could reasonably be best, depending on the formula.

Does anyone know the math behind repair costs and times? Since it's an extra EXP event and all, I've been grinding up some guns Ive never used just to clear out some inventory slots by linking... But not knowing whether I'm being efficient bugs me a bit.
I've been swapping between two tanks so I can grind pretty much constantly, but I'm not sure how often I should swap for the most optimal use of resources repairing. Every battle, half HP, 1 HP, or 0 HP? Every option sounds like it could reasonably be best, depending on the formula.
Critical health is the hard line (I believe it's 25%). Any time above that is preferred in terms of resources and time. So repair at 50%, 72%, 90%, doesn't matter. Once you dip into critical health the time shoots up exponentially.