Hip-Hop Era |OT| Bless Up

Kanye is a piece of work for real, for all those things but also his false promises. I don't think people would mind waiting for something but man just stop with the false promises, lol.

It's seriously a miracle that Daytona, Ye, KSG and Teyana all released on time.

KING OF EUROPE

IT'S FUCKING TR3YWAY
How the fucking hell did this clown get so popular again? Fuck this, man.

If it's not at least two hours of notice it's a No Call No Show at my job. Gonna casually walk into this thread and state that I for some reason like SahBabii. For 2018 though, Nipsey Hussle's Victory Lap is my favorite Rap album so far, Jacquees 4275 is my favorite R&B. I replay them regularly.

If it's not at least two hours of notice it's a No Call No Show at my job. Gonna casually walk into this thread and state that I for some reason like SahBabii. For 2018 though, Nipsey Hussle's Victory Lap is my favorite Rap album so far, Jacquees 4275 is my favorite R&B. I replay them regularly.
I actually have been bumping the SahBabii tape too in the last days because some here recced it. I mean, he doesn't particularly stand out and basically sounds like Gunna or Lil Baby, but there are some nice songs on there. Icolin, you should like it too.

Oh, and I might check out the Jacquees album too. Never listened to a whole project of his, but I actually like some of his singles like Wise Words:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pdAMxzincs

Listening to the Jacquees album you mentioned and it's smoooth!

Can't believe yall praising brazilian funk man...smh...bitches go crazy in here dancing that shit, I'll give it that....but musically? It's straight up trash.
well, probably because i'm not from there and it's a novel sound to me. i could see it possibly getting popular in Europe in the next years. i recently was out with buddies and heard it in some random bar here in Germany (and that usually means a trend is probably already dead again everywhere else because we're so late here, lol).