Girls' Frontline |OT| America's dream game, brought to you by China

Critical health is the hard line (I believe it's 25%). Any time above that is preferred in terms of resources and time. So repair at 50%, 72%, 90%, doesn't matter. Once you dip into critical health the time shoots up exponentially.
Makes sense! Thanks for the info. I try not to let heavy damage happen because it feels bad, so it's good to know I haven't been messing it up thus far.

Got PPK to Lv80, while the remaining units in my HG/RF team are around Lv63. There are more than enough time to raise them to Lv70 before Cube which arrives to JP server on 11th.

200 RF pulls, 404/90/404/90. 2x WA, 2x NTW, 2x Enfield, 2x K98, 1xG11, 7xSpringfield, 9xMosin, 2x PTRD, 2x SVD. No IWS.

10 SMG pulls, 400/400/91/30. 1x PP-90, 1x MP5, 1x Type-79.

I wanted IWS, Type-79 was just a crapshoot to offload some stress after those RF pulls. I seriously hate this game right now. Every 5* RF except the one that is rated up? Just fuck right off tbh.
============

I renounce my whaling as of this day. No more buying tickets or resources.

And can we get some goddamn content already?

I can’t say 5* aren’t real at least.

The amount of 416s, Thompsons and NTWs I got... whew.

200 RF pulls, 404/90/404/90. 2x WA, 2x NTW, 2x Enfield, 2x K98, 1xG11, 7xSpringfield, 9xMosin, 2x PTRD, 2x SVD. No IWS.

10 SMG pulls, 400/400/91/30. 1x PP-90, 1x MP5, 1x Type-79.

I wanted IWS, Type-79 was just a crapshoot to offload some stress after those RF pulls. I seriously hate this game right now. Every 5* RF except the one that is rated up? Just fuck right off tbh.
============

I renounce my whaling as of this day. No more buying tickets or resources.

And can we get some goddamn content already?
Echo snapped!

Decided to drop GF after giving much thought to it. I want to focus on achieving my career goal as well as playing other games (my backlog is huge!) instead of keep pouring my time on this game.

This has been a fun ride. Hopefully I will see you all in other threads!

Decided to drop GF after giving much thought to it. I want to focus on achieving my career goal as well as playing other games (my backlog is huge!) instead of keep pouring my time on this game.

That sucks, I liked your posts. Nevertheless, I wish you good luck in your endeavors!

I only spent about 60 contracts when I ran out of rations...got P99, 2 SVDs, NTW and among the last pulls my third WA2. I can't complain too much I guess but I already had all these RFs so it still stung a bit.

That stinks, sad to see you go. Luckily the game can be played incredibly casually, but I know some people can only go all-in or feel like it's a waste.

I might be looking to get into this. What is the game like, compared to Fire Emblem Heroes?
Not similar at all.

The gacha like orbs is mostly for costumes. Units are manufactured with resources which can be farmed.

The combat is semi strategy but the units have to follow set lines. Combat plays out similar to advance wars.

Of course PP-90 comes with glorius AR evade tiles.
Perfect for those high evade AR/SMG teams. IDW mod 3 when.

Godspeed! :)

It's a great game.

You can play it super casually if you want, you can grind basically forever if you want due to the lack of a traditional stamina system (although there's no reason to), the art is amazing, the gacha is super fair for characters (costumes, eh, but it's all cosmetic), and the community is great.

Every time I try another gacha I just come back to Girls' Frontline.

It's a great game.

You can play it super casually if you want, you can grind basically forever if you want due to the lack of a traditional stamina system (although there's no reason to), the art is amazing, the gacha is super fair for characters (costumes, eh, but it's all cosmetic), and the community is great.

Every time I try another gacha I just come back to Girls' Frontline.
Cool, thanks! I'll check it out for sure.

Sad fo see you go, but good luck on your career!

Have to say, it's been quite fun getting started. Loads of materials and I like the factory system, a lot of info to take in though so I'm progressing slowly

Have to say, it's been quite fun getting started. Loads of materials and I like the factory system, a lot of info to take in though so I'm progressing slowly
Don't waste your cores on dummy linking 2 and 3* chars. Also don't use any on M14. You get a lot of her from level up rewards

yay for all the new things. I love PSM's design. Not great tile placement but I do wonder if I can work something around her...

And finally RO, been waiting to complete the story AR team for months now.