Girls' Frontline |OT| America's dream game, brought to you by China

Really want that Enfield costume but already used up my leftover tokens (about 180) and got one 5* piece of furni. And I can't afford gems since I already whaled a bit at the last event. At least I have another echelon and dorm. :c

While this might be obvious here's a tip for the bingo event that's currently running: For now only do random draws via Key Cards and save all the points you get from dupes until the end. If you use the points early to do targeted draws, all you're doing is reducing the chance for your random draws to be non-dupes. Only use your points when you have enough of them to fully clear the board via targeted draws.

While this might be obvious here's a tip for the bingo event that's currently running: For now only do random draws via Key Cards and save all the points you get from dupes until the end. If you use the points early to do targeted draws, all you're doing is reducing the chance for your random draws to be non-dupes. Only use your points when you have enough of them to fully clear the board via targeted draws.
I actually dont think thats very good advice. Thats going to leave you with a lot of left over points at the end. You should be trying to complete the board as quickly as possible in order to have left over tickets at the end.

I actually dont think thats very good advice. Thats going to leave you with a lot of left over points at the end. You should be trying to complete the board as quickly as possible in order to have left over tickets at the end.
That's... what they're saying?

The fastest way to fill up the board is to ONLY use the targeted draws when you can complete the board. If you don't do that, you're 100% at the mercy of the RNG. Remember that it takes TEN rolls on whatever square you just targeted to pay for itself, hence the best option is to make it so that you don't have to draw anymore at all. Using targeted draws only when you can 100% complete the board is exactly the most optimal way to do that.

I said to use your points as soon as you have enough to fully clear the board. That's the quickest way to finish the bingo.

I said to use your points as soon as you have enough to fully clear the board. That's the quickest way to finish the bingo.
Perhaps we're talking past one another. But what I'm saying is you should use the points as soon as you have enough to finish a line. Not to wait until you have enough to do the entire board.

Edit: Never mind I was being stupid

Last edited:
Whats the new client like?
Can set multiple productions at once, and set whether or not to use quick production immediately.

Multi-turn planning mode, with less delay between moves.

Can pick voice lines in the index instead of just going through them one-by-one.

More sorting options.

Repeat mission button.

Can display rewards/hour for logistics instead of total rewards.

Backgrounds behind character cards in the formation page based on rarity.

Probably some other things I haven't seen mentioned on the Internet (I haven't played the foreign versions myself). It's a pretty big step up.

Super shorty is the IDW of shotguns. Everytime I think I'm finally getting M37 it's Fucking super shorty
M500 says hello lol. Super-Shorty was the last SG I needed, so to me she seemed like a unicorn lol. By 31 Heavy Productions I had at least one of each SG though. M500 was easily the most common one for me. (Got her 5x)

Oh my god I'm a fucking idiot. I've been holding onto 3 UMP 9 and 3 UMP 45 to max link them. I finally got them to 90 tonight and I totally forgot and just used the cores.
Ouch. On the bright side, they're not five star dolls at least?

I love Thompson. One of these days, you will get tired of her though. Seemingly everyone does.
Sad but true ;) love her though.

In other news, currently in Japan but disappointed by the lack of gun girl stuff. I thought I could pick up a few things from Akihabara but nothing :/ I know the game hasn’t been out long but still.

Sad but true ;) love her though.

In other news, currently in Japan but disappointed by the lack of gun girl stuff. I thought I could pick up a few things from Akihabara but nothing :/ I know the game hasn’t been out long but still.
If you can get into TGS they have a huge booth there with lots of goodies!